[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is India so disgusting? I don't even have to look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Why is India so disgusting?

I don't even have to look at the fact that Indian people are dirty and gross, the fact that their population is over a billion says it all.

Why do they have so many people, why are they so disgusting, and how is it that these subhuman mongoloids are able to reproduce faster than rabbits when they are both ugly AND autistic, while many of us whites are handsome and have trouble keeping a girl around past the first date?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-11-19-34~2.jpg (226 KB, 1440x1403) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-11-19-34~2.jpg
226 KB, 1440x1403
>>29313904
Because they pushed back feminism while you white cucks allowed it.
>>
>>29313904
>while many of us whites are handsome
lol
>>
>>29313904
Same as Africa, western medicine was a mistake.
>>
>>29314754
>India pushed back feminism
sorry, but they didn't... their women are more entitled than ours
>>
>>29313904
why do you care and why this thread is not on /pol/?
>>
>>29313904
Sorry. We English were in the middle of turning them into something great but had to let them go early.
I wish we still had India, it would be wonderful at this point if we never let it go
>>
>>29314839
I saw pictures of India under the British rule, it looked pretty swell. Then I saw the same places on the spot today. Fucking sad. Indians have seriously let everything deteriorate. All those beautiful colonial buildings and complexes are now ruins in the middle of piles of dust and cows.
>>
>>29314993
>cow

Don't you Fucking dare take the lords name in vein!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEESE witherspoon
>>
>>29315051
I saw an Indian woman feeding curry bread to a cow. For real. I also saw a cow walk on a busy street and then decide to take a nap there. Traffic just went around it.
>>
xDDDDD LOOK AT HOW RACIST I AM GUYS!!!!! NIGGERS AMIRITE DOES ANYINE ELSE GET TRIGGERED OVER DIFFERENT SKIN COLORS XDDDDDDD
>>
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

POOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29315311
Go back to work Pajeet

those phones aren't going to assemble themselves
>>
>>29315361
XDDDD PAJEET POO IN LOO MUDSLIME MUZZIE AMIRITE XDDDD
>>
>>29315382
Aren't posts like this supposed to be muted here?

I mean, shitpost all you want. It's still not going to change the fact that Indians actively shit around in public.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.