[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me about your oneitis, /r9k/ how much does it hurt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: mmyf6.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
mmyf6.gif
2 MB, 245x300
tell me about your oneitis, /r9k/

how much does it hurt?
>>
It doesn't anymore. She misses me now.
>>
They come and go.

I can't with good conscience ask anyone to be my gf, though. I got no job, no experience as a bf, no car, still live with my folks, I'm a quintessential loser.
>>
File: 1464804982957.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464804982957.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>29312183
Very much and I have no idea what to do about since we go to different colleges and have almost no ties at all.
>>
>>29312269
And you aren't gonna budge until you start taking responsibility for it. You're a loser because you don't feel the need to change.

>no job
Get a fucking job then
>no experience as a bf
So your reason for not getting a gf is that you've never gotten a gf? This doesn't make a lick of sense, if you don't get a gf you aren't gonna get experience as a bf.
>no car
Not gonna change until you get a job
>still live with my folks
Not gonna change until you get a job and maybe a car

Take some goddamn responsibility, you're stuck in a rutt because you aren't willing to change anything. You don't like where you are, but you don't want to change it. It's intimidating. You can't get anywhere in life without wanting it.
>>
>>29312352
i cant change anything because i want to die. Theres no deluding my mind into seeing any reason to participate in this shit we call life

I'm just a husk of sentient meat awaiting its fate. If i could get euthanized i would.
>>
>>29312183
she was my teacher
she's in her mid 40s
she's married
i think about her at lot
sometimes i cry because i miss her and want to love her
i know i can't though
it has gotten a bit better, last year i was so lovesick for her and had general depression, that i got down to about 18 BMI and sometimes went days without eating
i had coffee with her last year
im considering emailing her again
i just want to hear her voice and see her eyes once more
lately i've been feeling a bit better, but i still love her as far as i can tell
i never knew infatuation could be this strong
>>
A lot. But I have to cut her off. It's for the best for both of us.

Maybe in another life we could have been together.
>>
>>29312183

I stopped having a oneitis after I graduated from high school, I'm too old for that juvenile bullshit nowadays.

Got a steady job working at facebook, dress nice, and do my own thing.

Girls are usually the ones that crush on me now, but I always let them down gently.

Feels nice to be in control
>>
File: 1402718535243.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1402718535243.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>29312352
Thank you for your words.

>You're a loser because you don't feel the need to change.

Yes, this pretty much sums it up. It's pretty difficult living life without any goals. I don't want a wife or kids, I don't want to travel, I can see the way the world is changing and I don't like it or really even want to be a part of it, anymore.

>So your reason for not getting a gf is that you've never gotten a gf? This doesn't make a lick of sense

What I mean is that women want a man, not a boy. No woman wants to have to show a man how to be a good boyfriend, or expect him to pick up on signals a experienced guy would.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.