[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bitches or $$$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
What do you want more, girls or money?

I read a thread on /biz/ earlier today, a post caught my eye. To paraphrase:

>'I care about making money way more than any girl. My gf is of four years always thinks I'm out chasing other women, and I explained it to her as simple as possible. I told her I don't really care about other women, I didn't even really give a fuck about her. I'm chasing deals and ideas on how to get rich, if she doesn't like that she can fuck off.'

Searching for gf is not the way to go. Maybe hunting your passion, starting a business, finding an idea is. Once you have the spark in you to pursue goals, and once those pockets start filling up, then the women come.

BUT

Is this worth it? If you found success and you were like the guy I paraphrased, would women be worth it to you any more? You could long be desensitized to romantic love, and not have the same desire you started with. You'd realize women are just gold digging sluts and '''''love'''''' wouldn't be present. Is there a solid middle ground?

Once again anon, what do you want more?
Money or women.

explain.
>>
well ive never had a gf and ive never had any money

where do i start? college dropout, small town. few opportunities
>>
make many friends
have lots of sex

(doesn't require you to have lots of sex partners or many deep friendships)
>>
Focus on $$$, no question. Focus on success. It takes more patience, but if you succeed, bitches will follow.

t. now successful guy who lost his virginity at 26
>>
>>29314902
What did you find success in? Traditional college route?

I'm looking over a path to start on myself.
>>
>>29314964
Not quite traditional but close enough. Got a degree. Got a job. Went back to school to get a second unrelated degree. Started a new career path with the power of my degrees and experience.

1 STEM degree + 1 commercial/financial degree is a powerful combination for the job market.
>>
>>29314730
I don't think /biz/ shitters know what they're talking about because they're apparently hyper normies with long-term gfs.

He probably had that gf long before he even started thinking about money or business. Norms like that will never understand the struggle.

I agree that you should pursue your goals, but if you don't have gf now you'll only have to settle for beta bux roasties and single moms later once you have money.
>>
>>29315037
I studied philosophy in my first undergrad now I'm doing math and computer science in my second. Not quite sure what's ahead of me: I want to go to medical school, but the amount of work it takes to become a doctor is just scary, and the fact of the matter is is that so many great applicants get denied admittance to medical school every year (and I'm talking people with basically 4.0 GPAs (by the American scale), MCATs in the 80th percentile, and a shitload of extracurriculars). I've been thinking about doing something in quantitative finance; I really enjoyed economics last academic year (highest grade in both Micro/Macro), and got the highest mark in my Discrete Math II class. Problem is, I have no idea where to start.

I don't intend on taking any more economics courses, but are there any specific fields of mathematics and computer science that you'd recommend me to attain really deep knowledge of?
>>
>>29315092
Either that, or like-minded women who threw it away to pursue a career. People like that exist, you know.
>>
>>29314730
>women
I really don't want much from money anyway. what for? reduce working time needed to survive maybe, but it seems like this is just talking about making way more than you need. give me wifi, a working bathroom and basic food and I'll be fine.
>>
Money. Money offers way more than any woman can.

I can provide myself the best food, the best clothes, property, income producing investment assets, foreign cars, rolex, AP's,international travel, start new hobbies, freedom from wageslavery, new teeth, dermatologist, lasik eye surgery, personal trainer, housekeeper, gadgets, a cook..... list is endless

What fucking woman can ever provide me with any of the above? All I'd ever get from her is sex and a long list of drawbacks.
>>
File: Karen.png (411 KB, 540x632) Image search: [Google]
Karen.png
411 KB, 540x632
If you were rich when you woke up tomorrow, what would you spend it on?

I think I'd buy a good plot of land, some guns, one of those two story cucksheds, some ATVs and then I'd invite Robots to come live with me.

Thinking about that daydream is actually just much more fascinating than any girl.
>>
>>29314730
Money. I gave up on girls anyway. I just want to be comfy.
>>
>>29314730
Neither over the other, I want enough money to support myself and buy some small commodities, like bag of chips every now and then, and have gf who I will fall in love with and start family
But I most value peace of mind, so it is easier to get money
>>
File: 1455005225038.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1455005225038.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>29315236
A nice apartment, old fashioned comfy furniture, good food, lots of musical equipment and instruments, a strong pc, nice clothes and hygene products.
>>
>>29315092
>le normies r dumb robots r smart meme

Sure, a bunch of turbovirgins neets are faaaaar smarter about life and success and girls than guys with careers and gfs.
>>
File: 1465239596318.jpg (91 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1465239596318.jpg
91 KB, 640x637
>>29314730
>girls or money
>GIRLS
>"S"

I want A GIRL, not girls. Neck yoself you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>29315097
You've actually got a good plan. I got my degree in physics, then got a finance degree. I got a job as a quant analyst. Pays really well and there is high demand.

Only problem is that it's also a highly competitive field. You will be competing against PhDs in maths. Don't let that get you down, learn the usual quant interview questions, and then apply for intern positions in hedge funds etc.

Will be glad to answer related questions you may have.
>>
>>29314730
I don't want either. I want power. Money may have power behind it, but it's quite limited on what it can do. There's no material objects I want to buy, nowhere I want to go, no experience I want that I can buy with money. Fuck money, fuck bitches, become a wizard.
>>
>>29315486
And somehow much of those guys with careers and up miserable due to divorces, cheating, never earning enough money, ungrateful spouses and family.

Who the fuck are you to judge what is successful life? You have only 1 of it. Just because you apply to society standards does not mean everyone who do not do that due to various reasons is a failure.
>>
You can't buy happiness anon

Before you go turbo sperg on me, listen. Do you really think those kikes are satisfied with their Jewish golds? No. They need much more than that. They constantly need money to feel a glimpse of happiness for a moment, but then even that happiness is gone because of their sheer greed.

Money is just a tool. You don't need more than enough.
>>
File: 1464230074441.jpg (33 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1464230074441.jpg
33 KB, 600x452
>Wanting to maximise beta bux to appease a cunt when she'll fuck Chad in the changing rooms for a janitors wages
>>
File: 1463266421816.jpg (20 KB, 310x207) Image search: [Google]
1463266421816.jpg
20 KB, 310x207
>>29315551
>implying all of us are that greedy
>>
File: 1433104016998.jpg (25 KB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1433104016998.jpg
25 KB, 330x312
robots will never have either so its not worth thinking about
>>
>>29315551

I've never been happier than when I have a 5 figure cushion in my account, not much but enough to not eat what I want at lunchtime at work, enough to buy whatever clothing item I need, enough to buy a suit for an interview funeral, enough to fly out when I need to...etc

Nothing feels better than having money, can't imagine what millions must be like. You're fucking buggin.

No woman can ever replicate the feeling of seeing $$$ in your account. What the fuck can she do to match it?
>>
>>29314730
Fuck both of those, i want power
>>
>>29315907
that's gay as fuck to be quite honest with you family
>>
>>29314730
Women takes your money and it's a 50/50 about how easier it would be to get another one after one left you
Money gives you women 100%
>>
>>29315510
t. degenerate whiteknight beta male
>muh love
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.