[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the girl that I want Is she too pretty for a robot like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: jaclyn1.png (907 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
jaclyn1.png
907 KB, 718x960
This is the girl that I want

Is she too pretty for a robot like me? What do you think lads, should I go for it?
>>
>>29313630
>seeking women
you have already lost
>>
What're your stats?
>>
>>29313707
6'0"
skeleton/skinnyfat
6x6 inch cock
>>
>>29313707
>stats

ultimate beta detected

>>29313723
>not including finances in stats

underage detected
>>
>>29313764
i'm a loser with shit pay
>>
>>29313815

you can probably fuck her til she finds out about that. good luck keeping her though, naw mean?
>>
>>29313893
yeah i hear ya dawg

i wish i had more money
>>
>>29313937

she's a pretty one. make her cum hard enough and she'll stay a lil while
>>
>>29313630

Damn I would love to bend her over and spank her as I thrust my mushroom tip into her tight little hole and take her to pound town as she screams and has squirting orgasms then I flip her over licking her boobs and nipples while I hump her super sexxily and she moans in ecstacy as I slowly get more intense humping until I'm jackhammering her and she squirts again all over my pelvis her pussy juices as she rubs my buff ass pecs and biceps then I pull out and move over her face and blast the biggest load ever all over her face she licks up some of the cum admiring me as I rise up looking buff and badass
>>
>>29313993
and go for a taste myself we make out swapping my cum back and forth till it's all gone then I slather my face with peanut butter and tie myself to a tree and let the squirrels rape my ear holes without mercy while I scream out for the father I never knew asking him to forgive me for the countless foreign objects that have plummeted into the cavern of shame that is my bunghole. I love you dad. Sorry about the silverware
>>
>>29313630
Yes you should go for her, she's a cutie. If you approach the situation with that mindset of, " I'm not good enough, I don't have a chance, blah blah" then chances are, you probably wont get far with her. If you believe in your ability to pick up the bitties however, you have a much better chance of getting with her, mind games and all that shit, ya know?
>>
>>29313707

Not OP but I'm a virgin 6"3 skinny kid with an 7.5/10 face. Is it possible for me?
>>
>>29314029
yeah I think I can fake the confidence, I got this
>>
>>29314044
put on your best normie mask breski
>>
>>29314044
If you fake confidence long enough, it eventually becomes the real deal. Godspeed OP
>>
>>29313630
This is literally my sister.
I probably know you.

Jesus christ
>>
>>29314096
prove it or gtfo

blawks
>>
>>29314096
can you put in a good word for me then?
>>
>>29313630
Don't be an idolator, pedestalizing the vaginal jew and exalting it to some semi-divine demigoddess, or do it, it's up to jew.
>>
>>29314039
Unless you're underage or have been consciously avoiding sex, there's no way that you're 6'3 with an almost 8/10 face and still haven't gotten laid.
>>
>>29313723
cock pix?
>>
she looks like a man in a wig

not even a pretty man. like, a man that works in construction and has a drinking problem.

i'd rate her a 6/10
>>
>>29313630
She looks like a Stacy. Pass

Actually all women are Stacy deep down. They all revert back to that mentality in the end. >>29313646
this anon said it best
>>
>>29313630
i needs a pic of you to be sure, but if she be crazy then you have a shot.

if she be a ho you have a shot

if you become her friend and then pounce with full chad power when she is going through something and is emotionally weak you also have a chance.

but being a robot means you likely will fuck up the last option so i would place most hope on the first two options...or just get her soundly hammered and then take pics of yourself crying onto her face while jerking off; as that would approximate the sort of relationship you would have with her anyways.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.