[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I decided to stop browsing /pol/ and come here. What are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x645
I decided to stop browsing /pol/ and come here. What are you guys like?
>>
>>29313295
This is a board for autistic people with social anxiety who can't get sex

It's only gonna make you sad
>>
>>29313295
If you came here to escape the reddit shills don't bother. This board sucks now anyway, tripfags, "fembots", "blackbots", etc. Complete normie board at this point
>>
>>29313295
it's pol without politics
>>
if isis hates gays, jews, drinkers, drug users, and philanderers, why the fuck are you against them

you talk about tradition

isis is sincerely trying to bring back Caliphate monarchy

i really don't understand why you do the shit you do
>>
>>29313459
So it's /pol/ without flags?
>>
>>29313295
it's a melting pot of different kinds of people and they're all bitter.
there's also a tripfag uprising happening
>>
>>29313475
Because they hate me.

I'm Portugese-American, and a catholic. I refuse to give up my principles and history for some alternative.
>>
>>29313295
I'm a refugee from pol too.
>>
>>29313480
yeah and more feminist threads and guys posting their small dicks and asking why they can't get laid when they are turboautist.
>>
There's a larger proportion of KV's here than anywhere else AFAIK and I like to have discussions with people with similar experiences. Normies are more common than before, but still tolerable for the most part.
>>
>>29313295
/pol/ is retarded bro
>>
>>29314025
That's why I left.
>>
File: 1465966800401.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1465966800401.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
Depressed and autistic
GiDr ifujd
>>
Pretty much the same board, the only difference is:
>Cuck spams are more frequent and technically aren't against the rules here (even though on /pol/ the anti-inflammatory rules are rarely enforced, especially when it comes to cuck shit)
>/r9k/ puts women-hate to an extreme emphasis
>>
>>29314063
it was good earlier.
but now there are no disccussions.

just banter on flags, one liner quips and competition to make a /r/4chan screencap.

that subreddit is filled with /pol/ memes. then they cry about normie influx or raiding.
>>
>>29314264
/pol/ collapsed after the whole moot fiasco. The one thing I think moot has earned criticism for was the way he handled /pol/ when they called him a cuck. He created a cancer on all boards, one that we still haven't recovered from: Cuckposting.

The mods don't take it seriously, I will admit it got a lot better here on /r9k/ but it still happens too much. It used to be the same threads spammed everyday, if they took that shit as seriously as they took the guy who posts the
>tfw no filipina gf
threads then we'd have no fucking problems here at all other than the "fembot" feels shit and normies who come here.
>>
>>29314172
Don't forget that here mental illness is seen as cool and trendy, while it's the opposite over on /pol/.
>>
>>29314374
/pol/ is hypocritical as fuck.
>>
>>29314491
Well yeah, but both are retarded honestly, one leads to dumbass kids pretending to have disorders, and one's retarded kids pretending that they know more than doctors about how to handle these disorders.
>>
>>29313295
The fucking same
>>
>>29314522
ofcourse both are retarded.

but here people don't pretend that how much high and mighty they are just because they are able to shitpost.
>>
>>29314577
True, /pol/ is a pure superiority complex, /r9k/ has a weird inferiority/superiority complex going on, they somehow put themselves above and below chads and normies at the same time.
>>
>>29313295
what /pol/ is to jews, niggers, sand niggers etc, /r9k/ is to women and successful people
>>
File: frog squish.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
frog squish.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>>29314633
but as those /pol/ idiots are trying to be mainstream, they are attracting more and more edgy teens.

then /pol/ gets happy.
>oh, look we are the top board of 4chan
>oh look, so much increase in visitors.

i have never seen a good lolocaust/natsoc/communism thread in last 20 days.
>>
>>29314756
True, but /r9k/ has the same issue, with fembot threads, trap threads, mental illness threads filled with fantasies, the whole place is starting to read like the journal of a high school kid that got rejected by their crush, even more so than it used to.

You're right about /pol/ doing the same though, it's just attracting teenagers that feel like they're rebels for supporting trump, despite millions of other people doing the same, and being more interested in shitposting and baiting than doing anything actually interesting. /pol/ always gets this way around election time though I find.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.