[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Upliftment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nha0zdxhZq1txwtk5o6_500.gif (2 MB, 470x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nha0zdxhZq1txwtk5o6_500.gif
2 MB, 470x252
Just a fucking daily reminder for robots to always remember that with any woman you are dealing with pic-related was 100% them at least once at any point during the current week, over the last weekend or past 6 months

>That smug cunt at the office, who won't talk to anyone who isn't management
>That strong independent woman focused on her career goals
>Your female manager
>The female directors sitting on the board of your company pretending to not be filling board quotas
>Women in politics
>That woman who laughed at you for being ugly
>The woman who rejected you for not being Chad
>The women who turn their noses up at you like you are beneath them
>The cunt who wouldn't even look at or greet you when your Tyrone friend introduced you to her to be polite
>All feminists
>The hollywood actress you put on a pedestal
>Female heads of state
>Female family members
>Smug cunt female classmates in college
>Any woman who has treated you as something beneath her due to any perceived value she "thought" she had....

Always remember that pic-related is what you are dealing with here...

No matter how "better" women think they are, that is the sum-value of any woman you'll ever meet.

thank you.
>>
Source originale?
>>
>>29314869
Eugenics for women when?!?!?
>>
>>29314869
that's why I stick to 2D
>>
File: nicejob.jpg (10 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
nicejob.jpg
10 KB, 350x270
>>29314869

Thanks, I actually felt pretty uplifted now
>>
a lot of women dont suck dick or are dykes or enjoy it and to see sex as the baseline underlying reality is self aggrandizing. what really matters is pure abstract power, not literal sex and stuff, big bank accounts and people who will starve or go to jail if they don't do what you say. no more sex pleasure or even any pleasure at all, just the light sadistic tinge of joy one gets from causing untold distant suffering
>>
STILL NO ORIGINAL SOURCE
>>
Delusional fags ITT
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.