[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first understand you were a fuckup, different, bad,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1439094413068.jpg (410 KB, 1199x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439094413068.jpg
410 KB, 1199x1200
When did you first understand you were a fuckup, different, bad, wrong?
How old were you?
What did it feel like?
>>
With me, I realized I was different in middle school, maybe about 12 years old. I didn't have any friends and I had the hardest time connecting with people. I've never understood how conversations worked. At the time, I didnt really care. It was just who I was, and wandering around the lunch area by myself was routine. Looking back now, it's kinda depressing to think about.
>>
>>29315099
I gradually accepted it throughout my childhood by constant rejection and failure reinforcing my personality. I think I needed a older brother or someone to show me the way because I sucked at life.
>>
Out of my way, sheeple.
>>
>>29315215
when i was around ten i had two very good friends, i always had trouble making friends so i cherished my time with them.
I growed up being treated as the black sheep of the family because my parents did not love me and limited my interactions with the rest of the family out of shame i guess so i would do anything for attention.
Thats where my friends came up, i always bend over backwards for them because i loved having friends, one day as i was bringing them the food i bought them they where talking with the kid who always bullied me and told me nobody ever liked me and that they where using me because i got a big allowance so i could buy them stuff.
Aafter that i just sat alone every recess and ate my allowance away, i was always fat and later on i found out my parents where medicating me so i wouldnt bother them and that medication caused my life long obesity
>>
>>29315344
i know people are going to tell me evrything is my fault and that i can loose weight and do something and get friends but i tryed that last year and i realized at some point i was still trying to buy peoples affection 15 years later and everyone saw me as a freak, i guess i dont realize im doing it, i just think im a completely worthless been so why would anyone hang around me without getting anythig out of it right? i didnt want them to be my friends anyways, i just wanted someone to like me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.