[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw looking up your HS classmates on Facebook & seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456124291094.jpg (140 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1456124291094.jpg
140 KB, 1000x750
>tfw looking up your HS classmates on Facebook & seeing how far ahead they are in their careers

It sucks that my class literally only has a few losers in life. Almost all went to college & most Are now working high paying jobs on NYC
>>
>look up my HS classmates on FB
>everyone is fat, including my oneitis from then
>>
>>29315151
luckily you don't have a healthy appetite. good job, anon. that will show them.
>>
>>29315151

Must be awesome growing up in some bumfuck town where only a handful of people end up successful
>>
>>29314957
Fuck them, they will never have potential to change that you still have anon
If you look at other people lifes and compare it to yours you will never be happy
Do you want to be happy anon?
>>
The worst thing I saw on fb was a picture of the first girl who gave me a bj. She's 5' 6". She was 130lb, now she is at least 250lb. Now I can't jack off to the previous thought without thinking of her being a fat fuck now.
>>
>>29315222
>>29315248
My situation is opposite OP's. It was a pretty normal white suburb. Nearly everyone stayed there and married their HS sweethearts and now live a pretty bland life. I'm one of the few who got the hell out and got a good education and career.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.