[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No make up thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: takeherswimming.jpg (58 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
takeherswimming.jpg
58 KB, 720x720
Reminder that all women are fake
>>
>>29315314
>All women are fake

No shit, sherlock.
>>
>>29315314
ugly bitch looks shit in both
>>
So, just curious,
if a girl has mild acne, say 15 zits max at a time, and doesn't wear makeup, would you find her more attractive than a girl who does wear makeup?
Even though you can see her whole face and anything wrong with it at any time?
>>
>>29315314
This is the manliest jaw i've ever seen
>>
>>29315663

Sounds gross tbhfam cover that shit up
>>
>>29315702
So you want women to be fake then?
>>
>>29315716
Oh, God no. Attractive women should ditch the makeup. Less attractive women shouldn't even leave their homes.
>>
>>29315663
More attractive.
>>
>>29315716

Putting effort into their appearance isn't fake, at least they are trying. I'd respect a girl more who actually works to improve herself than a girl who was just born lucky and takes it for granted
>>
>>29315314
i-is that lupus?
>>
>>29315772
>working to improve yourself
>painting your face to trap a man

mmmm no
>>
>>29315787

Fact is this board is obsessed with 'natural beauty' but nothing is more shallow
>>
>>29315693

Manly jaws on women are good for your son. He'll inherit jaw of the gods from his mom. Reason we are weak faced, receding chin faggots is because of our moms.
>>
>>29315693
It looks contoured through the use of make-up. My sister could write a thesis about it
>>
>>29315835
Hey man, it's not like I'm ever actually going to do anything about it.
I'm just as ugly as the bitch in the op, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm not attracted to hideous women, and no one else is either.
So don't wear makeup if you don't want to, it really doesn't matter.
It's what you look like that matters.
>>
>>29315663
No make up is always better.
>>
>>29315663
no makeup
>inb4 lelelele "no makeup" makeup
>>
>>29315787
>to trap a man

Are you people fucking delusional???? IN REAL LIFE you see women wearing makeup in all types of lighting, different angles. Date a woman wearing makeup, some of it will smudge and come off after a long day ALWAYS. real life is not a planned photo posing in front of perfect lighting with 6 filters. Now that's a lie, sending misleading photos like that.

Contouring, highlighting, all types of makeup magic is visible in real life, you can see that shit if you're not an idiot. god fucking damn

>>29315835
this so called ''natural beauty'' is a ''pure'' 9/10 with natural long dark eyelashes perfect eyebrows and rose tinted lips. The natural beauty of your everyday 5/10 women, nah gross, cover that shit up
>>
>>29315995
>????

:^)
Someone smudge your makeup, champ?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (67 KB, 600x928) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
67 KB, 600x928
Make up masks the user's insecurities. It creates insecurities that shouldn't exist in the first place.
Natural will always look more attractive, and no amount of acne or facial obscurities can change that.

Any use of make up lowers my opinion of an individual, male or female.
Make up can tell a lot about someone's personality, which funnily makes it somewhat useful to myself: I can use it to filter out potential partners as our value systems would be completely different.

If you think women need make up to look more "feminine" or attractive, then I legitimately feel sorry for you, and hope that one day you realize just how stupid and fake it is.
>>
>>29315663
She should just kill herself or date some lowlife beta obese NEET.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.