[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread >be me >virgin Was trying to get with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1396716984703.png (37 KB, 838x592) Image search: [Google]
1396716984703.png
37 KB, 838x592
Feels thread

>be me
>virgin

Was trying to get with this one chick for almost a year now. She's been pretty much leading me on this whole time. Wasted so much time and effort just to try and fuck her. Spent a few nights at her place and slept with her, was trying to feel her up and kiss her but she was not into it at all. She even called me out on it too saying that sleeping in the same bed doesn't mean I can touch her.

She's like a solid 7/10 with a 9/10 body. Beautiful tits that are piereced. Slim small body with a fat ass. This wouldnt fuck with me as bad if we didnt hook up like a week ago. We were Making out, sucking on her tits and playing with her pussy. Getting mixed signals from her, one second she's tryna cuddle with me then the next second she avoids me. I felt so alpha for awhile, thought i could finally get laid.

Advice? Share your other feels, pics, music. anything on the topic of feels and your oneitis
>>
>>29313125
Ignore her. If she gives a shit about you, she'll ask you to hang out sometime. If not, well you got pretty far anyways so what the fuck are you complaining about. Plus, absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz.

Oh, and I almost forgot

REEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUT!!!
>>
Brotip: Ass Sex
>>
>>29313273
Makes sense, I was probably just gonna ignore her for awhile. I was way too hyped about it and it just came crashing down on me. I've kinda grown attached to her, I really do like her and love spending time too.

Maybe she gets off on teasing me like this or I probably just fucked it up for myself.
>>
Bumping

Oregano
>>
File: 1393794690127.jpg (78 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1393794690127.jpg
78 KB, 668x712
>tfw up to 800 mg of caffeine.

How much more do I have to drink to kill myself?
>>
>>29313125
She's into being raped and you blew it.

She let you sleep with her, you clearly didn't get the message. Shoulda fucked her.
>>
>>29313125
She wants you to rape her, obviously.
>>
>>29313682
>>29313718
Tried fucking her but she was being a bitch about it.
>>
>>29313759
You have to slap and strangle her until she shuts up.
>>
>>29313681
How did you consume that much caffeine?
>>
>>29313125

Been in the same situation, OP.
Drop her, you'll thank yourself later.

Resist all urges to text her and let the months make you feel less attached. It's for your own good, trust me.
>>
File: 1463599183491.jpg (43 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1463599183491.jpg
43 KB, 300x400
>>29313125
Mine is the most monumental of feels: that feeling when you cannot greentext.
>>
Fuckin' normies, I swear to Satan.
>>
>>29313814
She really seemed so into me. Always tagging me in posts on Fb and other social media. Gonna be hard, really liked spending time with her, we have a lot of similar hobbies and similar personalites.
>>
>>29313905
Fucking millenials. Giving a giant and massively intrusive data collection scheme a name belonging to the face is an act of charity these days and not a crime.
What can't communism and newfaggotry inverse?
>>
>>29313905

Same anon.
Yep, exact fucking same situation I was/am in.

She really is just stringing you along, and you're eventually going to get tired of it, like you are now. I know exactly how you feel, she's literally on my mind 24/7, and it hurts.

Either:

A. Ignore her and stop texting her (what I did)
B. Tell her she needs to make a choice and not play this bullshit 'game'.

I think you should go with B, and be alpha about it, and don't make it a paragraph.

"Tired of this bullshit game you're playing. So fuck it."
>>
May just ignore her for like a week or more than do plan B
>>
File: animal_competition_r9k_anthem.png (375 KB, 1600x451) Image search: [Google]
animal_competition_r9k_anthem.png
375 KB, 1600x451
some feels unrelated to OP

this one always kills me

it may eventually someday literally kill me by convincing me to put a gun in my mouth
>>
>>29313759
She was being a bitch so you would go for it. She wanted you to beat her and strip her down, pin her face to the pillow and fucking use her until she bled.

Instead you fell asleep like a bitch. Damn, son. I am disappoint.
>>
>>29314177

Fuck this guy, OP... I tried this when she was unreceptive too, and she just left.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.