[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on here know how people with aspergers deal with LSD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mg9rpqeaJe1qicsgwo1_400.jpg (116 KB, 400x577) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg9rpqeaJe1qicsgwo1_400.jpg
116 KB, 400x577
Anyone on here know how people with aspergers deal with LSD? My friend who has it wants to trip with me but I'm worried he'll bad trip and I'll have to deal with that

Also LSD stories
>>
>>29313493
Well fuck me then

Bump because I gotta know
>>
Having autism is basically the same as a permanent LSD trip of maybe half a tab but without the visuals.
>>
File: L21cWzh.jpg (940 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
L21cWzh.jpg
940 KB, 2988x5312
>>29313493
Got myself 4 tabs of LSD a few days ago, yet to try them.

Honestly planning on saving it for the next time I really want to kill myself then i'm going to take all 4, 150 mcg tabs at the same time and induce ego death

Worst case scenario I still want to die afterwards and nothing changes

Best case scenario I die and get reborn a better person
>>
>>29314175
autism sounds pretty awesome then. half tabs are great.
>>
>>29314221
you probably wont get ego death but I hope you make some good decisions and think real hard about where you want togo and what you want to do.
>>
>>29314247
Do i need more than 600 mcg for ego death?

I have like 15 more tabs but i'm probably just going to sell those.

I'm mainly looking to get as close to actually dying as humanly possible
>>
>>29314221

That's a shitty idea

Try to get to your happiest point and drop a single tab in a really pretty place

Bring music and good vibes (lots of water also)

Acid really let's you think deep, might help you
>>
>>29314221
>i'm going to take all 4, 150 mcg tabs at the same time and induce ego death
have you done big doses before? bad idea if not
>>
>>29314221
This better be bait

I swear to fucking god dudev
>>
>>29314273
Never done any lsd before, Might never have to

I've been pretty suicidal in the past, I'm for the most part feeling better. Although if I efer feel like i'm in such despair that death is the only option.

A heroic dose of lsd might be the better idea
>>
>>29314270

take 6 tabs then smoke a bowl of 20x salvia at the height of your trip if you wanna JUST yourself
>>
>>29314313
If you feel like killing yourself and then you take a ton of LSD you will be the most paniced and scared and sad person on the planet

You won't even be able to kill yourself on a high dose. All your motor skills will be gone and you won't be able to put together thoughts
>>
>>29314270
I heard from a friend that that dmt stuff does that
>>
Took some LSD a few days ago and day tripped in a hug field up in the mountains with a few friends. It was easily the best trip ive had in so long. Feeling so much better these days.

Last time I tripped before that, I took about 4 gs of shrooms and had some girl tell me I looked like I had autism while I was peaking. I basically wanted to kill myself for the next two months after that.
>>
Aspergers doesn't affect that
>>
>>29314356
I'd kill myself after the LSD trip nigga.

you're probably right about the panicked and scared part. Although the alternative would be putting a bullet through my brain.

It's a kind of a last resort to see if this changes anything type of deal
>>
>>29314425
Lol whatever dude
If you're gonna kill yourself, go ahead and do it stop talking about it
>>
>>29314506
Naw nigga, ain't nobody killing themselves. I have no desire to die currently

It's there just in case
>>
I took LSD and figured out the meaning of the life, the universe, and everything that was and ever will be.

Meaning is created by me, it exist only in my mind and apply only to me, so why not make everything that is, has been, or, will be meaningful?
>>
>>29314553
That's so fucking stupid

R9K
>>
>>29314609
How so? Explain nigga
>>
Psychedelics for self improvement, or anything other than fun times, are a meme.

But they sure are good for fun times.
>>
>>29314425
it might renew or reinforce your desire to live but probably not at that dose.
>>
It's really a person-to-person thing, the type of person they are normally will be intensified and skewed. If he's not normally very emotional then he'll probably keep is shit together, I mean he might be having an existential nightmare but if he's usually a quiet person then you're good, if he's a loud/energetic person he's gonna be hard to deal with.

Good trips, bad trips, they're still a fun experience. Your only concern should be control of the situation, which is usually pretty easy to do with people tripping on LSD.
>>
>>29314629
"OH I HAVE A DRUG THAT IM KEEPING IN CASE MY LIFE TURNS TO SHIT SO I CAN (for some reason) HAVE THE WORST 12 HOURS OF MY LIFE AND THEN KILL MYSELF"

Why not just skip the step?

Or take normal doses when your happy and enjoy life?
>>
>>29313493
just go to a forest or to walk somewhere, you can't go in a bad trip when going out
>>
File: sketch-1466055621691.png (70 KB, 1440x2439) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1466055621691.png
70 KB, 1440x2439
>>29314663
Thanks for the real advice
>>
>>29314221
>ego death

Careful with that shit nigga, you'll need a basic game plan for what to do after you do it, otherwise you'll be a floating dick in space.
>>
>>29314668
Who gives a fuck nigga. If I was just going to kill myself, I think it'd be a shame not to see how deep the rabbit hole of psychedelics can go before I end it all.

I very well may take a normal dose when i'm content with life. I haven't exactly made up my mind if it's something I want to experience just right now.

Defiantly before I die though
>>
>>29314740
>Nigga

Just stop dude
>>
>>29314804
Don't tell me how to live my life,

nigga
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.