[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend texts me to see how I'm doing >tell him that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1416247425369.png (858 KB, 848x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416247425369.png
858 KB, 848x1080
>friend texts me to see how I'm doing
>tell him that this week hasn't been a good week due to a lot of drama
>tell him that I don't want to talk about it and that I would prefer to be alone for awhile
>friend hasn't texted me in 2 months
>text friend to see how he was doing and why he hasn't talked to me for so long
>he tells me that he was waiting for me to text back since "you said you weren't in the mood for talking so I wanted to give you some space. I did want to talk to you, but I didn't want to bother you so I waited for you to text me when you're ready to talk"

niggah when someone says they don't feel like talking to anyone at the moment you don't go avoiding that person for months until you're finally spoken to
>>
nope, fuck you. if you're gonna say you don't feel like talking i'm not gonna stick my neck out again to hear the same "i still dont wanna talk"
>>
>>29313645

You wait 1-2 weeks at most and during that time you make some attempt at contact to make sure that person is still alive.
>>
>>29313645
This, you sound like a woman
>>
God I fucking hate drama fags like you.
>>
Idiot roastie. Your friend did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29313614

>nice person contacts you and asks how you are
>your autism is triggered and you respond not only literally but you actually go as far as so tell him everything sucks but you don't want to talk about it
>he rightfully backs off and leaves you to your juvenile bullshit
>you can't fathom this and actually think he is in the wrong

Omega logic 101
>>
>implying relationships are one-way and communication isn't the responsibility of both parties
laughingnormies.png
>>
>>29314007
>>29314042

It was nothing like highschool drama. It was something a lot more serious that I did not feel like disclosing with him because it would make him worry. I was going to talk to him earlier but I was either busy, tired, or forgot.
>>
>durr fucking WOW dude you know you're meant to babysit me right? Just because i said I don't want to talk doesn't mean I don't want to talk
I hate you.
>>
>>29314285

Don't interesting things happen to you? Especially in the course of 2 months? Wouldn't you want to tell a friend about it to break the ice?
>>
File: 1466048582584.png (369 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1466048582584.png
369 KB, 500x518
>>29313614
nah fuck you, when YOU feel like talking then you contact back, nobody is going to do a routine check up on your ass every 2 days, you didn't even specify what you were bitchy about, it could be bills to a grandmother dying, you never put an eperation date on your "gimmi space"

literally the nigger gypsy of emotions op, fuck off
>>
>>29314669
Yes but that doesn't mean others have a personal responsibility to keep checking up on me to see whats things have happened to me. If you tell them you don't want to talk, don't be a bitch when they stop talking to you.

You act like it's anyone's fault but your own.
>>
>>29314669
I would tell other friends, I wouldn't open up my life to people who are dealing with their own worries.

besides, nobody gives a shit about other people's lives, we all just eem to wait until the other person is done talking so we can throw in our life story
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.