[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: blacklivesmatter-2.jpg (57 KB, 1499x924) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter-2.jpg
57 KB, 1499x924
We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States.

Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized.

We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities.

We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage.

Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity.

We Want Decent Housing Fit for the Shelter of Black People

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.

We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education.

Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.

We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities.

This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere.

Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms.

The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people.

We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together.

In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based solutions.
>>
fuck off terrorist
>>
niggers have no place on this board
>>
>>29313119
Maybe try stop being niggers? Non criminal blacks don't get shot, but you are gorillas that can't take responsibility so I'm sure that isn't an option.
>>
>>29313119
We just need to kill off all racist people problem solved. they want a war? bring it cunts!
>>
File: 1421832096398.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1421832096398.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
As a black man:

>most black lives do not matter
>blacks have lower intelligence of most races
>low intelligence is correlated with higher crime rates
>blacks have no desire to improve their intelligence, hence, crime will always be an issue with them
>ghettos need to be bulldozed to the ground and renewed with forests/trees/nature

I hate being cursed with this fucking ethnicity that bars me from white women, my intelligence levels are far higher than 99% of blacks and 50% whites. It's really, a curse.
>>
File: Katrina Killed 2000 Niggers.jpg (253 KB, 800x668) Image search: [Google]
Katrina Killed 2000 Niggers.jpg
253 KB, 800x668
>>29313119
is katrina your 9/11? what has black lives matter done to reduce the race disparity of weather killings?
>>
>>29313119
Why not go back to Africa, my friend?
>>
>>29313302
Yo nigguh dem weathers be racsis bruh
>>
Dashikis are basically a nigger's edgy trenchcoat. Fuck off, kufi tipper.
>>
i really fucking hate both sides of this tbqh

the government for being capitalist shitlords and the niggers for making it about race

don't make it about race when it's really about income you fucking nigger

you're fucking over all the poor people that AREN'T black

i'm as much a victim as any of them where is MY free gibsmedat?
>>
File: 1466049334859.jpg (148 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466049334859.jpg
148 KB, 1600x900
>>29313119
It's sad that if blacks were to be mostly removed somehow from the U.S., the vast majority of violent crime would cease.
Not ALL if course, but certainly most.
>>
File: 1465343645501.jpg (203 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1465343645501.jpg
203 KB, 640x960
>>29313119

Roses are red
Violets are blue
With your head on the curb the last thing you'll see is my shoe.

am i edgy now?
>>
>>29313119
>muh gibsmuhdats
>where da white women at

niggers get off the white man's technology and go back to your own creations, the grass hut and the sharp stick
>>
>>29313391
Fuck off back to high school with your shitty opinions, pinko.
>>
>>29313670
>>29313670
you first summerfag ;^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.