[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever been bored to the point that suicide feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 540x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 540x764
Have you guys ever been bored to the point that suicide feels like the only option?
>>
there right now
hey how ya doin
>>
File: 52r2-.png (319 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
52r2-.png
319 KB, 460x600
Every moment of my day. Thinking about suicide ways is the only thing thats a bit fun
>>
>>29313443
Op here I'm just bored as fuck with life like I'm just so unsatisfied with living. I'm just so tired of it.
>>
File: tumblr_ln4dmtmZkP1qbjtqb.png (147 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln4dmtmZkP1qbjtqb.png
147 KB, 500x281
>>29313147
>>29313443
>>29313600

I didn't think there were others like me who wanted to kill themselves simply because they were bored. Interesting. Either way, I'm fairly certain reincanration exists, so I'm hoping I get reborn in a reality that doesn't have a fucking law for everything. Fucking seriously, this reality sucks so much because everything has to make sense. No magic in this reality, or anything interesting.

Not only that, of all the goddamn things we had to evolve from, it's fucking gorillas, the most boring land creature to exist. We could have been bird people, or fish people. Not only that, but we lost the one thing going for our ancestors: strength, in favor of 'intelligence'.

/rant
>>
Our era is rather unique. We don't want to kill ourselves because we lost an arm at age 10 in the factory, nearly starving to death in the gutters of a dirty city, or knowing that you would probably die by 30 of a modern day preventable disease. It seems odd that we consider ending it because of nothing to do.
>>
File: 44871.jpg (25 KB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
44871.jpg
25 KB, 450x251
>>29314259
I want it not just because Im bored. I have lots of other problems/reasons
>>
>>29314336
Kill yourself fgt
Originalityyyyydaddyyyyyyy
>>
File: 7192-7de.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7192-7de.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>29315335
Here is your reply, I see you really want attention
>>
>>29314259
>someone else actually knows about ao no exorcist

and here I thought I was alone

to the op point, yes and no
>>
>>29313147
you need to crank up on the animes senpai. no such thing as being suicidal out of boredom
>>
>>29313147
i sit in the bath, stare at the wall and think about cutting my legs
>>
>>29313147
>>29314259
>>29315412

So is suicide for you an escape from boredom or from the lack of activity in your lives? I hope you see the difference in the two
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.