[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't get worse than being a blackbot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_np8dzuB3KL1r4wploo1_1280.jpg (116 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np8dzuB3KL1r4wploo1_1280.jpg
116 KB, 639x639
>Black women only want Tyrone and nothing else (pic related).
>White, latino, mixed race, asian, indian women do not fuck black guys under any circumstances.
>Atleast Chad will be nice, Tyrone isn't even nice. Doesn't want to be seen anywhere near you at all.
>Tyrones literally have harems of black women which they share and pass amongst themselves
>Can't even date down because the uglier fatter broke single mom black women see you as a step down.
>They'd rather dream about being with Chads than have to "settle" for you
>Even paid hookers reject black men.

Being a blackbot is being banned from having sex and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
Become Tyrone then? Literally all you have to do is lift some weights, nigger.
>>
>>29312812
I see black bots with tumblr gfs all the time

Those dumb fucks don't want tyrones but they want to be progressive. So black bots solve that issue
>>
>>29312835
>Become Chad then? Literally all you have to do is lift some weights, nigger.
I'm not even black, but even prostitutes refuse to have sex with black people
>>
>>29312835

I guess I can also become 6'2, extroverted, loud, obnoxious, fabricate a sports record...
>>
>>29312812
If it's any consolation, as a black, you're higher up on the progressive stack, still beneath muhslims and womyn, but still an oppressed minority.
You could angrily assault whites and be absolved of any and all accountability, you're lucky.
>>
>>29312862
Oh man. Sounds like good advise.
OP, maybe try to find one with very conservative parents that wants to get back at them.
>>
All you fucking fags talking ask yourself one simple question, would you rather be black or white? Who the fuck wants to be born a nigger???
>>
How come all the dumpy unathletic manlet negroes in the hood have multiple baby mommas if black women only want "tyrone"?
>>
>>29313337
To be fair, that choice says nothing of the attractiveness level.
Chad or Tyrone, Carl or ???
I can't think of a beta black name.
Anyways, there are upper and lower level blax & whitez.
>>
>>29312812
>he fell for the black meme
the trick is to be light skinned aka mulatto :)

but if that fails blacks can easily get with hispanics and black girls as long as they arnt ugly
>>
>>29313015
hes higher than gays apparently
>>
File: 612609461.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
612609461.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>29313797
Yeah, even that muslimaniac that brought the shots to the fagbar said he didn't want to murder blacks, supposedly.
Laughed my stomach sore at that, muhslims would rather have blacks because a lot of blacks are converts to the religion of peace and under no circumstance does the koran condone homosexuality, only the occasional dicking of prepubescent boys in some areas of the middleast and probably some other debauchery none of us even know of now.
>>
Worse than black: being Indian. A shitskin robot will be even more permavirgin than a black one.
>>
>>29315204

Indians always date Indians. Indians no matter how beta or plain awful they look, no matter how deep the accent will at worst get hooked up by their rents with a decent looking girl.

We get rejected by clinically obese, single moms working in call centres. Have you as an Indian ever had an fat, single mom broke Indian woman tell you that her type are tall attractive men closing multi-million deals and that she won't settle for less?
>>
Yes being a manlet beaner 5'6 bot (me) , I think Indian manlet is the lowest of the low though
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 369x399) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 369x399
Try being a gay blackbot
>>
>>29312812
Fix that mouthpiece and u'll get pussy.
>>29312835
Tyrone gets there by talking, he's a real alpha. Unlike pussified sissified " Chad"
>>29312869
They don't, it's a code.
>>29313411
Bc They're Tyrone.
>>
>>29316543
Gays have it far easier. You literally have to do nothing but go to a gay nightclub. There will literally be shots for everyone.
>>
File: 1465251934429.jpg (29 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1465251934429.jpg
29 KB, 400x372
>>29316848
What part of bot didn't you understand?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.