[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, this is it, this is the end... Ive been a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1427716755678s.jpg (9 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1427716755678s.jpg
9 KB, 250x236
Alright guys, this is it, this is the end...

Ive been a NEET for about 5 years now and im 24 years old.
My mom is mad, and i mean real mad, shes pissed. She wants me out by tomorrow morning.

Ive got $250 and im going to live in my truck. I dont know how im going to do this, but i am.
Im going to go far away from this place as i can. Maybe find a job in the rural areas or something. I plan to put a water tank and a shower tube in my truck bed for showering and live in the cab.

I knew this day would come sooner or later...
>>
Goddamn this might be me in the near future. Ive halfseriously considered ending it before this moment comes.

Im not at all equipped to face and join the "real" world. No friends, connections, very little work exp... fuck this shit man hard
>>
>>29313451
>I knew this day would come sooner or later...

Good thing you made the effort to sort yourself and be prepared for it then.
>>
>>29313451
for quick cash paint curb addresses senpai. print out a bunch of flyers offering yoru service, talking about safety for emergency services finding it easier, etc. 15-20 dollars. walk/drive around a neighborhood and put one in the mailbox of every house you see that needs their address repainted. buy/make stencils, spray paint. can make a few hundred a weekend but only about 1 in 20 will bite so numbers are your friend
>>
You sound like you got somewhat of a plan. Hope the job search goes well.
>>
>>29313552
That sounds good senpai, what if i rub my tires on the curb of someones driveway and erase heir numbers on purpose, then ask them later to repaint them?
>>
Good luck mang
>>
>>29313451
for food you are going to be eating rice and beans and noodles and shit, so you need a way to cook it. buy an electric hotplate and/or a rice cooker (can be used for things other than rice) and always be on the look out for outside outlets in secluded areas.
>>
By law I don't think she can kick you out like that, she would need to evict you legally which gives you a few days time. In that time you can at least find a job.
>>
>>29313451
AHAHAHA NEETIES GETTING REKT.

This is what you get for being a lazy fuck that doesn't want to participate in social life, one day they all get fucked. It is good that it happened to you at 24, you can still go to college, get a good job. There is no hope for people that are in their late 20s and neets.
>>
It's a mix of fear and excitement to start from nothing in a new place.

Its pretty refreshing to wake up and know that it will be quite different from yesterday and the day before and the day after will be a different kind of struggle.
>>
Get a job, it's not that hard. Get some crappy job first while you keep applying and find a better one. Good call on living out of your truck, but maybe don't tell people about that. If you're living out of your truck then get a gym membership so you can shower and and shave and brush your teeth every day and be clean.
>>
Looks it's suicide time, huh op?
>>
>be american *son*
>get kicked it
what is it with that culture?
Godspeed OP, hope you'll be able to start a new life for yourself
>>
>>29313451
donate plasma its 300 a month

uber driver

also for the loe of god go get a food stamps card. depending on state its either 194 or 94 extra dollars a month. say you dont have a job but have high expenses
>>
>>29313709
I'm American and my mommy would never kick me out. Sucks to have shit parents.
>>
File: cashpepe.jpg (18 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
cashpepe.jpg
18 KB, 600x315
>>29313451
If you are gonna be in your truck longer than a month get you a campstove of somekind. Don't waste your money on fastfood and stuff. You'll survive.
>>
>>29313451
don't trip there are plenty of resources for you. go to a food bank, your going to want to save that money for gas. find your health and human services office and get some emergency food stamps. Some homeless shelters are not bad and will give you info about low income housing and other stuff
>>29313518
pretty sure if putting forth effort wasn't a problem for op he wouldn't be in this situation
>>
>>29313794
Stay delusional. One day they will kick you out if you continue being a lazy neet like op.
>>
well OP if you DO manage to survive i VERY VERY strongly urge you to CUT ALL TIES and NEVER speak to them again as they are essentially KILLING YOU by leaving you to DIE.

your parents are VERY bad people and you are already being EXTREMELY kind and forgiving for not BURNING THEIR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN WITH THEM INSIDE. there's absolutely no doubt that this BETRAYAL of theirs is just cause for disowning your HEARTLESS parents.
>>
Call centers will hire anyone, and once you've been there for a year you can spin your sales experience and brute force your way into a high paying career.

Just make sure to cut contact for the long haul or she'll think she did the right thing by kicking you out.
>>
>>29313653
>that doesn't want to participate in a social life

*They don't want to be wageslaves
>>
>>29313862
Yeah hold grudges forever so you win. Ops mom will probably let him stay tomorrow anyway.
>>
>>29313605
not such a great idea, they'll probably catch on to your bullshit and plenty of people already have faded addresses
>>
>>29313855
That irony though. Go back to NEET Tumblr, faggot
>>
File: 55176789.jpg (32 KB, 352x326) Image search: [Google]
55176789.jpg
32 KB, 352x326
>>29313830
I was told all those homeless programs like food banks, job training were only for women, blacks, muslims, mexicans, gays, trannies, illegal immigrants and newly released ex-convicts.
>>
>>29314108
NEETs who have been thrown out of their parent's house are on the same level as those people.
>>
>>29313967
>>29314015
i called my parents house a few times last year, for the first time since i left in 2009. hanging up and repeating until i reached the answering machine. then i delivered a really hateful speech intended to hurt them emotionally as much as possible. i specifically told my father that he would never see me or hear my voice again for the rest of his life and that i hoped he would die alone and filled with regret.
>>
>>29313451
Does anyone else get excited by this situation? Forced out of your home you have a car and $250 in your pocket to start your life over. I wish it would happen to me, it's like starting fresh all over again.
>>
>>29314134
butt knot if there ugh cis-gendered, heteronormative caucasian male
>>
>>29313830
>pretty sure if putting forth effort wasn't a problem for op he wouldn't be in this situation

He was being sarcastic, you autistic spaz.
>>
>>29314226

Just fucking leave then? Are you retarded
>>
>>29314330
Maybe you are. I'm not stupid enough to actually do something like that even if I fantasize about it.
>>
>>29314373

Cheers to the NEET life then
>>
>>29313451
Alright guys, this is it, this is the end...

Ive been a NEET for about 5 years now and im 24 years old.
My mom is not mad.

I got 7k$ in my trustfund and still get NEETbux. Oh oops
>>
>>29314421
>Cheers to the NEET life then
I work so I'm not even NEET.
>>
>>29313451
>Maybe find a job
tip jej
>>
good luck man you'll need it
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.