[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /r9k/ think of me getting my wife pregnant without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1453137684119.jpg (160 KB, 584x872) Image search: [Google]
1453137684119.jpg
160 KB, 584x872
what does /r9k/ think of me getting my wife pregnant without her consent?

Didn't she implicitly agree to have my children when she married me?

tl;dr no it's not, it's like 2 sentences you faggot
>>
People should only have enough kids to their it is within their budget. Any more and everyone loses: especially tax payers.
>>
>>29313399
that is totally not answering my question so fuck you
>>
Her body, her choice. Unless you go out of your way to prevent her from using contraceptives, it will be her fault/choice if she gets pregnant from it.

And even if you do actually prevent her, she'd need to be able to prove it to have a leg to stand on. All of this said though, just as she can't really stop you from impregnating her, you also can't stop her from aborting the baby if she doesn't want it.
>>
>>29313445
she wouldn't abort it. i would guilt trip her into compliance.
>>
>>29313457
You can say that now and even believe it, but at the end of the day it's her choice.
>>
File: 1413155672665.jpg (69 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1413155672665.jpg
69 KB, 300x300
>>29313457
>compliance
You're gonna do it anyways regardless of what anybody here has to say, so fuck off.
>>
>>29313368
Always kind of wondered if it's illegal to not pull out when you said you would.

I came inside my ex like a dozen times hoping to knock her up, careful to pull out as I was cumming so it seemed like I came on her and not in her. Didn't work.
>>
>no gf with big ol titties to suck on
look bro, I get that feel, but you can't force your wife to be preggos.
>>
File: 1453137533370.jpg (80 KB, 603x904) Image search: [Google]
1453137533370.jpg
80 KB, 603x904
>>29313505
oh but i think i can
>>
>>29313530
what's the point of this thread? stop being an asshole, kids are a lot of work and you sure as hell aren't ready to take on raising one. you'd probably raise another school shooter anyway.
>>
What's with the last sentence? Makes you look like a whiny betabitch who gets defensive before anyone even says anything to trigger you.
>>
THIS IS BAIT how the fuck can a robot be thid autistic to want children.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.