[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad asked me if I wanted to go to a sushi restaurant for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: _1372117809191.gif (183 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
_1372117809191.gif
183 KB, 480x270
>dad asked me if I wanted to go to a sushi restaurant for my birthday
>habitually answer "i dunno maybe" like an indecisive retard
>he takes this as a yes
>don't want to go, going out makes me want to die
>but don't want to look like a cunt for telling him no after him thinking I said yes
Fuck, what do?
>>
>>29315201
Just suck it up and go. He won't be around forever, anon. Make the time you spend with him count.
>>
You sound insufferable and your dad seems to want to help, so if anything, this birthday is for him, not for you. deal with it and go
>>
>>29315201
why not go to that sushi restaurant with you friends instead
>>
You stupid idiot. How old are you? Assuming your posting from /r9k/ I guess you're at least 20 years old.

Spend as much time with people who love you as much as possible. Your dad would probably die before you do, that is if you don't kill yourself before him.

Other dads have sons with awesome jobs and cute wives and little children. Your dad is probably as jealous as fuck. So at least try to be a good son and stop being a God damn Dracula as if you'll turn into ashes on contact with the sun.

Besides sushis are totally awesome
>>
File: cover-1.jpg (58 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
cover-1.jpg
58 KB, 350x500
>>29315201
go for me

i want to try sushi but im vegetarian and don't have any japanese friends
>>
>>29315244
Normalfags just don't understand. This is why autists reeee at you, man.
>>
>>29315543
>I'm vegetarian
>He admitted on 4chan
Big mistake, friendo. People on here love to hate what others do even when it doesn't directly affect them in any way.
>>
>>29315201
>saying 'I don't know' when you knew you didn't want to

That's your problem.

Either shut up and go or explain the situation like you just did here.
>>
>>29315582
Damn, dude. What crawled up your vagina?
>>
you sound like a grill

can i ramp you
>>
>>29315201
If leaving the house is your problem maybe you could ask him to order sushi. Maybe the two of you could even make sushi together (dunno the kind of dad you have).

Also get help concerning whatever makes you feel like dying when you leave the house.
>>
>>29315582
>Big mistake, friendo.
How? There are no consequences.
>People on here love to hate what others do even when it doesn't directly affect them in any way.
He hates eating meat. He'll fit right in.
>>
if you're with somebody how can going out be that hard? alone is one thing but with another human being? really? and it's' fucking sushi, just do it bitch
>>
You should suck it up and go while feeling grateful your parents still feel so positively towards you.

Else:

>hey dad, I'm feeling rather unwell... how about we order that japanese food instead and [have a beer/play a board game/chill/ watch a movie/ watch your dad's favorite series]?

It's what I do.
>>
>>29315201
what is your favorite type of sushi. I love octopus and the eel roll.
>>
Why don't you want to go? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>29315965
>>29316137
Love triggering losers on 4chan.
Thanks for the (You)s and for proving my point.
>>
>>29316472
You're welcome, fellow loser.
>>
>>29315543
Actually there are a ton of vegetarian options for sushi. It's only sashimi that comes with the fish.
>>
File: 1465565502986.jpg (129 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1465565502986.jpg
129 KB, 850x850
>>29316852
i don't want any of that cali roll bs tbqh senpai

real deal sashimi only dip fish side down
>>
File: bueno.jpg (103 KB, 904x573) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
103 KB, 904x573
>>29316852
>avocado maki
>>
>>29315201
EAT ALL THE SUSHI

EAT IT AND THEN VOMIT EVERYWHERE

THEN THEY WILL NEVER TAKE YOU OUT AGAIN YOU UNGRATEFUL SHITFUCK
>>
>>29316901
GO FOR GOUT
>>
>>29315201
CRY
MORE
CRYBABY
>>
>>29315556
Not being a little bitch = normalfag now?
Wew lad where's my gf?
>>
>>29315513
Other kids had dad's who gave a shit about them instead of drinking theay away vocationally stoping to tell me I am shit and to forbid me for entering the kitchen or else, I was jealous as fuck
>>
>>29315582
>Doesn't affect them in any way
What about animal testing? How about fur? Fuck vegetarians and vegans telling me what I can and can not buy and making research slower and more expensive
>>
File: Herring.jpg (198 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Herring.jpg
198 KB, 1600x1200
>>29315201
If you go make sure you order herring sushi/sashimi if it's available. It's the fucking goat.
>>
>>29315201
Just go you fucking coward, holy shit, your dad loves you, you should love your dad, relax, go, live life especially if it's this little.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.