[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when you was little and yo mama forgot to sign the field trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1426181640731.png (356 KB, 491x475) Image search: [Google]
1426181640731.png
356 KB, 491x475
when you was little and yo mama forgot to sign the field trip form and yo classmates getting on the bus finna leave
>>
i loved field trips
>>
>>29312755
please don't ever respond to my thread again unless you are contributing to it
>>
i like field trips too
>>
I felt indifferent towards field trips
>>
>>29312914
did you love field trips?
>>
>>29312914

How is he going to know that he's responding to you? I mean, we're all anonymous. You should get like a name or always post with a certain picture and make it your avatar or something.
>>
>>29312914
don't tell me what to do nigger
NIGGER
>>
when you wearing fake j's & niggas in the roast session looking for someone to get on
>>
Field trips rule tho
>>
when u white and you be postin black twitter memes
>>
File: lookingforworldstarvids.jpg (82 KB, 369x295) Image search: [Google]
lookingforworldstarvids.jpg
82 KB, 369x295
>>29313481
when you black and you using the white mans inventions
>>
wen u wuz jus a boi n u mammy say boi u ain gon b nuffin you caint git dem dolla n u say 2 mammy u ain gon tel dis nigga wut 2 do lyk if u kno was up
>>
please stop the madness, my only break from niggers
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.