[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/skeleg/ - Skeleton General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
This thread is made to discuss the struggles and issues related to skeletons only.

I believe for too long we've been labeled as "spooky" and "scary". It's time to take a stand for ourselves and say that the actions of a few do not define us.

Not all skeletons hide in closets waiting to scare an unsuspecting victim. Please stop lumping us in with the ranks of zombies, ghouls, vampires and werewolves.

Unlike these creatures ALL of you will someday be skeletons just like us. I ask that you help in improving human-skeleton relations so that when you join us you do not have to be subjected to the same kind of treatment.
>>
>>29315043
>have been skeletal since forever
>never really care much about my body
>start caring about my looks/body
>begin to think I should be thinner despite having a BMI of 16.3
>hate my body, but don't have the will power to starve myself
>shrink is starting to worry that I'm developing an eating disorder
>tfw I wish I was

Is anyone able to beat this level of degenerate faggotry?
>>
File: 1449398033097.jpg (345 KB, 846x1128) Image search: [Google]
1449398033097.jpg
345 KB, 846x1128
Any other skelethins have vomit cups? I always forget to empty them.
>>
Who else here /toolazytoeat/?
>>
>>29315238
You don't need to eat when you're dead, friend.
>>
>>29315211
I cannot imagine how bad your ant/fly problem is.
>>
> tfw Chad frame
> too poor and unmotivated to gain muscle and become Chad
> tfw forever twink-tier thighs and butt due to biking and squatting all the time like the cheeki breeki slav I am
> hear people ask if I'm ftm Transgender despite my full beard
>>
File: Pectus-Excavatum.jpg (8 KB, 210x209) Image search: [Google]
Pectus-Excavatum.jpg
8 KB, 210x209
>>29315944
Also

> tfw mild pectus excavatum and scoliosis
> awful posture
> hear Stacies comment that I must have bitch tits and be skinny fat
>>
>>29315944
>>29315978
>are you me?

Oreganos
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.