[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Letters to someone who may or may not read them" thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26
"Letters to someone who may or may not read them" thread.
>>
Dear OP,

I was just thinking about starting a thread like this. We think alike.

Warm regards,

Anon.
>>
File: Letter to A.png (119 KB, 1251x687) Image search: [Google]
Letter to A.png
119 KB, 1251x687
retoastifering
>>
Hey, I still remember.
>>
I'm pretty fucked and you were right to leave me behind.
>>
>>29313215

Dear Anon,
No worries, friend. I started this thread because I know quite a few people take solace in this, 1 in particular I'll write to later on myself. Warm regards to you as well, as well as hugs from a dog or a cat to brighten your day.

Warm regards,
OP.

P.S. When I saw "dear OP", I thought for sure it was going to be calling me a faggot. Was pleasantly surprised, thank you.
>>
I'm well aware of what you're doing.
But your disgust of me is on purpose. You have ties to me, and I have been cutting them one by one. It's working well and it's almost like there is a brick wall between one another, which is good.

You will be forgotten, and nobody will ever know what I have done.
>>
File: 14660559364701355467116.jpg (616 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
14660559364701355467116.jpg
616 KB, 1520x2688
Textless but textful
>>
I wish things could go back to the way they were. Our first months together was the most alive I've ever been. But now, after breaking up and getting back together so many times, the magic has seemed to fade. Will our relationship ever be as good as when we first met again? God, I hope so.. I miss us so much.
>>
A-
Straighten the fuck out, stop steaming at me.
I have my ways to get back at you otherwise, I'll hex your ass back to the Cretaceous period.
Make me miserable, and I'll pay you back tenfold.
Every "forgiven" transgression is being carefully filed away for further review.
-C
>>
when i get you on my dick i swear im going to have a six pack, we can work out.

-guy that's definitely gonna make it
>>
File: Goodbye.png (51 KB, 865x1093) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye.png
51 KB, 865x1093
>>29313177
Dear You,

I love you. And yes, that's every bit as unreasonable and sad as it sounds, but it's true. I love you.

I wish we'd been nicer to each other. You led me on for fun, you constantly belittled me, you abused whatever kindness I had until there wasn't any left. But none of that justifies what I did to you either. I know I wasn't nice. I know I went too far in so many ways. We could've been good friends if either of us were more mature. It's easy to forget that we actually liked each other.

For most of last year and this year, we didn't talk. We had a bad falling out. I suppose it makes sense. I wasn't worried that you hated me; I was worried you'd forgotten about me. It was a huge relief when we started talking again.

Until it wasn't.

Because you're the exact same. You're just as manipulative and just as petty as you were before, and I'm just as obsessed with you. Talking to you is so easy. We have the same bitter but self aware sarcasm, the same provocative tendencies, the same learned helplessness but occasional competence, the same stupid clever wit, the same callousness with bouts of empathy. And after spending all this time getting over you, I fell for you again.

I used to pretend that I was just superficial. You were blonde and thin, with those stupid pouting lips and bright green cateyes, and I didn't really care about you. I just liked how you looked. You were nothing to matter. It didn't matter what you thought.

Except, for awhile you were a mess. You were having issues. So you stopped wearing make-up, you started wearing dumpy clothes, you had bags under your eyes, and you'd gained weight. And none of it made a difference. I was still obsessed with you. So many times, I came so close to talking to you.

CONT
>>
Dear Alan

Send my fucking drum already it's been 2 weeks

>W
>>
Rachael

who is the emotional tampon here you or me? I tried R I really fucking tried(and will continue to try) to get a gf this semester, god must be playing a prank on me because it went
exactly like it did with you, well not exactly I didn't go balls deep with love letters and the desperation(learned my lesson),
but the roastie had a boyfriend, just never told me.
So here I find my self running back to you, I'm glad you are there R, I'm not going to lie, you are my real life waifu kek, but you know I'm just going to drift off again soon right? the only thing holding me back is that I know that little faggot truck is still there obsessing over you like a fucking cuck.
you have no idea how happy it would make me to see you get a new boyfriend, because If you ever got back together with that fag I prob murder someone kek.
but whatever makes you happy I suppose.
I like you Rachael, I hope you feel the same.

S.
>>
File: anon119.png (705 KB, 450x1000) Image search: [Google]
anon119.png
705 KB, 450x1000
>>29313930

And now you're a perfect 10 again, and you're talking to me again, and its like it was two years ago all over again, except this time I'm more bitter and less hopeful. I know nothing will happen. I know you've never been into me. I know you'll never be into me.

It took me a long time to accept that, but I've sort-of almost managed to. I still think about you.

I wish you felt the same way about me. I wish I could inspire the same sort of passion and obsession that you do. But you're magnetic and I'm just me.

It would be a lie to say that I want the best for you. I don't want you to find a happy relationship. I don't want you to find your special someone. You're not nice enough to deserve it, and even if you did I'm not nice enough to admit it.

But I hope you think about me.

And I hope that, in some alternative reality where I'm less of a pussy and you're less of a bitch, we had our perfect, destructive relationship.

Sincerely,
Me
>>
>>29313952
Could you elaborate on this?

oreg
>>
Dear anon
I do not know you. I have no need to bullshit you with sweet words or empty promises.
I have only these words for you:
Be better.
At anything you want to be. Whatever that may be, try to be the best at it.
Do no fear to try, never. You will sometimes lose, but noone got through entire Anor Londo for the few first times without dying.
Wish you good life.
Anon
>>
>>29314460
i appreciate the positivity

bumperino
>>
Dear K,

I know things seem scary right now, and unfamiliar. Being in an all new place will do that to you, especially as fast moving as its going for you right now. That's understandable.
The only consolation I can offer right now is that things should go well for you after this is all said and done. I mean, objectively, medical care, food, and what not are people trying to make sure you're healthy. And I know an enforced bed-time sucks for many reasons, but from the other perspective, a bed-time enforces "proper" sleep which you yourself said you haven't gotten in who knows how long.

...all that aside, the important thing is that I love you, and will still love you. I'm staying with you through all of this. Should things go well, I'll be there with you. Should things not go well, I'll be there with you. You're mine, and I'm holding on to you. If we can't talk for a while, that'll suck, sure, but we'll get through it. It's not like we won't be able to communicate at all, you know.

I don't know. I'm rambling and it's late and I love you. I'll talk to you tomorrow, and almost every day after that.
~M
>>
File: Tom Waits 12.jpg (230 KB, 1344x1324) Image search: [Google]
Tom Waits 12.jpg
230 KB, 1344x1324
Dear M,

I hope you are having a great night, as you deserve. I'm writing an email to you right now.
Just a threadly reminder that you're important to me, and it's been a real pleasure getting to know you.

Sincerely,
J
>>
>>29314460
>random positive message
that's really nice, I mean it's true enough, and...
>anor londo
FFFUUUUU

Sometimes life fucks with you. The only thing you can do about it is to soldier on through, maybe stab a guy or two and throw them off a bridge.

Don't give up. Sometimes life seems hard, or unfair. And sometimes it is. But no matter WHAT challenge or hurdle you face, it will be over soon enough. It can be conquered. I believe in you, you know.

Anon
>>
>>29313983
>>29313930
Dear "Me",
you kind of scared me there. pls to be not of doings that next time.
- OP.
>>
>>29314867
>Sometimes life fucks with you. The only thing you can do about it is to soldier on through, maybe stab a guy or two and throw them off a bridge.

No wiser words have ever been spoken
>>
>>29314887
Sorry

That said, you should be kind of flattered. I called you hot and said I loved you
>>
>>29314806
Whats wrong with K?
>>
File: Tom-Waits-U14516.jpg (322 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Waits-U14516.jpg
322 KB, 1000x748
>>29314827
>>29314827

Continuing with your Tom Waits theme...

D -
I know that we would never work. But part of me still likes to cherish the idea that we could.

I hope that I don't fall in love with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtLVXBqfqBY
>>
>>29313821

Wow. You're just as much a cunt as everyone says. Funny how you've made no attempt to contact me IRL but feel safe behind your shitposting. I don't even think about you anymore except when people mention how insane you've become. Be careful what you say, turbo manlet. No one would shed a tear you were to mysteriously disappear.

-A
>>
File: Tom Waits 24.jpg (70 KB, 472x720) Image search: [Google]
Tom Waits 24.jpg
70 KB, 472x720
>>29315038
Good taste my friend, Tom is my favorite.
>>
>>29315157

I hope this isn't fake. Fight IRL please.
>>
File: best friend.jpg (36 KB, 432x450) Image search: [Google]
best friend.jpg
36 KB, 432x450
>>29314827
>threadly reminder
that made me smile. hope you're having a wonderful night too.
>>
File: Bret_Hart.jpg (21 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
Bret_Hart.jpg
21 KB, 280x390
Dear Bret Hart.

Now, unlike most of your fans, I haven't watched wrestling when I was a child.

Now that I (believe) am a rather grown man, life haven't been as easy as it was when I was still a kid. The problems give birth to another batch of problems, and it just feels like my life became nothing but a collection of headache-inducing dillemas.

One day, I was just so tired of everything. Nothing excited me. For many days I was utterly unmotivated at every aspect of my life.

But then, I saw a clip of one of your sharpshooters. It was truly a electrifying moment.

Ever since I started watching wrestling, I felt alive. I remember your Wrestlemania match between Steve Austin, and to think that such amazing match could have been made, is rather facinating thought.

I used to believe that I was the person who suffered the most in the world, but when I acknowledged your injuries, death of your brother, and the screwjob, I realized that what I was going through wasn't shit.

Wrestling encourages me everyday. It encourages me to work out. It encourages me to be more bold and social. It encourages me to be more productive, and it's all thanks to you.

You will always be the best there is, the best there was, and the best that ever will be.

Sincerely, Anon.
>>
Dear G,

For so long you've been a part of my life, but I was stronger when we first started dating. I don't even know what life would be without you, if it would be easier or harder, but the constant fighting, neediness, the difficulty of having to not only be your partner but also your parent seems almost impossible now. Some days, when the pain is almost unbearable, and I'm out of meds or they just aren't working, you make things tolerable. But I can barely hold myself together, much less keep us both happy. I could never do that, as much as you think so highly of me (at least when you're not thinking the opposite). It's late, you're sleeping, I wish I could ask you to give me a break, to let some things go, but I won't. I can't. I already know you can't. And I also know that things won't change. We're both more miserable without each other than with each other. At least that's what I'm telling myself now. I just wish we could have more good days.

-M
>>
Me in 10 years,

Hope you figured it out, whatever that means
>>
Dear Allen

You really suck at Monopoly.
Like jeeze man, why are you so awful at it?

t. i
>>
Dear mr. hopkins

so very rude not inviting me to play wiht you and always ignoring me for hours before responding.

-tape
>>
File: 1465705961289.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465705961289.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
to whom

worldy matters concern those
not
-?
>>
Dear,

it's ending, and with a whimper.
>>
>>29313177
Dear Dad,

all I ever wanted was to be accepted by you. To be like you. And in a certain sense, we are very similar. We are both good at math and business, have our own mind and are pretty big assholes. But I know I will never be good enough for you. So you can call me a bad, despicable person, and maybe you are right. But what does it say about you? You will neither be ever happy with yourself.

So Dad, fuck you. Fuck the childlike image I have of you. Fuck your succes and your posh new wife. Fuck your genes, even though they gave me not only myopia but also brains. Fuck the shoesteps I desperately want to fill even though I can never fill them. Fuck you for for being my Dad.

Hope you die painfully and slowly, you asshole.
>>
keep teeling yourself you aren't an agent for satan
>>
fite me pussy i fukk ur mum

- g mac daddy
>>
Dear Taylor

Although you've been used by many guys, and will probably continue this way, I just want you to know, I love you. No matter what you do, I love you. I see it as a burden now, but a burden that I will hold onto proudly. I'm sorry I ever hurt you- I just hope you'll forgive me in the next life.
>>
Dear Vicky

Magic Shall Not Prevail.

Love,
L.
>>
Dear M,

Thanks for that message yesterday. It's weird to hear from you after several years but it meant more than you know. Didn't think I was worth remembering. Be around 6-7ish months from now? I'll say sorry then. To you and whoever else is still around.

- K
>>
Dear D

Nyan nyan nyan ~

From K
>>
>>29319264
K

Mmmemrrremmmremreow

D
>>
>>29319381
Dear D,

Meow meow meow~

-Real K
>>
Dear D,
I wanted a friendship too, sorry
-R
>>
Dear (You),

Stop writing letters and just tell them

Sincerely,
(You)r future self
>>
>>29319264
>>29319381
>>29320037
Dear K and other D,

Please stop making me think about my K.

Sincerely,
D
>>
Dear R

Sorry I can't be with you. Honestly you're a sweet guy but he's just more attractive than you and he always will be regardless of what you do.

-K
>>
>>29315157
>Be careful what you say, turbo manlet. No one would shed a tear you were to mysteriously disappear.
Try it you shit, I would love to mess your rotten ass up.
>>
>>29320739
Which K is your K? This is getting too confusing.
>>
Dear J

I feel embarrassed when I think about you now, even though nobody else knows what I'm thinking of. It reminds me of that superstition where if you sneeze then that means someone is thinking of you.

Anyways, I hope you aren't sick.

Sincerely,
M
>>
>>29320889
She's my K in my imagination she fucking hates me
>>
File: 1454560122529.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1454560122529.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>29313177
Dear Amanda

Stop posting pictures of your dog on Instagram and start posting pictures of yourself. It's been many months since I last saw you in person. At least let me watch your life through pictures on a social network.

- J

PS: I'm not as creepy as I sound. I'm just lonely.
>>
>>29313177

Dear normies,

Get of my board. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yours respectfully,
R9k
>>
>>29320981
>>29319381
please, just say what Ks name is. I can't take this
>>
>>29321238
On the off chance we're writing to the same K I'd rather not know
>>
>>29321238
It's Kathryn, dumbledoofus
>>
File: 1427351854400.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1427351854400.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
Dear Sarah,

I'm so lost and confused right now. I just don't understand. Why did you start treating me like a stranger? Why did we have to stop talking to one another because of a stupid message I sent? I just wish we could have a mutual discussion with one another and talk all these things out. None of this makes any sense to me. I'm trying so hard to understand so I can move on with my life, but dammit I just don't get anything.

Why did things change so suddenly? We've been friends for over a year, Sarah! You've been the best friend I've ever had. We've been talking just about every single day since we met, up until we broke off. We've spent so much time together, we've talked about almost everything together, and we've been through so much shit together. But then, one morning I woke up and none of that meant anything! No more daily I love you's, no more elaborate marriage plans, no more picking out cute baby names.

Fuck, I'm worried about you, Rah. You're acting very strangely. I'm worried about your mental health. It seems like you always cut off ties with all your friends right before you sink into a deep depression. I'm so scared that you've hurt or even killed yourself. Please tell me it isn't so, Sarah.

I don't know what else to say. My mind's all jumbled up right now. I don't understand anything and I just wish I had some answers. I guess I've said all I have to say though.

A.
>>
To family, you all psychologically manipulated me since I was born. I don't know what sort of satanic pact you made over your youngest child but it sure has fucked me up. Now at the age of 24 I am moving on from this weirdness. If you plan to murder me, be prepared, I'm not going without a fight, in fact after what you put me through, death would be welcome. God is my shield and protector, my life is in his hands.

Goodbye, from a child of God.
>>
>>29321391
>tfw be Katherine
>tfw this K is Kathryn

Spooky spooky

I can't wait until K/D break up so that I stop seeing my name in these threads
>>
>>29321391
Still gotta know what >>29321357 Ks name is

pls
>>
>>29321863
It's Katherine.
>>29321834
Sick of seeing it too just makes me think of her, like I don't do that enough already.
>>
>>29321910
>it's Katherine
wew jesus christ

Good thing I don't know any Ds.
>>
>>29321956
Yeah, I'm sure it is a good thing.
>>
A,

Yeah, thats your initial for your "deadname"
because you're fucking insane and think you have 3 other personalities now and they all have cutesy names like "Zee" and "Maxxwellee" and talk to you because you can't fucking keep any real friends around. Multiple personality disorder is a really rare disorder, but since you read about it on tumblr you've decided that you totally have it. I guess your previous diagnosis of schizophrenia and PTSD wasn't cool enough. You were exhausting, you know that?

You always have to be the victim and you make up stories about how people have abused you. Like me, your former best friend who just walked all the fuck over you and ruined your life by letting you (and later your worthless equally crazy girlfriend) live with me for free in a comfy suburb of one of the most expensive places to live in the fucking country. How did it work out with her, by the way? J/K, I know she fucking left you the second she knew she could no longer use you. Kinda like how you decided I was the worst person in the world when you could no longer use me. Heaven forbid I ask you to help with rent because I could no longer let you live off of me for free.

Boy it sure was fun living with you and talking you out of killing yourself every 5 days. Im glad you're out of my life. I hope you're miserable for the rest of your shitty days.
>>
Dear AM,
I am sorry that I did not go to prom with you back in high school. I really enjoyed the time that I spent with you, but when you asked me, I could not stop freaking out inside.

I could not stop thinking about the horror stories that I had heard about going to prom. I wanted to believe that you were asking me to prom because you liked me, but I could not stop thinking that there was no way that you would actually like me. I could not stop thinking about situations where I would be humiliated in front of everyone at the school because I actually believed that you liked me. Looking back on it, I know that you would have never done anything like that because I know that you are incredibly nice. However, at the time, I could not shake the overwhelming feeling that there was no way that you actually liked me.

The day after you asked me, after talking to my friends about what had happened and having them laugh at me. I realized that I was probably being stupid and I tried to work up the courage to go apologize to you and tell you all of this. However, I did not see you in class that day, and I did not see you in class any day for the rest of the year. I realized that you were avoiding me and probably hated me for turning you down. I wanted to tell you all of this, but I knew that you were avoiding me and continued to avoid me until we graduated. I am sorry that I never talked to you after that day, but I kept thinking about that day every time I saw you. I am still ashamed of myself for not going to prom with you, and my friends always bring it up to laugh at me. I know you probably hate me for not going to prom with you, but I am sorry that I am too stupid to say yes to you.
Sincerely,
J
>>
>>29322447
This sounds like fuckin something haha
>>
D,
idk why I still have you added to social media and my steam account. I guess because I dont want to deal with you confronting me about why I unfriended you, but you'd know why. what you did was really not okay.

I should tell your girlfriend, but I don't want to deal with that fallout. She really doesn't deserve you at all. I get the feeling you've fucked around on her multiple times and she seems oblivious to it.

you're a fucking poseur. you read about videogames youve never played and books youve never read and talk about them as if you're an expert. I can't believe I ever thought you were a cool person. fuck you.

-J
>>
Dear J

I miss you. You were he spark of hope in my life.
Now I'm slowly withering away carcass of a man.
I can't stop thinking about you yet I know that it's for the best for us to never meet again.

M
>>
>>29313730
>Ms. Levy
>Jewish name
>we're supposed to believe she's attractive
>>
>>29322447
Does your name begin with an S followed by a u?
>>
>>29324327
nope, but I feel bad for whoever could relate to having such a shitty psycho for a "friend".
>>
B
Im so sowy
K
>>
Dear K,

FUCK YOU! Why am I still together with you?
God, I love you! Why do you keep breaking my heart!
I can't stop thinking about what I'm gonna do to you.

Until next time,
M
>>
Dear m.s,
a part of me regrets saying those words to you and im sorry if i hurt you in any way.i wasnt in my right state of mind so the words came out harsher than it sounded in my head. I hope youre not mad at me because im already mad at myself for saying what i said. It was only for the best and i didnt want to get hurt anymore. I still think about when you were still here and i had so many opportunities to hold you. Its all gone now
>>
Hey, Anthony. I just wanted to say I still think about you. I know you will never love me since it was just a "phase" and you have a gf now but I miss how callous you were, I miss how you made me cry for your enjoyment and comfort me after. I wish you knew these feeelings.
>>
>>29321777
>triple 7s
that's very fitting
>>
Dear Friends, Family, and other loved ones.

I want you to know Im sorry. I know what I did was wrong, I should of never did that. I know none of you will forgive me but im sorry.

love your daughter
>>
>>29324763

So what'd you do anon.
>>
>>29324811
my mental illness kicked in and I isolated my self from them and as a way to keep myself away from everyone i just burned bridges, even though I didn't want any of that.
>>
>>29324838

Have you tried actually reaching out to them again? They're family.
>>
>>29324838
You might still have opportunities to talk to them and hang out again. I get why you'd be afraid to do that, or even struggle to enjoy it if you did, but sometimes it's worth it for the people who care about you.
>>
Dear Z,
I love you so much, even though I know you think Im a lazy piece of shit, I wish you knew how actually hard existing was for me. I wish I could just tell you that Im weak and defenseless and incapable of functioning, Instead of endlessly hurting myself. I love you so much, I don't know if you will ever understand that, I gave up any hope of recovering with my family, to be with you. I wish you knew how when I fail at doing something you ask or I dissappoint you how it crushes me. Im sorry I went crazy, I am sorry I made you cry. Thank you for being there when I need it. I hope you are happy doing whatever you are doing.
>>
>>29313620
I think it's the other way around
I had ties to you and I cut them
It was so effective that it bothered you how easily I could forget you
So now you're trying to rope me into recreating them with you so you can enact your obsessive revenge fantasy
You need me to become a willing player

It's a myth. You call me deluded but I can't help but see the same in you.
>>
>>29324890
Yes, talk to my dad on the phone from time to time just to tell him that I am alive, and then we usually end it there. It's so cold with them now when I call though.

>>29324893
I know they probably care, but they care about themselves and the safety of the rest of the family more, more so when i've already shown im not stable
>>
Dear C.,
I fucking hate you. You're a manipulative whore who made me reconsider my entire life for your own fucking entertainment. You're a washed up whore that has nothing valuable to add to society and you deserve all the abuse you get off your family and I sincerely hope your mental problems lead to your suicide.
Dear Mom,
You're so breathtakingly ignorant it's amazing. I actually admire how you can always shift the blame and are mentally unable to accept responsibility. I'll hopefully never speak to you again after September, but please don't fuck up my brother as badly as you fucked me up.
Dear J.,
I'll always love you in some way. Not romantically, you made it clear that wasn't happening, but I hope you'll come to me if you ever have a serious problem.
-M
>>
>>29325071
>>29313620
Maybe both of you are just lonely as fuck lol. Fuck all this melodrama.
>>
>>29313177
L
I want to cut and carve your full name on my shoulder to prove our love is more than skin-deep
P.S
>>
>>29324684
Does your name start with a G?
>>
>>29325133
It's true, at least on my end, but for me it's better that way for now.

I agree that the melodrama is stupid and that it shouldn't be there. But I'm easily provoked, I guess.
>>
I am dreadfully sorry.
>>
I've slowly come to the realization that after we broke up I've had nothing to look forward to. Nothing in my life gives me more than a brief moment of false satisfaction anymore. I miss you, but I know this is probably for the best. Like you said, I relied on you too much. I have to figure out who I am alone.
Soon I'll be living by the ocean again. I don't know when, or if I'll ever be back in this city. I'm going to miss you so much. I'm sorry I was holding you back.
>>
>>29324629
Are you J?

Oregano
>>
>>29325212
No but me and this anthony roleplayed alot too.
>>
You think you know me, but you don't.

You're a hateful, spiteful idiot who assumes the worst in others and then acts on those assumptions, just like I did.

You would invariably reply with something like "you made me this way". I didn't. I didn't make you into anything at all. I was flailing around like an impotent, untamed animal in response to your endless streams of lies and subtle manipulations, and you made yourself the way you are in response.

Wake up. Who cares anymore? You apparently. I'm not sure why, it's not worth caring about.
>>
>>29325315
>has had a gf

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>29325961
I hope this isn't for me. I don't pretend to understand anyone beyond the surface level and my cumsy attempts at manipulation and duplicity are always done to protect me from getting hurt.
>>
>>29326033
I don't know.

It seems he has this notion that I've deeply wronged him, or that I was spontaneously evil for shits and giggles. I don't think that's it at all. I am easily provoked and my desperation for a shred of actual truth and genuine reassurance instead of a half-assed excuse translated into incredible anger instead of anything else that could have actually been constructive. I said a lot of things I shouldn't have, and that I didn't really mean. I also said a lot of things I shouldn't have and that I did really mean.

I did do him wrong. I wanted to "get even" with him, I needed to feel vindicated, I wanted him to know that his lack of concern for whether or not certain questions were left unanswered and his lack of concern for lingering doubts was hurting me. But I did not have a genuine desire to hurt him, so when I did it would hurt me just as much.

If you were him, you would think I am lying now, probably because what he sees in himself he sees in others. It's a shame, I'm actually too honest about these things, and often brutally so.

The whole thing was a clusterfuck, I hope you're not him because the whole situation in general was incredibly stupid.
>>
>all these "why am i in a relationship with you" posts

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

R9K IS NOT FOR YOU YOU UTTER RETARDS
>>
>>29326448
You sound like you're incredibly stupid and doing the same things you're accusing him of doing, ie assuming the worst while making excuses for yourself. Why don't you try apologizing? Oh, because it's only him that cares, right...
>>
>>29326616
I didn't make any excuses. I explained my motivations.

I'm not going to apologize to him as long as he continues to misrepresent me to himself and I'm sure he wouldn't do the same as long as I continue to misrepresent him to myself.

>You sound like you're incredibly stupid and doing the same things you're accusing him of doing
You're incredibly illiterate because I already said this. It's something we both did and apparently continue to do. But he refuses to even acknowledge it.

>Oh, because it's only him that cares, right...
It was a long time ago. I have no reason to continue to care and neither does he.
>>
File: 1447193384012s.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447193384012s.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
Dear faggot, kill yourself faggot
>>
A,

I've been in love with you since the day we met, but telling you might destroy what we already have.

All my love,

M
>>
>>29326927
>continues to misrepresent me to himself
Why do you care so much about this? You obviously still do care, even though you say you have no reason to.
>>
>>29325986
>Is so autistic that you've never had one

You belong somewhere worse than this board, faggot
>>
>>29324629
Dear F,
i sincerely don't know why i have not kill you yet.
i loved m.s, and everything that happened was YOUR fault.
Fuck you, your wife, your 2 sons, and all your stupid family.
You don't deserve to live.

D.
>>
J/F,
I really wish I could still talk to you about anime.
I tried making a thread to lure you in so we could anonymously talk, but then everybody shit all over it instead and spoiled a death.
Maybe I can con my sister into watching it.
Miss you, want to stress that you're a good person who's going to do some neat shit,
C/G
>>
>>29327563
I dont get this, are you two people?
is F the last initial? whats with the slash??

my name starts with J and I wish there was someone who missed talking about animu with me but i doubt im the J you mean because idk what the F is and Idk anyone whos name starts with a C
>>
>>29327178
I want him to know why I did what I did
I didn't hate him, I wasn't maliciously plotting against him. I just didn't trust him and I was dominated by insecurity.

I don't think he hated me or was maliciously plotting against me, either, but at the time I thought he was. He straight up was a compulsive liar, but he only lied about the little things that didn't really matter. I thought that it meant he could also be lying about the big things but it was clear through his actions that he wasn't.

I want him to understand me and I want to understand him. That's it. I don't care about him anymore, but I want there to be an understanding.
>>
>>29327643
why do people like you always have to speak so cryptically
>>
>>29327642
One set of initials is goofy-ass internet handles.
>>
>>29327643
So tell him, holy shit you're blaming him for misunderstanding you and then saying that you don't care and that you just want him to understand. What, you think he's just going to figure out why you did things by himself? How the fuck is he going to do that?
>>
>>29324146

Bro I'd send a pic if I had one. She's hot.
>>
>>29327701
I did, but he didn't believe me, just like how I never believed him.
>>
>>29327858
That's probably because you're confusing as fuck.
>>
>>29327929
I don't see what's confusing
>>
>>29327996
Lol seriously, you should maybe try writing down what you want to say, and then have someone else read it, because you spout confusing word salad.
>>
who fucking cares, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29328044
Not my fault you're too stupid to understand my meaning.

Seems like you're trying to put me down because you're mad about something.
>>
>>29328110
Look at you contradicting yourself and projecting my word seriously you should try keeping it simple, even smart people appreciate things that are easy to understand.
>>
dear >>29328110 and >>29328152

kindly shut the fuck up, no one cares about your internet fight or problems, please stop shitting up the thread with it.

love, >>29328109
>>
>>29328183
The letter thread is nothing but shit, and were on 4chan, on /r9k/. I don't give a fuck if you don't like what I post. Why don't you go take a nap babby?
>>
I feel worthless.
I want to kill myself.
You were my dream girl, and i messed it up, because of course i'm a failure of a person, and i lack any emotional skills.
I can't tell if you're upset at me now, but you seem distant and cold, whereas we used to talk more often back then.
Maybe i changed, maybe you changed.
I feel like you hate me, or atleast feel apathetic towards me.
I'm sorry i'm a failure. I still love you, even though you've moved on. I don't expect to be loved back, i'm lucky we can still even talk sometimes, you largely ignore my messages but that's okay, they're probably not very interesting anyways, and you don't have a laptop anymore and typing on a phone is a pain.
I fucking adore you and i'm still obsessed with you, months after we stopped dating.
I wish i was good enough to be your actual boyfriend. But i'm a failure of a man. You deserve so much better.
>>
>>29328152
I don't follow.
You do seem to be mad about something, and your inability to make sense out of my posts doesn't make them "word salad". Maybe you just lack context, sorry for being unclear.
>>
>>29328444
To this day, I still write things like this. It's been 4 years without her. It's like that letter was written by me.
It's ok, anon. Hopefully we'll get over them.
>>
Dear Stacey,

You're a fucking cunt. Should have let you kill yourself when you first said you would.

N
>>
Dear me,

You stupid cunt, you promised yourself to go to bed early tonight and you are still posting on this board. Go to bed, tomorrow you will feel better.

-Me
>>
As for it's not worth caring about, I'm going to have to agree to disagree. I can't help but care. There is great reason to care, at least on my end. I assume you can't help but not and that's alright. No apology necessary, I believe I owe you one in fact. I apologize, I wish I could put it in 2000pt bold red arial font for emphasis. Whatever it is you'd like to understand, I want to give you my utmost honesty here. I'm terrified of how you'll see this, what the ramifications and consequences might be and my inability to predict them but I guess this is one of those jus do it situations.

>>29327683
wasn't cryptic in the slightest
>>
>>29329897
What are your initials

origional
>>
>>29329897
>There is great reason to care, at least on my end
What is it?
>>
File: dreamyeyes.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
dreamyeyes.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
Dear Sydnie,

Sometimes I'm so insecure I need constant reassurance, but don't ask for it out due to self-consciousness.
I've been trying to act in good faith with you and it's helped the way I think.

Sincerely,

M
>>
Dear M,

We grew up together and I didn't forget that. You were my best friend for years and you did a great job. I couldn't have asked for a better buddy. You 'got me', helped me try to talk to girls, shared games and made my childhood much happier. I'm sorry that I can't properly mourn for you, I truly am. I don't feel things correctly anymore. My emotions are like a faint echo of what they should be. In many ways I'm not the friend you used to know. I suppose, in a way, both of us are dead. If I could have somehow stepped in to trade places with you in that car, I would have. You deserved longer, and I'm squandering life

I'm sure your son will grow up to be awesome, just like you were
>>
To you,

Don't take it.
Don't leave her.
Go to the interview.

from you.
>>
Bumping
original commeenntt
>>
To everyone,

Sorry. I'll leave society as soon as I can afford to.

Sincerely, White Male # 592,043
>>
Hey,
It's been 2 years now. I still love you .Please come back.
>>
>>29332739
Any reasons why?
>>
>>29332739

>Sincerely, White Male # 592,043

Try living as Black Male # 592, 043 and see how lucky you have it. You should not have any problems in life really. White guys can get Asian women like taking candy from a baby.
>>
>>29332814
Gimme initials pls
>>
All the letters I wrote to you back in 2014.
I bet you thought of me more than I deserved.
Too bad I think you're making idealistic images of me now, I'm as mentally destroyed as I'll ever be. And now that my wish came true, I feel nothing.
It's not up to me whether or not I close my heart for you. Sorry.
>>
>>29332968

Is your biggest problem as a black man really that you can't get an asian gf?
>>
M,

Wow, it's been almost two months since that last night we talked, which was also the night you betrayed me. I had feelings for you, you seemed like you had feelings for me, then you suddenly changed. You caused a lot of pain to me, I hope you're aware of that. Honestly I hope it lingers over your head. Half of me hates you, half of me misses you. But there's a part of me that still has strong feelings for you. A part that clings to the memories of the person you used to be. And here I am, tonight, crying over those memories. Where did the person I cared about go?

-M
>>
>>29332997
Wtf do you mean? ED
>>
Dear death, please, come take me away as soon as possible

sinceriously yours, despair
>>
>>29333074
>Is your biggest problem as a black man really that you can't get an asian gf?

Yes.
>>
Dear S,

Please don't fuck her. Don't tell me you love her. Come tell me that all you want is me, you don't need another girl in your life. You just want to have me and care about me and love me. You want to fuck me and only me, you are sorry and you don't want to hurt me anymore.

I agreed to be open because you wanted it. And I'm afraid I will lose you over it. I feel squandered here. I need to assert my own needs in the relationship. I am so sorry but I won't let you do this anymore. It wasn't fair of you to keep changing our terms. I can't tolerate that anymore. Either have me and only me, or lose me altogether. I hope that you care enough about me and my feelings to give me that much. Or I will sadly but assuredly walk away.

-A
>>
File: 1445219147559.png (52 KB, 750x692) Image search: [Google]
1445219147559.png
52 KB, 750x692
Dear D,

You ever wander how people see you? Do you not think they see the sadness in you, the way when you're with someone and you are always quiet, looking around at things pretending to be lost in thoughts. People try to help, but you push them away, but yeah, they probably can't understand. It's nothing special to understand, it's just something one has to experience first. You see yourself as too little in many regards, you judge the world as harshly as you judge yourself, so you push yourself away from it and yourself.

You're lost and disconnected, but you found your way to your current state so you think you aren't lost. People see that you really want to end it, there's no way to approach this with a person when you can never get close to them, you're so shut off it seems like you're being aggressive to people when you just want to continue being in your head, in your thoughts, don't want to burden others with it when they have their own burden.

You look at others and think "how do they carry it all", not realizing you are doing just the same in whichever way you can. You give glimpses of comfort, closeness, security and confidence, but never show any of these from directly within you, it's all on the surface, and in the situation. People tried many different ways, but ou very well know it's not up to them, it's why you don't act, you know it's up to you and believe you can't do it.

Over the years you've faded into obscurity to even the people around you, despite being in the same house they're forgetting about you. You're fading, both to everyone and yourself. Sort your life out, please.

-D
>>
>>29315157
>>29313821

Theme for this potential argument
https://youtu.be/KuT1b4_eNf0
>>
>>29314460

Thank you

>Bump
>>
N,

I hope you actually went through it, I'll see you in fucking hell, you lying, backstabbing, jealous piece of shit.

-M
>>
Lynx,

You're so great.

Puppy.
>>
File: 1423573868943.png (76 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1423573868943.png
76 KB, 510x546
Hey G,

You're right, I am really enjoying my time away from you for now. I'm pretty sure I was wrong about what I said on Monday too. Withdrawals from fucking sugar! I was only drinking black coffee for the few days prior to that night. And of course, cigarettes too. Really made my brain screwed for a minute there and I definitely overreacted.

It's alright, though. I'd like to hear what your therapist says, even though I've made up my mind on this situation, which will be I'll stop talking to you for about 3 months. Surely you'll be over him by then (which solves the other problem here), though I'm a bit surprised that you're so attached to someone you originally opened your relationship with. And about that too, holy fuck nigger, what the FUCK were you thinking? That right there destroyed any chance you had with me, and I'm still undecided if I wanna pay the travel fees to come and have sex with you one day like we've been talking about the past week.

The other day, a swede-anon on here mentioned something like "She's changed so much, I don't even know her anymore" about a girl he knew before. That definitely applies here. Sucks, but it's to be expected.

Talk to you Friday/Saturday,
-B
>>
>>29333290
Get out of that relationship! I've experienced something similar were an Ex asked for an open-relationship. All it leads to is pain, std's, jealousy, and dishonesty. And even if tells you he will "commit" he will surely cheat again not before long. Men who demand open relationships are deeply damaged individuals looking to bandage the pain they feel with one-night-stands.
>>
J
I'm sorry that I stopped loving you. I stayed with you and I am still with you even though I have feelings for someone else. I lie every time I tell you I love you. I know you want to put your babies in me, but the thought of it disgusts me and I've been secretly taking birth control. I won't leave you because I am afraid you will kill yourself or go on a rampage.
>>
Dear Friends and Family,

The more I think about where I am and where I'm going, the more I realize that it's not going to better. I live a great life surrounded by great people, but I'm still unhappy because I know it's all going to end soon.
The more I think about this eventuality, the more I think about the lack of social or really any form of skills the more I realize the best option is suicide. But I keep going because I'm a coward who's afraid of death.
Hopefully I will find someone who will make me feel alright but I'm worried I'll be gone before that can happen.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>29333903
Don't look for someone else to make you feel alright because no one ever will. You have to make yourself happy before anyone else will ever make you truly happy.
>>
>>29333470
Hell isn't real. Or, if it is, we're already here. Might as well see me now, it's essentially the same thing.
>>
>>29333755
>but the thought of it disgusts me and I've been secretly taking birth control

I hope this is bait. This is just disgusting.
>>
>>29334076
>Don't look for someone else to make you feel alright because no one ever will. You have to make yourself happy before anyone else will ever make you truly happy.

You forgot to add unless you're a girl. Then you can have all that and more. From hundreds of guys :)
>>
>>29332968
My entire people are dying out you stupid circus ape. We're being replaced by muslims and hispanics. At least they realize. Niggers are still completely aloof to what's going on in actual reality. Which is why muslims and hispanics will take over and not blacks. Good luck to you. If you thought that blacks are treated badly in white society then you're really in for it when others take over. No one on Earth tolerates black people better than whites. You could've lived as serfs like the rest of us not ultra rich whites. Instead you'll be slaves once again or just wiped off North America.
>>
Dear Zoe,

You're the first person I met from /r9k/ on Omegle. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember me because you were kinda drunk. I know we only talked for 3 hours or so, but those hours were very important to me. Talking to you was the first time in a while where I've felt like I could actually relate to someone in the world. Thank you for making me feel something. I hope you're doing well.
-Alex

P.S. Even though your taste in music is still shit, I've been listening to Jumpman a lot lately because it reminds me of you.
>>
Dear EI
What are you doing? I know J is a dick but dude please talk to me.
I'm fucking super worried about you, you're on the other side of the world and now you've shut off our only contact with you.
Please dude don't do something stupid.
Please be OK.
-MD
>>
>>29335020
>My entire people are dying out you stupid circus ape

There are more white people than ever before in history

>No one on Earth tolerates black people better than whites.

I went to Japan and felt more respected, even admired there compared to the U.S. or Europe. I also have been to Brazil and the people there didn't treat me like I was different.

>You could've lived as serfs like the rest of us not ultra rich whites. Instead you'll be slaves once again or just wiped off North America.

/Pol please go back to your containment board. Nobody likes you in other threads
>>
Dear A
I only met you a few days ago. I want us to be something but I know you don't feel the same way like everyone else I've tried with, I just want you to be my first gf but it's not gonna happen cause im me..
Sincerely D
>>
anthony. god damn you for when you talked about how lucky we were that the sky was blue. i think you saw the way i glared into your crystal eyes. i thought what was tearing me apart inside was my feelings for you, and how i tried to destroy them and forget about you, so i told you. and then i screamed in your face. i know now that i'm sick, and that you'll never feel the same way. i don't blame you. i think about cutting you out of my life every day, because you are never the one to contact me first. i think you're afraid of me. i'm afraid of me. i want to delete the music you recommended me, because it reminds me of you, but damn, it's just good shit.
z
>>
Greetings Friend,
My Dick is out, so you know what im about.
(Spoiler Alert she hasnt talked to me since)
>>
>>29335307
shit bricks because this is my name and i've never used omegle...........but i was recently wasted drunk for a month straight. miltank.
>>
File: 1465924226373.jpg (33 KB, 604x433) Image search: [Google]
1465924226373.jpg
33 KB, 604x433
dear d,
I like you a bunch and hope you're not cheating on me.
love,
r
>>
Dear J,
We don't talk anymore but just curious as to how you've been. I rarely even browse 4chan anymore but a suh dude? Things alright with D?
>>
Cucky cuck,

I miss you so much right now Jesus Christ please kill me

And then next week being without you I think I'll just die instead

Your faithful,

Kins
>>
>>29336113
why do you have to be without them?
>>
>>29335682
>I also have been to Brazil and the people there didn't treat me like I was different.

how many black people live in brazil again?

hispanic gangs kill black gangs out of spite, libyan rebels famously slaughtered villages of black africans. have fun destroying your meal ticket
>>
Dear Jessica,

I want you to know that you personify the concept of cuteness for me

I'm sure you find our daily conversations tedious and awkward but I enjoy them immensely

-anon
>>
>>29336165
>hispanic gangs kill black gangs out of spite,

I live in Oakland California, there are Mexican gang members on my block. They know me on a first name basis and we hang out. You have a very distorted view of things. Libyan rebels slaughter villages but what about all the middle eastern countries that dont? Wouldn't them being rebels have something to do wth it? Same thing with Mexicans. Not all Mexicans are in gangs. Majority of them are normal people working normal jobs living normal lives.

Grow up.
>>
Dear L,

I know we haven't spoken in awhile, and I know its my fault for being so shy and stupid. I just wanted to let you know my crush on you caused me to want to better myself from what I was, and I'll always cherish our friendship for what it was. I truly do appreciate everything you did for me, even though I couldn't tell you at the time. I haven't had romantic feelings for you since a bit after we met to be honest, I instead think of you as the big sister I never had. I'll try my best to talk like you wanted me to, even if it is a bit late.

Sincerely, A
>>
Dear Pop,

i really miss you. i wish you would come back to life and give me advice or just sit down and watch some star trek ds9 with me. ive been taking on more responsibility at the house but i feel like im gonna break soon. im scared of whats gonna happen to the rest of the family. atleast when you were around everything was together and good. now T has ran off with some druggy with a victim complex, M is so engrossed with MLP that its pretty much become idolatry. D is the same just more hyperactive. N has had seizures and GrM is still the same. and me, well im trying my hardest to burden everything on my shoulders to keep the house functioning but im so tired, mentally and emotionally that i want to pack up and leave but i know i can't. i was never as strong as you. even when you had both your legs amputated you still were stronger than me and i miss that, not having to bear all this myself.

from your adopted son, blackanon
>>
Dear E

I know I said I was kidding, when I threatened to burn down your house, but I really wasn't. I just don't know where you live yet.

-I
>>
Isabel
Who best
pls respond
>>
Dear RayRay,

I miss you, so very much. I hope your life is good. Goodbye.

Love, Andrew.
>>
>>29336300
ignore him
Obama's approval rating among Latinos is 72% overall and among young Latinos 82%. He has similar ratings among Asians. The only people who dislike Obama are literally whites.
>>
>>29335949
Meowmrowmdoemwor
Meow meow meow
>>
Dear B,

I saw a photo of you on the internet and fell in love with you instantly. I wish I could totally meet you but I live in Europe and you apparently live somewhere in Texas. it pains me that distance and most importantly money are such a fucking annoyance.

you're so cute! We will probably never meet but I wish you best of luck for your endeavors regardless.

Much Love, G...
>>
Dear S,
We arn't going to work. I really hope that you were serious about being into those other guys you talked with me about, because I know we probably are never going to be a thing.
Don't get me wrong, you're...decently attractive, stellar in the bedroom, and a cool person overall,
But I just cannot give you what I know you want in a relationship.
Jesus, hanging out with you can be exausting. And sometimes you take the "acting like a brat" thing too far. I mean, in a BSDM relationship, it's totally fine. brats need to get put in their place, taught a lesson. ;-)
IRL, it is fucking annoying.
There is a good reason I always act very cool and detached, and that is because you are very demanding. I mean, it's also partially because I just don't care, and partially because I have a whole bunch of bullshit happening in my life that is taking up all of my energy.
to be CONT
>>
Dear Arleen,

Hello. It's nice talking to you, even though you probably won't read this. I wish things could have gone better with each other. Honestly, I should accepted my fate of an isolated existence earlier. I never truly liked anyone before you. I opened my mind to you and all you seemed to do, was fuck with my head. I silently wanted to have girlfriend, but I was too beta to make a move. Then, to fuck up my mind even more, you treated me as a human being instead of the guy who knew computers more than people. You actually seemed to want to be around me and be nice to me. But I know you were just a case of oneitis. Then,you gave me your number and I felt hopeful in the seemingly impossible quest for love. We texted once or twice. You then promptly forgot that I exist. I don't blame you for forgetting me. I'm sorry you had to deal with my bullshit for as long as you had to.

Sincerely, Cameron
>>
dear m,

everything about you is just disappointing or hurtful to me in some way

dear e,

youre an asshole and youre not a good friend

dear c and d,

both of you are ridiculous pieces of shit that refuse to do anything positive to improves your lives or take responsibility for your actions

dear me,

i fucking hate you

with love,
b
>>
>>29336919
My point is, I can't handle you. I don't want to handle you.
Fuck me, I'm moving away in a few weeks! Sure, I'll only be an hour away. Sure, I'll be coming down to visit when I can. And you can come up anytime you can.
But let's be real here. That school is tough as fuck, and you have to work on top of that. And I will be trying to sort my shit out, and going to school, and hopefully working.
That's not a lot of time for a relationship.
And I was absolutely being serious when I said I "couldn't handle a relationship with anybody right now." At least not a very serious relationship, anyways.
I've been down this road before, and I don't want any of that crap right now. I'm happy having to worry about number one, and only number one.

So please, find Mr. Right down here. It's not like you're lacking in choises, honestly. And I think you derserve him. Just know that I am absolutely not him. Not for you.
-S
P.S. This does not mean I'm not DTF. Not by a long shot.
>>
Go kill yourself basic bitch
>>
I don't love you but I can see it happening if you wanted to be exclusive. You won't find another guy like me.
>>
>>29336547
le ebin vneck cuckman

I love him very much
>>
Hey Dad. I love you.
But still this does not mean I can't feel anger towards you. I am so mad at you. You fucked up my life. Why did you even bother having me if you were going to leave? I grew up without a father figure, only watching you once a month tops. While you were building a real family, giving everything to my younger brother.
Now, (as you obviously know, since you're paying it) he's about to enter one of the country's best universities and will proabably catch up with me and maybe even finish before I do, while I rot away in this shitty uni.
Thanks a lot, Dad.
>>
Dear younger brother:
How does it feel to be better at everything?
How does it feel to be taller, thinner whiter and better looking? How does it feel to have money? Enjoy it all you can because you're shit at everything else. You can't hold a decent conversation since you're shit at talking, you have literally zero culture and don't know shit about anything. Fucking grow up you little shit.
>>
>>29338533
Dear older brother,
How goes the dead end job you've been working for 15 years?
Grow up or kill yourself
>>
Hey sarah I fucking hate you fucking cunt
>>
Dead Jasmine,
You deserved to be raped
Love Jack
>>
File: purple frog.jpg (85 KB, 443x500) Image search: [Google]
purple frog.jpg
85 KB, 443x500
Dear Kat, Cam, Nick, Elizabeth, Bear

I hope there's some universe out there where I was able to keep my shit together.

-Alex
>>
Dear Aladdin

Im sorry for being a bitch
but you deserve it
faggot
Also get REAL friends
Internet is SHIT in general
even if its for friends or relationships
>>
File: 1455252809487.png (842 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
1455252809487.png
842 KB, 600x834
Dear /r9k/

I wrote an elaborate letter in a thread like this when I was in my first year of uni and I'd broken up with my first long term GF.

It felt like absolutely shit for 2 years; I couldn't get over how a feeling of being loved so completely could suddenly just stop. Constant intrusive thoughts hounded me, seeing her I could only think of how this was hitting me so much harder than it seemed to be hitting her. It turns out it's just really hard to gauge what someone's feeling by what they post on facebook or what you hear through friends of friends. It hits everyone the same, and everyone does their best to make it look like it's not touching them.

Anyways fast forward to today, that feeling is nothing but a distant memory. Shit does eventually just go away bit by bit. It takes a while to be able to let go, but it does come. It goes away and then you get to find someone else to build that with again, with a clearer idea of what you're looking for, what you need, and what you can offer to someone, and it's a fuckload easier once you've gotten the first out of the way.
>>
File: _m8subnGsOV1qzt48xo1_r1_1280.jpg (138 KB, 928x720) Image search: [Google]
_m8subnGsOV1qzt48xo1_r1_1280.jpg
138 KB, 928x720
dear anachan

the lack of food is affecting your mind and you also might be really constipated. please eat more food. i will always be upset about that one situation

-tape
>>
File: 1446512381585.jpg (211 KB, 899x615) Image search: [Google]
1446512381585.jpg
211 KB, 899x615
>>29340694
fatfacepics
>>
File: 1458112448271.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458112448271.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>29320784
Dear K

o-okay

- R
>>
File: _l1krnnBFQY1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
_l1krnnBFQY1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>29340737
>geez
>what
>nothing nothing
>>
File: sky7.png (692 KB, 591x605) Image search: [Google]
sky7.png
692 KB, 591x605
>>29340694
I am not even *that* constipated.
come on, that was like a month ago
>>
>>29339767
Jasmine? Cute, you sent me a letter. I have real friends irl you know that, unless you're someone else. You don't need to block me kanka
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.