[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cheers you up, fellow robots? What puts a smile on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1434860434577.gif (137 KB, 659x576) Image search: [Google]
1434860434577.gif
137 KB, 659x576
What cheers you up, fellow robots? What puts a smile on your face or warms your heart or just takes your mind off all the bad feels when you're down?
>>
File: Brat Sparkle.gif (442 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
Brat Sparkle.gif
442 KB, 400x425
>>29312554
Browsing /c/ usually puts a smile on my face, but followed by immediate depression after I leave. Also cracking open a can of pop always gives me a warm feeling.
>>
>>29312554
Weed
Guns
Sometimes vydia and playing bass
Fucking people up playing hockey
>>
Reading watamote
Getting good at video games
Pretending to be dumb on the on the internet
Anime faces
>>
When I see people being genuinely nicer with each others than I would have expected.

>tfw I don't have a funny edgy answer
>>
>>29312639
You've ruined the thread, faggot.
>>
File: kDRt4Kf.jpg (213 KB, 540x552) Image search: [Google]
kDRt4Kf.jpg
213 KB, 540x552
>>29312622
Does this count?
>tfw no autistic weeb friends to nerd out with, not caring what normies or judgemental wannabe normie faggots think
probably a better chance for finding a compatible qtgf with the above instead of normies too....
>>
File: 1443661047775.jpg (226 KB, 1037x767) Image search: [Google]
1443661047775.jpg
226 KB, 1037x767
>>29312639
I gave a weed grower here some cliffnotes of my intensive knowledge from when I was still into such things and helped him out a great deal. That's something.

>>29312723
Fuck you, dickhole. No wait....I know you're just lashing out or having a laff and don't really mean it. Have a good night, bro.
>>
>>29312776
kek. Great, weedbro. They've already pretty much legalized weed de-facto in Canada, so I'm happy about that too.
Looks like you managed to make your room of concrete comfy.
>>
>>29312554
mai waifu

oreganowaifu
>>
getting a compliment
>>
looking at yuri
>>
>>29313044
thats an old image thats been around forever its not his
Pretty much I like the outdoors when there are no fucking bugs everywhere.
Fuck bugs.
Anime usually is hard to start watching for me, but once I do I usually get really into it.
Free roam games like GTA;SA or Prototype where you can just sort of wander and shit. I like taking walks and listening to podcasts too. Basically anything that gets me focused on doing something and not mindlessly drifting and remembering bad shit. I swear the last minutes of the day lying in bed are the worst for me, which is why I made a habit of daydreaming until I fall asleep so I don't think of the bad shit.
>>
>>29313109
>get compliment
>know its true
>still be suprised I felt good anyways
>resent the person for controlling me like that

>get compliment
>know they are bluffing
>resent them for lying
>>
File: 1445489431863.jpg (159 KB, 619x900) Image search: [Google]
1445489431863.jpg
159 KB, 619x900
>>29313061
This, when I get to curl up in bed with animu on my big screen and my waifu in my ultimate cuddle hold
>>
>>29313489
I didn't think a seven dollar body pillow would make me so happy
>>
> singing when alone
> talking to my imaginary friends
> listening to dank music
Never fails me. If it does, I'll consider drugs.
>>
>>29312554
Kittens and puppers.
>>
>>29312554
> smoking
> listening to shitty happy 80s songs
> showering
> cooking
> throwing frisbees with myself
> tasting new beers
>>
>>29313871
>smoking
I heard that most of the high from smoking is actually just the nicotine which you can get from those gums and patches without the cancer.
>>
>>29313955
Eh, I'm Asian and pretty much every male in my extended family smokes and no one's ever gotten any form of cancer.
>>
looking at the husky i dont have

imma get a husky one day though.
>>
hearing about shy, awkward people who are successful and have cool jobs and a good relationship with their gf or wife

my only real dream in life is to start a proper family, and give my kids a healthy home so they can grow up to be healthy well adjusted people with social skills and stuff and anything that contradicts my fear of that not being possible for a person like me gives me a nice calm everything will work out kind of feeling.
it would legit blow to spend my life wanting something that normies take for granted if its something i cannot get.
>>
being up at 3am chilling without having to worry about the next day
>>
>>29312554
Sleeping
Getting fucking up

I think thats it
>>
>>29312554
shooting up clubs in orlando
>>
>>29312554
fuzzy animals, playing vidya and winning, upbeat music
>>
>>29312554
horror and /x/ movies

doesn't cheer me up, just one of the only things i find interesting now
>>
>>29313807
>singing when alone
This only reminds me of how terrible I am at singing. I still enjoy it, though.
>>
>>29312554
People being hurt.
I like it.
>>
File: 1464837432852.gif (806 KB, 440x450) Image search: [Google]
1464837432852.gif
806 KB, 440x450
>>29312554
Girls und Panzer never fails to cheer me up at least momentarily. Panzer vor!
>>
>>29312554
cutting myself and focusing on the pain.

I'm edgy, I know, but it works.
>>
absolutely nothing im shit
>>
Anime, nice escape from reality. Also beer, and dance music, and painting. I'm only 25 but I feel like I am 50 in a somewhat sad but not totally hopeless way. I knew love, very true love, I had every sexual experience you could think of and did every drug on earth from 18-24, played very heavily on all fields, in all regards my life has been so absurd half of you wouldn't believe it. I mean it. I've ran from a ton of cops with tons of drugs before, had threesomes in public places. I always had this mantra from my pops (literally all he ever gave me before he left) do everything you can every second you can when your young and you will get older faster and never regret it.
That's why I barely leave home besides for work and more booze these days, because I had my fun. I like to kick back and watch anime, they can keep having adventures for me. I'm too old now
>>
>online fits of autism
>drugs
>cute traps
>(You)s
>stalking qts on discord
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.