[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone feel like D-day is on its way? I've had this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1458885998268.jpg (30 KB, 480x459) Image search: [Google]
1458885998268.jpg
30 KB, 480x459
Does anyone feel like D-day is on its way?

I've had this feeling for a while now. Trump possibly becoming president is a huge factor in it. There's Muslims who're genuinely fine. But with the hate they receive is just going to push them over the edge. With that, you've got the idiots in the south who're in love with Trump. I don't think Hilary is going to win it. More shootings are absolutely inevitable. I really feel like anarchy and mass chaos is on its way soon.
>>
>>29315118
If by d-day you mean kill muzzie day then yes very soon
>>
>>29315118
NOOO NOT THE PRECIOUS INNOCENT MUSLIMS! ANYTHING BUT THAT, WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE MUSLIMS!
>>
>>29315118
>There's Muslims who're genuinely fine. But with the hate they receive is just going to push them over the edge
if you can push them over the "edge" there not fine there scum muzzies need to die and so do you
>>
File: 1465818610218.jpg (44 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1465818610218.jpg
44 KB, 640x472
>>29315118
DONT CRITICIZE THEIR RELIGION! IF YOU DO THEY HAVE TO KILL YOU BC MUH OPPRESSIONS
>>
oh yeah, a bunch of stormfags on twitter shouting about how muslims are shitty are really going to unite the average muslim to have an uprising

You say the world is full of chaos but you'll look out your window and everything is just fine. Internet rambling is not real life
>>
File: penguin_3.jpg (60 KB, 833x770) Image search: [Google]
penguin_3.jpg
60 KB, 833x770
>>29315268
This, but god Trump is cute
>>
File: KAABA.jpg (837 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
KAABA.jpg
837 KB, 2000x1000
>>29315118
The media and Google are on Hillary's side. They have been making Trump look bad since the beginning. Trump is fine, he's not racist, he just has no tact and talks out of his ass sometimes. Probably a much better choice than Hillary, but he's a bit of an asshole desu.

What I worry about more is what the Muslims would do is something were to happen to their cube?
>>
>>29315118
I've been saying this for a while to every trump idiot, and no I'm not some left side liberal pussy, I actually hate Muslims as well but that's something you keep to yourself, when Donald gets voted in he's not going to be able to keep his big mouth shut and will instill a lot of hate into minorities such as Muslims, which equals more terrorist attacks and violence.
>>
File: 758432906789052364895.jpg (155 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
758432906789052364895.jpg
155 KB, 838x638
>tfw you will live to see the genocide of various races and probably take part in them
>>
>>29315268
Pretty much. The average person is just so much tamer than the average/pol/fag
>>
While I hate how he views the internet and things like encryption. He is too easily swayed by the goverment agencies. I cant deny that some good ole "racism" will help america in the long run.
Get that whole "b-but some of the muslims are good" thing out of your head and think of the greater good for once. Not what your little moral compass is saying, but what is actually best of the country and for its people.
Im not American, but the issue with America today is their habit of feeling sorry for X group of people, they then get BTFO by said people and blame themselves for it. Right now murica is like a big beta country. A big tough country, but so fucking beta and so goddamn exploitable that its just not funny to look at anymore.
Step it up 'murica, we need you to show the rest of the world how its done. Murica has so much influence and right now that influence is ruining the rest of the world because they are showing a shitty example.
>>
>>29315118
>blaming Trump for Muslims being violent barbarians

Go complain about it on kikebook pinko
>>
>>29315268
>he's so used to a life of comfort that he can't even comprehend how the rug can be swept out from underneath his feet at any moment
>>
>There's Muslims who're genuinely fine.

>But with the hate they receive is just going to push them over the edge.

Then they were not genuinely fine to begin with. They were murderers in disguise all the time.
>>
>>29315414

im not sure you're talking about me since I have my finances straight, but I can understand how you'd want the federal government to become a handout machine because babby can't take it when things get a little rough
>>
>Trump is one of a few to state that mass immigration of Syrians in Europe is problematic and won't end well
>Literally a month or so later France and Brussels get fucked in the ass by Muslim extremists.

>Trump says muslims in the US need survaillance
>Mass uproar
>A few months later a muslim obliterates 50 people on US soil.

Why do you all hate someone who makes well-reasoned points on multiple occassions? Are Americans retarded or something?

He's told you Muslims are problem (they are, Islam is barbaric and not just wahhabism), he's told you Syrian immigration is a problem (It is, ISIS told you they were going to attack Paris, Rome, Brussels, Berlin et al last year already)...

Whats wrong with you people, vote this guy in.
>>
>>29315569
I'm not talking about personal finances. I'm talking about situations that are out of our control on a large scale. Recessions, economic downturns, natural disasters, robberies, etc.

I always prepare for the worst and I think everyone should. Living comfortably is a delusion.
>>
>>29315290

Read a book. these people are going to attack you regardless of what Donal Trump says. The core principle of Al-Qaeda was to destroy the US through an asymmetrical war of attrition....
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.