[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to have religious debate with mom >start asking her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447898691951.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1447898691951.png
75 KB, 325x244
>try to have religious debate with mom
>start asking her about several aspect of her religion, why are so many inconsistencies in the bible, why are there so many stories that are similar to jesus' that exist before he lived, etc.
>her answer is always vague and after a while starts becoming the same thing repeated over and over again
>always ends with her obnoxiously beginning to recite from the bible mid-argument until i give up and leave
If God was real then he'd be easy to defend.
>>
God doesn't need to be defended
>>
>>29313227

yeah dude

just drop it, realize that people don't agree with you and sometimes its better to just leave it that way and just like them for their other qualities
>>
>>29313397
Yeah.

I think it's more frustrating that she just doesn't seem to have any critical thinking skills. She takes things at face value and automatically believes anything that is told to her if it affirms what she already believes in.

I think if she could give me real answers then I wouldn't get so rattled.
>>
>>29313434
For fucks sake, let your mom fucking breathe. She did have a life before you showed up, you think you're going to shoot out of her pussy and change her life 40+ years later? She's had her fun, and now she just wants to live in her house, have a relationship with god and hope you get your know-it-all ass off her couch and practice your critical thinking skills towards paying some fucking bills.

Who else is slowly /turning into a curmudgeonly old person/ here? No fucking wonder I didn't have friends, when I see posts like OP. Leave people be, you fucking nerd.
>>
>>29313227
Your brain hardens as you age.
You'll be stubborn and clingy with your beliefs when you get that old, too, just like the GooberGammers against this new wave of SJW fuckwits.
>>
>>29313732
>Bait
(you)
All the comment i need.
>>
File: smug fat atheist redditor.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
smug fat atheist redditor.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>29313793
>>29313227
Naisu beito desu~
>>
>>29313793
> c-checkmate christfag
I just fried the fuck out of you, but just cuz you're mad doesn't make it bait.
>>
>>29313973
>christfag
LOL ok your worth one more (you) i legitimately laughed hard.
>>
>>29313732
So your underlying message is people exist to be wage-slaves?

Niiice
>>
>>29313732
You're not alone, anon. But it's not worth the effort and rise in blood pressure to let it out on /r9k/. The OP is either bait or so convinced of the rightness of his position that whatever you say will have no effect.
>>
>>29313227
Is it summer vacation already?
>>
>>29314193
Enjoy being blind and not questing anything i'm out /thread.
>>
>>29314242
I'm an agnostic. I like going to church when I get the chance; it gives me a sense of belonging to a community (kinda like /r9k/, in a real life sense) and helps me interact with people.
>>
>>29313732
I have to agree with (you) mate. Get a job OP
>>
>>29314123
your message is to be a wellfareslave nigger? that sounds fun
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.