[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most and least robotic star signs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 25
File: signs_of_zodiac1.jpg (50 KB, 642x453) Image search: [Google]
signs_of_zodiac1.jpg
50 KB, 642x453
What are the most and least robotic star signs?
>>
libra is the most reddit sign

t. sag
>>
>>29312637
Aries is alpha-tier
>>
>>29312637
>leo
it looks like a fucking dick
>>
>>29312637

If you're a male, pisces. If you're a female, cancer.

The most degenerate sign for either gender is Scorpio.
>>
>Tfw robot Gemini
>>
>>29312700
Yup, me and my girlfriend and we're both socially awkward fucks.
>>
virgo is pretty robot-tier
>>
>>29312637
cap is the only robot sign

non cwpd gtfo
>>
aries looks like a butt lol
>>
taurus reporting in
>>
>not even /r9k/ notices Sagittarius
>>
The most robotic "star sign" is whatever you want it to be you retard since they're all the same thing
>>
>>29313085
normie detected

get out you "who cares dude xD" type faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 1543x1360
>>29312700
Scorpio here, redpill me on my birth sign; why is it degenerate?
>>
>>29313085
it's called having fun you sperg
>>
>>29312637
Leo is Chad tier desu
>>
>>29313157
because you're a poison bug type that should be set on fire from a distance before thrown into a bottomless pit
>>
>>29312692
Aries is tumblr "so randum XD" tier
>>
>tfw sagittarius
>supposed to be chad sign
>still a robot nonetheless
>>
>>29312637
Virgo here
>>
>>29313157
Scorpios on average are the craziest, and most likely to partake in drug culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 750x562
>>29313192
C-can you explain more?! I want to know specifically why im supposedly terrible
>>
>>29313331
can't be trusted

literally poison bug
>>
>>29313331
did you not read his post you stupid fucker.
>>
>>29313258
I'm a virgo too but I have no idea what that means. Lay down some facts pls
>>
>>29312637
I'm an Aries, and I feel like a major disappointment, a-alpha tier am I right?
(Apr 19)
>>
>>29312700
>>29313325
Doesn't that mean the male ones would fit in here?
>>
>>29312856
>>29313258
Virgo is hermit virgin pretty fuckin robot DESUUUU

>>29313325
>>29313157
>>29312700
Scorpio is drug and sex crazy, self serving and kinky.

>>29312695
Cause Leo needs attention like penus

>>29313331
Yeah like >>29313352
Just not to be trusted, not looking out for others and generally self-destructive
>>
>>29313406
Drug use is universally a normie/degenerate thing.
>>
File: image.png (266 KB, 588x574) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 588x574
>>29313381
My post came literally seconds after his, so i didnt refresh to see it, buckaroo
>>
>>29313423
>>29313389
Im virgo btw.. Virgo is also most psychic apparently so maybe that's why im a half a schizo...

All of this shit is pretty bullshit IMO and IME, designed to resonate with anyone for anything. In blind tests people will identify as their sign only to find that the horoscopes have been randomized beforehand.

On the other hand it's entire feasible to me that the 9/12 months you spend in utero will change you. If you aren't inside your mother for any of the winter months I can see how the other three would warp you etc.

>>29313396
you are on the cusp so that's kinda tough since I think that's aries/taurus which is a pretty unique robot combo

>>29313439
and like 50% of robots too.
>>
>tfw libra
>tfw inherit my grandfather's gold libra necklace when he dies
>>
>>29312637
None of them.
All astrology is for normies.
>>
>sagittarius
what does it mean
>>
>>29313660
it means your birthday is around christmas
>>
>>29313660
See >>29313256

Sagittarius are restless people, they are always on the move, whether that be physically travelling, or from person to person. Also very headstrong and have to be right.
>>
File: tears.jpg (34 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
34 KB, 720x480
I'm a Virgo. I'm also KV. Am I psychic? I wish, considering women want men to read their minds.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
mfw when Aquarius doesn't get a mention is this good or bad
>>
What lifestyles do each signs represent?
>>
>>29313956
Aquarius are go-with-the-flow beta shitfucks that never confront their problems or take responsibility for anything. Kys
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x640
>>29314037
Fuck off cancer faggot
>>
>>29312637
One time in 8th grade, our science teacher told us to pick a star pattern to study and someone said " I want Cancer!" to which I replied to my desk buddies " And I would love some AIDS."
Teacher heard and sent me out to the hall for a while.
>>
Scorpio here, and can confirm.

Done drugs and been braver than most cowardly faggots.

I wouldn't call myself self-serving, I eventually have to move on if the majority of you are spittle and boring. The fire signs are nothing but talk and boasting, but call them out on their ego and they shrink. Literally. Get called self-serving because ego can't handle being left, either woman or man. Part of the ego thing is dodging the blame. I can manage a friendship with Sagittarius because eventually their good optimism and nature wins over their own bruised ego. Aries and Leo are just dick hard retard for their own make believe self-image.

Pisces and Cancers stay away from me. Mostly due that Pisces are really fickle and when approached with an actual decision their MO is to cry or get emotional or go into escapism. Cancer is the very definition of passive aggression. If you want something done with a Cancer, best to override anything and everything they say or do.

Aquarius and Geminis are badass. They're just as interesting and intellectually stimulating. Nothing phases them. They're detached but can be emotionally invested if you're interesting enough. They are high paced and move quickly. If you keep up with them, they're great.

I have no idea if Libras exist.

Taurus is called my opposite and I have no idea if this is true. I've met a few but never held enough interest to keep me beyond their pleasant small talk. I fuck the shit out of Virgos but they're too critical and whiny for my taste. Capricorn has always had my heart, steady and true and probably a bit robotic in terms of reserved with their emotion, but are deeply intense and pretty damn hot when you drag out their crazy.
>>
>>29313660
its means youre not good enough to be a capricorn
>>
>>29314205
Libra here. I exist.
>>
File: 1464628389595.jpg (84 KB, 553x778) Image search: [Google]
1464628389595.jpg
84 KB, 553x778
Capricorn is a certified robot sign
>>
File: 1458791227569.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458791227569.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>tfw almost cancer but not cancer
>>
>>29314205
I'm sad anon
>>
>>29312637
You guys don't seriously believe in astrology right?
R-Right??
>>
>>29314444
Nice quads my dude
>>
>>29313956
Aquarius are boring but successful.
Genius but not in an ingenious way.

>>29314205
Like a fuckin scorpio that post.
>>
>>29313396
aries sign is a virgina, no wonder your such a pussy
>>
Cancer no doubt
>>
>>29312637
> Be Gemini
> THE normie sign
> Cant talk to a girl even if my life depended on it
>>
File: 143lz6.jpg (20 KB, 153x57) Image search: [Google]
143lz6.jpg
20 KB, 153x57
>>29312637
>believing in astrology

HAHAHAHAHAH

Pic related it's what all of astrology is....
>>
>>29314781
>underestimating the power of meme magic
heh jokes on you kiddo, RIP
>>
>>29314745
It doesn't work like that, normie signs. Gemini isn't so much normie as boring/mundane. No special powers, no intelligence or magnetism. Maybe attractive or superficially special but deep down gemini is pretty much just a sponge for society and your environment to imprint on.

>>29314781
>>29314444
U guys don't know a thing about astrophysics
>>
It's something I kind of keep in mind but I don't bother with horoscopes because they're tailored for normies and it's too hard to equate to my NEET life
>>
>>29313956
Aquarius is possibly the worst sign in all of the zodiac. The men are 'le im gonna debate your God with logic reddit-tier types' and the women are frigid and dull

Leo master race
>>
>>29312637
>born Sept 22nd
>people tell me that you get both virgo and libra
>its an equinox day too so its supposed to be a real special day

Help me understand this shit.
>>
>>29314915
Dw the feelings mutual all Leo's are egosentric chads with a chip on Thier shoulder kys bundy
>>
>>29314985
its means ur gay
>>
>>29314985
>>29315039
pretty much this desuu
>>
>>29315039
>>29315065

JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP FAMILY

Seriously, please don't meme me
>>
>>29314205
I'm a Capricorn, One of my friends happens to be a Scorpio. A gentle giant of a man on the outside, but nerdy and geeky as all fuck on the inside. He's always gentle with me.

Women, on the other hand, I have an aunt that is just insane and exudes negativity. Had a shitty life, had to deal with a Libra foster mother, failled to have kids, divorced, poor and living with another hag probably as crazy as her.
I also tried to date a scorpio girl. Chainsmoker (and probably self-destructing in other aspects), She dumped me for kinda lame reasons, she's still deeply shows some interest in me, but it's concerned that I'm too obsessed with her, thus don't want to talk with me for my own good.
It's strange but both my aunt and this girl I met give me murderous thoughts. I actually get pretty anxious when I'm near of either of them. It's their own self-destructing stupidity what drives me insane and sick.
>>
>>29315101
srsly being a cusp and a cusp on a equinox is like a 55% chance ur gay irl

If you got the best of virgo and leo u are pretty much guaranteed to be some sort of moderately famous and intelligent person but if u end up with the worst traits ur gonna be a neurotic faggot
>>
>>29315186
Woops got confuddled.. Virgo/Leo isn't so bad.. Virgo/Libra is like pretty meh.
>>
>>29314475
Domo arigato Mr anono
Orginal
>>
>>29314811
>astrology
>astrophysics
Yeah because the position of a bunch of massive balls of gas can TOTALLY affect somebody's personality
>>
Aquarius is certainly the best
>>
>>29315334
I re-position my balls to accurately blast your mom with my ass gas
>>
>>29312637
Taurus here. I was not robotic before, but over the past few years I have become increasingly more robotic. Funny how it completely coincided with finding 4chan.
>>
>star signs
GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY WEBSITE AND GO BACK TO FACEBOOK RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29312637
Water signs for a male are the most robotic. Fire signs are Chad signs.
>>
Aries traits

>Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate

I am a friendless shutin KHV NEET because I am too terrified of people to even apply for a job.

>Weaknesses: Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive

I have never been in a fight and actively avoid them, I don't drink, smoke, or take drugs, I very rarely purchase anything other than essential food. I prefer to travel alone rather than with my mum because she is always rushing to make sure we catch the bus at x time whereas I'd prefer to go at my own relaxed pace and just take the next available bus when I arrive, even if I have to wait a long time.

>Aries likes: Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports

The fact that liking comfortable clothes has been ascribed to a star sign sums up how much of a joke astrology is. It's also worth noting here that I have never been even passingly competent at a single sport, not one. From childhood to adulthood I have always been the bottom of the class at every last sport, including the fact that I can't swim.

>Aries dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talents

See above for my thoughts on inactivity and delays. If I was ever capable of getting a job I would love menial work that didn't demand much of me, lest I mess anything up.

By stating that astrology is horse shit I might as well remind you that the sky is blue as well. But if astrology were real it would provide people with concrete truths about themselves and their fate and this kind of security is pretty appealing, hence astrology exists.
>>
>>29315334
Exactly stoopid.. Radiation has traveled from the furthest reaches of space to reach us since the beginning of time.

Also referring back to an earlier reply of mine, you spend 3/4 of a year in your mother's womb.. assuming you weren't grown in a tube. Stars are representative of the signs since they mark the end of your prenatal development.

The point is that astrophysics is the basis of all astrology. The science is the same behind each just the interpretation and application are different.
>>
File: jan.png (47 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
jan.png
47 KB, 532x502
>>29313956
>>29314037
>>29314512
rate my chart
>>
>>29316287

Well it's how you read it..

>>29316287
>>Strengths: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate

You have the courage to stay determined. Committed to being a KHV NEET Ultra-Wizard. You must have a godlike amount of enthusiasm and optimism or you would have changed your lifestyle or killed yourself already. It takes a tremendous amount of optimism to keep going without friends, prospects, accomplishments and crippling fear.

You're being honest in your vehement attack on astrology and showing true passion in the intensity of your emotion.

>>29316287
>Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive

You don't have the patience or long-term sight to change your life or make compromises with people like ur mum. Your post was certainly an aggressive attack that you decided to write on impulse when something triggered your temper.

>>29316287
>taking on leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports

Nothing more challenging than being the worst at something.

>>29316287
>>Aries dislikes: Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talents
>See above for my thoughts on inactivity and delays. If I was ever capable of getting a job I would love menial work that didn't demand much of me, lest I mess anything up.

How much of this is the part of you that is being dishonest with yourself? As someone with actual life experience I can tell you that there is no fucking way you would prefer menial work or any other work. You haven't even fucking tried and it's really not something you can extrapolate/apply without any PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE.

So whatever maybe it is horseshit. You aren't using it correctly though.

>Wah my lawnmower is broken i leave it plugged in and when I come back outside nothing has happened.
>>
>>29316388
Low res and obscure.
>>
is it no coincidence that i'm a robot and also a pisces
>>
>>29313389
Anyone sept 15 here?
>>
File: ss.png (39 KB, 539x468) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
39 KB, 539x468
>>29316459
is this better, senpai origorig
>>
>Leo is god tier and you all are just sad.
>capricorn a shit
>>
>>29316444

>Committed to being a KHV NEET Ultra-Wizard

Is water committed to being wet?

>You must have a godlike amount of enthusiasm and optimism

Just inertia, weakness, and a fairly comfortable lifestyle.

>You don't have the patience or long-term sight to change your life or make compromises with people like ur mum

I do. I always go out with her and I don't mind her micromanaging at all. But on the rare occasion I am out on my own for the day I enjoy the calm pace I can take without clashing with anyone elses aims or wasting their time.

>an aggressive attack that you decided to write on impulse when something triggered your temper.

I'm not angry at astrology, I just thought I'd point out what I thought were some conflicts between my star sign and my real person. It doesn't seem unreasonable to want to examine and question a claim that someone has your personality perfectly predicted to see if there's something to it.

>Nothing more challenging than being the worst at something.

If the challenge is the effort put in to improve at something then your statement is wrong. If the challenge is baring the cross that is being at the bottom of the totem pole then I think you are speaking for yourself alone since I have no interest in glorifying myself over anyone. I have neither the interest nor the capability of competing in the rat race.

>How much of this is the part of you that is being dishonest with yourself? As someone with actual life experience

I'm afraid I don't have any life experience so I couldn't say for sure. But earlier you were applauding my honesty for attacking astrology and now I am being dishonest. Which is it? I'm also convinced that the passion and temper you mention are projections of yourself rather than qualities I am exhibiting in this discussion.
>>
>>29312637
Capricorn - Bitch
Aquarius - normie fag
Pisces - idec
Aries - retard
Taurus - knowledgable
Gemini - 2faced
Cancer - cancer
Leo - narcissist
Virgo - idiot
Libra - slut
Scorpio - weird fuck
Sagitarius - Narcissistic idiot
>>
>>29316736
**taurus- unintelligent
>>
>>29316788
every taurus person is a fat emotional fucknig mess. I hate them so damn much and they seem to think they know you and everything else
>>
>>29312637
>be aquarius
>be chill as fuck
>be on my life journey and taking things as they come
>be able to manipulate circumstances to provide for best outcome if universe does not confer it upon me
>be fully self-aware
>be sympathetic with robots because i know we are all riding the same giant rock in space and hoping for only the best
non-aquarius signs would benefit from having an aquarius in their lives tbqh
>>
>>29313331
My brother's a Scorpio and he's a cunt
>>
>>29316736
wtf is 'idec'
>>
>>29312637
>Actually thinking the zodiac has any real meaning
>>
Who /leo/ here?

>tfw not a Stacey
>>
File: aqua.png (26 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
aqua.png
26 KB, 750x562
>>29316838
literally how I am, I'm >>29316617 and people always used to tell me how I can accurately tell what kind of person others are (asshole, chill etc). Besides my constant anxiety and obscene thoughts I feel above almost everything
>>
File: 1464158215472.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464158215472.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>tfw cancer

best sign, all other signs are a shit
>>
File: 1465353476782.gif (333 KB, 459x459) Image search: [Google]
1465353476782.gif
333 KB, 459x459
>>29313352
Yup, sounds like me. I'm willing to throw anyone under the bus if it means I get something out of it.

All Scorpios shouls be shot.
>>
Damn it feels good to be a cancer.
Assert me to why I'm alpha here.
>>
Cancer here. What are my special powers? What is life like as a cancer?
>>
>>29313157
I know two Scorpios who were the most annoying kids I've ever seen. I also know one who was pretty alright.
>>
>tfw virgo
>oneitis was a cancer
why does everything lead back to this obsession. It's over.
>>
>>29317166
Kek if you have a cancer as oneitis it was over when it started. Unless you made a move, she wouldn't have done shit. Cancer is probably the most passive sign and she probably wasn't even aware of your attraction.
>>
I am Gemini
Had a best friend who was also a Gemini - never again, was definitely two faced whore.

Now I am on good terms with one Scorpio, get a lot of jokes about sexual stuff but she has a boyfriend, kinky bastard, is fun to be with

All ex's were Aries. I didn't ask before dating. I don't know how this happened. None of them drank, they were all straight edge trying to be deep and thoughtful kind of people, no anger issues apart from maybe in bed.

Saggitarius are too loud and obnoxious.

Cancer is MUH FEELS basically cancer. Its the type of person who would be a doctor or a nun and not get involved in politics.

Taurus is imo most robot-tier. Literally every Taurus I have ever met is passive and non-exciting and no real interests or ambitions. Fuck Tauruses.

Leos are Chad tier I dont talk to them
Never met a capricorn
Apparantly my perfect mate should be a pisces but .. still looking for a pisces
>>
>>29313956
I think it's hit or miss. Many of them start their lives as robots or cyborgs (or at least become them before puberty). Some manage to turn their lives for the better become Chads while others are destined to remain robots. A typical Aquarius is somewhat intelligent and like >>29314512 said, genius but not in an ingenious way.

I'm a robot Aquarius myself and my brother who's also an Aquarius is a Chad.
>>
>>29314564
This is probably true for men only, because I know an Aries girl who is a Stacey.
>>
File: 1463178529520.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1463178529520.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
Wouldn't know the least robotic.

Though I am an Aries and sometimes people feel like I am a dick. Better a dick than a pussy I guess. Though they still seem to like me on some level, not like some of those people are my friends so it isn't like I need to impress them.
>>
>>29316972
idec = "I don't even care"?
>>
>>29317246
>Cancer is MUH FEELS basically cancer. Its the type of person who would be a doctor or a nun and not get involved in politics.

But I'm cancer and politics are my main interests. Hell, I'm a /pol/ack Nationalist.
>>
>>29317209
she found out my number and started texting me though
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x600
>>29316388
Nice chart brother
>>
>>29317556
Then you are a weird cancer
Maybe its because you are not a woman
>>
>>29318120
I'm also far from muh feels. Infact I'm emotionally stunted and don't give a shit about most of anything other than my own well-being. I'm also supposed to be 'family-orientated' as cancer but the last thing I have on my mind is raising a family. Especially seeing as I'm a MGTOW.
>>
>there are people IN THIS THREAD who actually believe starsigns hold ANY sort of significance

fuk off
>>
>>29317246
I too am a Gemini, I enjoy the bipolar I get from time to time.

All my life I have been close to fire signs. Fucking stubborn and aggressive shitheads.

I was in love with a Gemini at one time and I seem to get on alright with them
>>
>>29312692
>>29313225

w..wow guys
>>
Cancers can't be robots. Their sign is 69. They're natural face sitters.
>>
>>29318581
Cancers are literally shut-ins personified. They love staying at home and prefer being left to themselves.
>>
>>29318607
Shut inns as long as someone is sitting on their face. It's right in the sign. They're pleasers and nurturing. Loyal to a fault.
>>
>>29318721
So you're saying cancers are natural beta orbiters?
>>
>>29318744
Failed cancers are beta orbiters. Normal cancers are marriage minded home builders or beta bux providers.
>>
>>29317057
Which date? 6th July here, same day as Stalone, Bush and 50 cent.
>>
>>29318775
I'm Cancer and I'm neither marriage minded or mindlessly in love though. I'm a fucking MGTOW Cancer essentially, how is this possible?
>>
>>29318798
Because none of it really means anything. But if you want the cop out answer a bitch would give. Check and cross reference your Chinese zodiac sign.
>>
>>29318842
I mean the only thing accurately Cancerish about me is that I love staying at home and being with myself, just shitposting on 4chan or playing vidya. I manipulate people, unwittingly, because I think it's necessary to survive in the social real world. That's really about it.
>>
>>29313158
>DON'T RUIN MY FUN
>MUH SPESHUL BOARD
>>
>>29317246
Saggitarius here, not all of us are loud and obnoxious, especially me.
>>29316736
definitely not
>>29314205
agree
>>29313819
Definitely agree on this one, sometimes I argue even though I know I'm wrong
>>
taurus top-tier sign but underrated
>>
>Virgo
>the virgin

It's this one
>>
Is aquarius the most obscure star sign?
>>
>>29312692
Aries is sub-robot manchild tier. saggitarrius and leo are chads
>>
>>29319291
No thats capricorn
>>
>>29319291
Aquarius pride worldwide
>>
>>29312637
Tell me about pisces girls?
>>
Scorpios are 5 steps ahead of you and you know it. Objectively the highest IQ sign.
>>
>tfw your whole natal chart is water except ascendant

Pisces with Virgo ascendant reporting ;_;
>>
>>29319659
Pisces is a puss sign tbqh.
>>
I'm libra sun with leo moon and leo ascendant

rate my start sign robotness
>>
>>29314915
Can confirm Leo master race. All Leos are destined to be Chad pussymagnets, it's scientific space-fact
>>
>>29319776
Then get out and find it, you permavirgin wunderkind
>>
>>29319776
Leos are like human golden retrievers. Good looking and good natured, but simple.
>>
File: 1458901032205.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458901032205.jpg
237 KB, 1280x720
>Only looking at the negatives to each sign when they all have their ups and downs
Don't bully them.
>>
File: 1459812547643.jpg (35 KB, 503x415) Image search: [Google]
1459812547643.jpg
35 KB, 503x415
>tfw Scorpio with Cancer ascendant
>>29313325
>tfw it's true
>>
>>29319611
(not op) Pisces girl are very very kind and soft-hearted.They also have a great sense of humour.Also pisces in general have a great intuition sense.As for the downsides, they tend to be overly-emotional and really weird sometimes, childish-weird kind of (depends on how patient you are, some people might think it's annoying, some people might think it's a lil bit weird, but alright,even cute)

All the important girls/women(including my mother) in my life are pisces , and I can confirm these facts.
>>
>>29312637

I always thought that Sagittarius were robot like.
Supposed to be somewhat quiet and provoking with how they act.

Source: Am Sagi...
>>
File: 1465959707837.jpg (90 KB, 634x734) Image search: [Google]
1465959707837.jpg
90 KB, 634x734
I am a Libra. I have heard that Libras are giant sluts, but I don't really know anything else about them. I don't get any pussy at all, so I don't think I qualify as a giant slut.

Could you guys give it to me straight here? Is Libra one of the shittier signs to be?

I've got a quick story to share, to explain why I ask this. This is the story of the only time that my astrological sign was ever pertinent to anything, so this is all I have to go off of right now.

So I got put in the psych ward earlier this year because I was seeing ghosts and ghouls popping out of all the walls. In every psych ward, there are always lots of middle-aged women, because middle-aged women are the most nutso demographic in our society. These women were having a conversation together about astrology. They could never agree on what qualities each sign had. They were often even gravely contradicting each other and it was getting to the point where I don't know if there's any logic to this astrology stuff at all. But then they came to the subject of Libras, and they all unanimously let out a huge groan and rolled their eyes. They had argued endlessly about everything else, but they could come to an immediate consensus here that Libras are really shitty. Libras were such shitty people that they had to live their whole lives excluded from the other signs, only associating with other Libras.

Is all that true? Is my sign the asshole of astrology?
>>
>>29319988
>>29319752 here. libras are cool my man, don't let the other sour grapes signs affect you
>>
>>29312637
Pretty much the only sign that's any good is Aries.
All others just sorta sit around with their degenerate fixations

If you're another sign than Aries, you're probably in denial about how you enjoy watching cuckold porn and stroking it to traps while taking cocaine.

Protip:Get good
>>
>>29319291
caps and aquas are the most obscure sign. I posted about me being an aqua but we're really rare. my question is what is it with people not impregnating others during the spring?
>>
>>29313176
>>29316698
>>29317246
>>29319497
>>29319776
>Leo
>Chad
Elliot Rodger was a Leo and he definitely wasn't Chad.
>>
>>29320453
Yes but he was a school-shooter who killed a lot of people?Most robots on this board would be too scared to do something like this
>>
>>29320282
>what is it with people not impregnating others during the spring?
This. Isn't spring supposed to be the time of the year when people fall in love with each other?
>>
>>29320503
If I get so lucky to get a girl again I am going to make DAMN SURE that we try to have a kid during the spring. I want another aquarius in this world to freak people out or confuse others and be weird as shit as much as I have/am
>>
>Scorpio
>am a virgin with a low sex drive
>never taken drugs aside from alcohol and tobacco, other substances don't interest me

Checkmate atheists
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 443x332
Reminder that Scorpios are products of Valentine's Day
>>
>robot
>not Virgo
It's literally the robot symbol
>>
>>29316838
>be aquarius
>raging OCD mind
>always lose my shit
>hate myself and everyone else
>still narcisstic
>self-aware
>worry about stupid problems like hurting people's feelings and about using fucked up terms

desu I just want to kill myself sometimes, famalam
>>
>>29313157
All the scorpios I know are bitter and aggressive as fuck
>>
degenerate scorpio master race reporting in
>>
File: 1466100167760.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466100167760.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29320929
Is THIS why November babies are so common?
>>
tell me the pros of pisces
>>
>>29321102
you disgrace the Aquarius name
>>
Virgo

Virgo is the strongest star sign, closest to Buddha.
>>
>>29314205
WOOOW THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Or or or originale
>>
>>29312637
While I don't believe in the astrology meme I'm a Sagittarius. Rate me bois
>>
>>29319922
>Implying scorpio has any up sides.

Most have their ups and downs but holy shit scorpio is degenerate trash.
>>
File: adachi 5.jpg (84 KB, 312x321) Image search: [Google]
adachi 5.jpg
84 KB, 312x321
>r9k taking astrology seriously
Jesus christ how fucking stupid do people get.
The only vague meaning your star sign (which has since shifted by one due to the movement of the earth and constellations etc.) would be that you would be less physically developed if you were a winter born as you spend your most formative months indoors unable to get the exercise and sunlight needed to get a chad tier body from the start.
>>
File: 46241385935.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
46241385935.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29312637
the most robotic is being virgo and a guy.
you're now the sissy whenever a conversation turns to retarded horoscopes, all the way since elementary.
>>
>>29325299
Astrology is a stupid meme but it's a fun meme.
>>
>Pisces male

What does this mean?
>>
>>29325380
emotional faggot pussy
at least this is what I can grasp from my gf, she's fucking pathetic and cries at everything if I don't talk to her for more than 5 mins
>>
sag is the most robot.
>>
>>29314444
>assblasted fedora faggot detected

gg
>>
Redpill me on being Cancer. What did they mean by it?
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.