[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My psychiatrist said that if it wasn't for my religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 104x125
>My psychiatrist said that if it wasn't for my religious beliefs she'd have me put in a mental hospital
>I became an atheist 2 weeks ago
>I have to see her tomorrow
How fucked am I?
>>
>>29314608
When she start talking, start stroking your dick over your pants.
When she acts all shocked and defensive, whip it out and start jacking off furiously. Chace her around if you have to and ejaculate on her. Then proceed like nothing happened.
>>
>>29314608
Instead of telling her you're atheist, say that you've realized God is the enemy and you accepted Satan into your heart.
>>
>>29314608
Lie you dumb fuck....
>>
Why would she have put you in the mental hospital besides the not being an atheist part?
>>
>>29314608
Just lie bro

Also get a new psych, your current one sounds like a bitch
>>
>>29314866
Because since I was religious I refrained from hurting myself because it was forbidden. Now that there's nothing holding me back she might change her mind
>>
What was your religion
>>
>>29314748
lol please do this op
>>
>>29315444
Catholic

Very original commenr
>>
>>29314608
these female psychiatrist stories are all fake right?
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 610x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 610x473
>>29315524
Not this one m80
>>
Religion has never prevented anyone from killing themselves OP, find a new psychiatrist.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.