[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>coworker attempts basic small talk with me >I fuck it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465857552512.png (439 KB, 789x720) Image search: [Google]
1465857552512.png
439 KB, 789x720
>coworker attempts basic small talk with me
>I fuck it up
>cannot look them in the eyes ever again
>>
>>29312318
>being able to look people in the eyes in general
Look at Chad over here.
>>
>coworker keeps talking about how ex husband and how bad he is and how she hates him
>won't shut up about her marital problems
>don't respond to her at all, hoping she'll get the picture that I don't care
>WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP
>EVER
>>
>>29313551
Made up problems and tell her that. People hate people who talk about their problems. Aif you have only brother talk about how your sister argued with you about something and made long story. If she find out that it is fake just tell her that you wanted to tell you about your problems but you don't have any. She will hate you even more and then you are free. it's fun too. Sometimes you see support from them but continue and tell her about your small problems too
>>
>>29312318

>not used to people caring about what I have to say
>constantly act like that I'm not worth talking to
>>
>>29312318
Small talk is so hard. I can't handle it. When I was younger, I thought working in retail was helping it improve, but it actually made me more averse to it.
>>
>tfw people at work think you're the mass shooter waiting to happen
T-thanks guys
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.