[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tinder is for 13yo and up >13yo have more experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1451793476984.png (957 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
1451793476984.png
957 KB, 1152x768
>tfw tinder is for 13yo and up
>13yo have more experience than you
>>
>>29312901
Tinder will let 20 year olds hook up with 13 year olds?
>>
>>29312980
It's just for minors to "meet up and hangout" I think
>>
>>29313053
Can't see anything going wrong with that
>>
>>29313053
i thought you had to be 18 to even have a tinder?
>>
>>29312980
No, there's an under 18 section of Tinder
>>
File: gun.gif (440 KB, 195x142) Image search: [Google]
gun.gif
440 KB, 195x142
>tfw had good conversation with tinder girl
>she seemed eager to meet up
>supposed to meet tonight after texting about it last night and how "excited" she was to meet me
>no text from her tonight
>text her, no response

What the fuck, she was the one who seemed eager to hangout is the only reason why I'm kind of having trouble comprehending this. Conversation was fine, told her about me, talked about stuff, she told me stuff about her, we had this all planned out and she even was suggesting to hang out before the weekend which is what I was suggesting to do. Then tonight, fucking nothing.

At least fucking say something like you can't do it, I mean for fucks sake
>>
File: totally not a dude.jpg (34 KB, 312x306) Image search: [Google]
totally not a dude.jpg
34 KB, 312x306
>there are people that think Tinder is for anything other than casual sex
>>
>>29313307
Women do this all the time. You either get used to it and keep on trying or just stop bothering all together.
>>
>>29313349
Think I'm about to do the latter tbqh senpai

This shit is really just not worth my time

It's either this for fucking fat chicks
>>
>>29313377
Nothing wrong with taking time away from trying to hook up with women and focusing on other things instead. Worked wonders for me.
>>
>>29313398
Yea I've already taken that time with 'focusing' on other things, now I kind of want a gf, but I can't get another gf for the life of me, it seems when every thing seems to be going right with a girl it suddenly just goes all wrong all of the sudden, I really don't fucking get how fickle these girls are. It really sucks to have to deal with "building" yourself up while you're not even getting laid, so all the normies and females are going about their day in a good mood cause they had sex the night before, whereas I'm a depressed miserable fuck as it is, and not getting laid is just a soul killer for me, especially when I've had gfs before, and just hit a really bad dry patch and can't get out of this rut.
>>
>>29313253
>>29313279
I think if your facebook is between 13-17 you match with just those profiles but apparently some pedos have been setting up fake profiles so they're stopping all under 18 now.
>>
>>29313498
>""""pedos""""
yeah_sure_ok.gif
>>
>>29313307
exact same thing happened to me. i figured she started chatting with a better looking and/or more interesting fella after I had gone to bed and decided to meet with him instead.
>>
>>29313307
You've learned a valuable lesson here anon. Woman are flakey. I mean, people are flakey but women are especially flakey, and online dating is a place where this sort of thing is reasonably tolerated.
Just don't put all your eggs in one basket famalam, the less you're stuck on any one particular girl the more they will thirst for you.

Godspeed.
>>
>>29313540
Or she's just using Tinder as a means of validation, agreeing to meet up and acting excited just to see how far the guy will go to try to get her to hang out with her. Makes her feel desired and valuable, she was probably just into the idea of meeting up but not the actual situation that would entail. Can't say it wasn't what you said it was, that's completely possible as well, but a lot of girls just use Tinder and shit like that to see what guys will say, and how far they will go to try to hook up with them and meet up with them.

Its all about boosting ego and playing mind games with people.
>>
>>29313307
>meet a girl at a party
>Didn't talk to her much because busy talking to guys from my high school days
> Two days later send her a cat pic because bored
>Conversion flows well for hours ask her over for dinner.
>conversation goes well that week
>20 minutes before she flakes. Even though I finished school early to clean and prepare.

I'm 50/50 on whether she had a boyfreind and she felt bad but now shes married. (was like 6 months ago)

Girls are stupid.
>>
>>29313307
first there's the losers group, about half of all guys fit in here. these guys are 100% ignored.

then there's the normal group, the other half. if they're really persistent or they have something going for them like being a good lay, always buys me dinner and gifts, etc i'll talk to them but these guys are always one wrong step from being ignored because they're just normal. i can replace them in a second.

finally the hot guys, money, looks, personality the whole package. tables are kind of turned here tho because hot guys can get normal girls easy so it's harder to hook one.

i'll date a normal guy if i'm feeling insecure or i can't find a better guy because free dinner is at least something. i don't feel bad about stringing guys along because they're stringing themselves along. i do feel a little bad sometimes if i have to bail for a better guy but what am i gonna do.
>>
>>29313572
this too honestly sometimes i just like to talk to guys and kind of play the field so i can see what's out there

like when you go for a test drive then tell the dealer you want to do some more research at home before buying. you can see the disappointment in his face.
>>
>>29313769
See at least I can realize that, a lot of guys can't
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.