[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching america go into mass chaos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (471 KB, 755x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471 KB, 755x597
>watching america go into mass chaos
>>
>>29311732
What chaos? This is the calmest the country has been in years. People trying to Flimflam the Zimzam was probably the craziest this place has gotten recently
>>
>>29311783
>calmest its been in years
>31 mass shootings since columbine, more to come. Doesnt include bombings
>>
>>29311783
you can damage control all you want
come move to a better country before it's too late and you get invaded by muslims.
it's going to happen.
>>
>>29311851
It might be hard to understand if you're not American but that's just everday life here no one really cares that much, people pretend like they do for a couple of weeks then move on until the next shooting. Look at Elliott Rogers the mass public already forgot about that and it was only two years ago and they've started to forget about Dylan Roof.

Like the Orlando faggot shooting, that's going to be forgotten in a month especially since it wasn't kids and instead nasty gay guys
>>
>>29311902
>>29311902
your government wants you to forget
they want you guys to feel safe
it's all part of their plan
leave while you can
>>
>>29312033
>they want you to feel safe

are you still in highschool or something? Neo-Liberalism literally needs crisis and insecurity in order to function.
>>
File: 1461913800315.jpg (22 KB, 650x497) Image search: [Google]
1461913800315.jpg
22 KB, 650x497
>>29311732
People don't give a fuck. Everyone is glued to their phones or Netflix and chills.
>mfw Soros is funding BLM to start a race war and no one shows up because they are watching Game of Thrones
lol
>>
>>29311732
>mass chaos
>today I ate pizza bagels and played runescape
nah dude I think it's fine
>>
Swing to the right is happening
Feels good
>>
You should check out the collapse subreddit, it's a pretty chill place.

I jerk off to the idea of societal collapse every day and it provides ample material
>>
>>29312438
>"swing to the right"

>pretending the american left-wing isn't actually part of the right

how can a country "swing" to the right when there isn't even a left in the first place?
>>
>>29312407
you should praise Soros, he's the one that will fulfill your fantasies of blowing normals the fuck out
>>
>>29312465
Maybe if you're a commie

I'm glad that Nationalism is on the rise

Hopefully it bleeds over from the US to here
>>
File: 1453210622178.jpg (64 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1453210622178.jpg
64 KB, 680x680
>>29311851
look up north west school shootings of the 1980s
What you are talking about is fucking nothing for the history of the country.
>>
File: 1wut.png (383 KB, 413x414) Image search: [Google]
1wut.png
383 KB, 413x414
>>29312033
>leave while you can
like where? I like it here in cali
>>
>>29312487
you probably think Trump is the conservative hero in this fantasy situation of yours. Meanwhile Clinton is Reagan 2.0 amd shit.
Americans are fucking weird.
>>
>>29311732
If we're in mass chaos, I'd like to see what Europe and the UK are considered.
>>
>>29312509
It's not like he's particularly (((right wing))) in regards to shit like taxes and overseas intervention

But who gives a shit, there are much more important issues to address

Wanting low taxes or reduced welfare won't mean much when Whites are a minority and non-whites vote the state to fucking explode in size
>>
File: clicking on internet news.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
clicking on internet news.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>29311851
1. To count as a mass shooting it only requires 2 people to be injured at a public place. so that means that stupid shit like the 2013 VA mall shooting where a kid injured one woman and killed himself counts as a mass shooting
2. 31 shooting in 17 years breaks down to about 1 shooting every 90 days that's far better then our car fatality rate, drug OD rate and acts of god fatality rate
>>
>>29311851
You realize that the world is the most peaceful it's ever been in human history right.
Crime rates are actually down. The reason you think it's bad is because you let the media dictate your perception on reality. We live in an era where you can know about the latest crimes across the world in the click of a button.
I'm not some optimistic faggit who thinks everything is fine and dandy but shootings are the least of the US problems right now.
>>
>>29312801
Fucking this
In 1986 a married couple held a 136 kids (1st and second graders) hostage with a fucking bomb in school room.
They triggered the bomb seriously wounding 74 kids 31 which became crippled from losing arms or legs to being made fucking deaf or blind and the killed themselves.
That was 13 fucking years before Columbine
>>
>>29312925
Source? I wanna read about this.
>>
File: Chrono-trigger.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Chrono-trigger.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>29312925
Cleveland Elementary School shooting was worse
Also weren't there a few that had teachers/students getting raped?
I mean fuck come on people this is humanity
This is nothing new
This will never be new
As long as energy has a price on it, as long as we make camps of "us" and "them" as long as horrible people are allowed to breed the world will be like this. Technology and education be damned
>>
>>29311732

Cap this post

The BLM movement will gain momentum again before the elections, most likely soon

Hillary will win against Trump

In the first quarter of 2017, she will propose congress for the immigration of refugees

The GOP mysteriously weakens their will to argue, causing the immigration act to pass

Immigrants will start flooding over in Spring 2017

Crime rates will be at an all time high in Chicago, NYC, and Los Angeles

Refugee riots will rise

Martial Law will be in place by the end of Fall 2017
>>
>>29313000
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cokeville_Elementary_School_hostage_crisis
fair warning the wiki has a religious slant and doesn't go into details of the seriously injured kids
>>
>>29311783
yeah we're a boring neutered shitpile where everyone stays inside and plays vidya gaems
>>
>>29313033
Anon you have no understanding of time nor politics. Obama had to fight a year just to get the healthcare change and even then it took 4 years to actually change then another 3 to be enforced

What you are talking about requires them to take even longer to get passed
>>
>>29313033
unlike eurocucks we actually know how to integrate our immigrants because that is the basis of our country and its creation

so there will be no issue
>>
>>29311851
>>31 mass shootings since columbine

So 31 mass shootings ("mass shooting" is officially defined as 3 or more people btw) in the past 17 years in a country with 320 million people spread out over an area larger than the European Union? Not that bad. I bet Poland has had more "mass stabbings" in that time.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.