[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of these can I use to OD and die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: pills.jpg (133 KB, 1252x925) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
133 KB, 1252x925
Which one of these can I use to OD and die?
>>
File: ambien-walrus-adventure.gif (16 KB, 630x499) Image search: [Google]
ambien-walrus-adventure.gif
16 KB, 630x499
>>29314319
You'll just blackout for a while and make a mess of your room, maybe throwup a bit
Just take an ambien and go to sleep
>>
Your gun.
>>
>>29314409
How did you know I had a gun?

>>29314400
I took one 20 minutes ago and nothing is happening.
I can't believe i fell for the ambien meme
>>
Why choose just one.
>>
>>29314431
If you want to have a crazy time, snort it
>>
>>29314319
you'll need an opiate as well if you actually want to die and not just throw up
>>
>>29314569
Barbs are fine too

OP just buy a bunch of fent powder online, shits cheap and will kill you
>>
Paxil, Ambien, and Xanax, and the Antipssychotic are all designed to be hard to overdose on deliberately. I guess if you mixed them all together maybe but unlikely to kill you just make you fall asleep and possibly throw up while you sleep could kill you. Are you schizophrenic?
>>
Using meds to kill yourself is super unreliable
>>
>>29314400
Fuck do I ever love Ambien. r9k has patrician-tier taste in drugs.
>>
>>29314319
nemoj, brate
zgutao sam celo pakovanje xanaxa 0.5, celo pakovanje lorazepama i pola flajke rakije
i? probudio se odmoran i oran. prekolji se, stisni zube i zavrsi tu. necu ni ja dugo.
>>
At the dental surgery he said

"Please help me! I'm not a radio!"

"That's strange" Said the dentist. "I'm not a dentist"
>>
>>29314319
You can also order pure fentanyl and xanax powder from alphabay (google it). If you took 100mg of Fentanyl and 1gram of Xanax orally you might die.
>>
>>29314666
>100mg of fentanyl and 1g of xanax
I think that is enough to kill an elephant
>>
>>29314319
alcohol+adderall=dead, if you can get your hands on the latter
>>
>>29314677
Well I always try to make sure I'm right. I dunno, I guess at least 10mg of Fentanyl assuming no tolerance and 100mg of Xanax. Wouldn't want to miss. I had 200mcg of fentanyl on a blotter under my tongue and I couldn't get up for 2 hours almost.
>>
Dat xanny I'm jealous
>>
>>29314677
Youre a fucking retard dude, 100mg is .1 of a gram
>>
>>29314723
Nah not really, adder all is pretty safe in overdose. You might get manic or psychotic given enough but you won't die from it save from alcohol toxicity. The real danger would be mixing Benzos and Barbs as they work in different ways and have a multiplicative effect (so 5 barb pills and 2 benzo pills is 10 times the high not 7).
>>
>>29314758
Well the average dose per use of fentanyl would be like 25-200 micrograms and the LD 50 in monkeys is .03mg/kg so 3mg would probably be lethal to most but why chance it.
>>
>>29314319
Sve gutaj roki

Samo hrabro
>>
>>29314758

You're not familiar with stronger opiates like Oxycodone and Fentanyl, are you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.