[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be asian >no matter how hard I try I'll only get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: NEVER EVER.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>be asian
>no matter how hard I try I'll only get to fuck asians at best
>feels bad man

Wish I was at least black or something. Doesn't white gals fuck nig nogs for the sake of fucking nig nogs?
>>
Nothing is wrong with just fucking Asian women.
>>
>>29311704
I want my son to have at least a quarter of white blood. White genes are magic formulas that make everything better looking.
>>
Just workout and be confident

I knew down Asian dude who did that and always had cute gfs (until he got a weird haircut and turned into a weird edgy kid)

He let me cuddle with him once knowing I was gay (I think I also kissed him on a dare when we were younger)
>>
>>29311665
I didn't notice bait so much before...now I do...
>>
>>29311755
Thanks robot

maybe not with the gay part tho
>>
>be real Asian
>their pussies are ALWAYS tight and squeeze my cock feels good man.
>cum big loads in 2 minutes right in her pussy
>tfw foreplay lasts much longer than intercourse

Alternatively

>be real Asian
>white pussy is tight but soft and yielding against HAC
>fuck qt white girl for 8-10 minutes, taking my time and making love to her. Dem sweet white girl moans, it's music to my ears.
>I start thrusting rapidly when I want to cum, jack hammer for a good half minute and finally start to feel it cumming.
>cum right in her pussy
>tfw my knees and legs feel like jello after
>>
>>29311821
Don't worry I'm kinda straight now

Farthest I went with a dude was him
>>
>>29311838
Does a real pussy drain you that quickly?

I normally fap for about 40 minutes (with my hand of course). How long would I last if I fucked a real pussy?
>>
>>29311947
Probably depends on how attracted to the person

This guy cums way too fast though
>>
Why do other races fetishize and or feel they're entitled to white women so much?
>>
You should come to Vancouver
>>
>>29311971
Can you really blame him? He's a real Asian after all.
>>
>>29311947

Being your first time with an Asian woman?

I popped pretty quickly. I've only made small but gradual gains to control my orgasms but yeah I pop in about 2 minutes on average during intercourse with Asian gfs.

I'm like the man of steel when I fuck white gfs.

I've already greentexted all this to the best of my ability.
>>
File: tablet.jpg (211 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
tablet.jpg
211 KB, 719x960
>>29311665
>be californian living in bay area
>mixed race
>everyone fucks everyone
>most popular guy at my school had a Asian twink boy friend and a Swedish gf in the same year.

I will never understand your feels. I am sorry. Why cant you fuck black girls? Or is this only about white girls? I dont quite get it.
>>
>>29311838
>>29311947
Different anon but I can help as I have fucked asian pussy, white pussy and masturbated with a deathgrip for 1+ hours a session.

If you fuck a tight asian poon which pulls your foreskin back prepare to nut within 15 mins.

If you are fucking a loose pussy you will be there for 1+ hours as there is zero friction.

I fuck my current asian GF for no more then half an hour yet my old ex I would be pounding away for at LEAST an hour feeling nothing,
>>
>>29311986
whites girls in van don't fuck asians
>>
I know you guys don't believe me, and if you do it's hard to truly visualize what I'm even talking about.

Maybe I will enlighten you someday.
>>
Because Asian men are the worst in bed
>>
File: 1426117082700.jpg (801 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1426117082700.jpg
801 KB, 4500x4334
>>29312122
Vancouver BC, not Washington :^)
>>
>>29312144

you been gettin fucked by a lot of asians mate?
>>
>>29312255
Yeah. They're pretty bad. They also don't want to use condoms, im surprised more of them don't have AIDS.
>>
>>29311665
You probably look like cho anyway.
>>
>>29311740

Have some pride.
>>
I think most Asian men could be attractive if they stopped choosing to be ugly
>>
>>29311740
Asians tend to age much better than white people. I'm a white guy, and I actually wish I was asian. More aesthetic imo.
>>
File: wjp1xVE.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
wjp1xVE.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>>29312074
Damn, I can confirm about the loose one. The only girl I fucked was this thick whore with a gigantic, loose pussy. I literally didn't feel anything and it took forever for me to cum after desperately trying to just to get it over with.

It's good to know that it can be better. That experience discouraged me from trying to get laid again.
>>
>Bebe always lurking here
>I just know
>>
File: black_00_23_00_00026.jpg (42 KB, 582x326) Image search: [Google]
black_00_23_00_00026.jpg
42 KB, 582x326
>>29311665
Asian guys can't even get with Asian girls anymore since they're all becoming sluts for white/black cock. Globalization is destroying Asian men.
>>
File: image.gif (33 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
33 KB, 500x400
Ashley
Ashley
Ashley
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 517x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 517x501
I'm going to give every Asian male some advice. Stop with a the bowl cuts, that is 98% the reason why you're ugly. Your attractiveness is 50% hair and 50% body . Just don't be a fat tub of lard and don't have stupid hair and you could be cute. For example look how plain and kind of ugly this guy was before. All he did to become attractive was stop having an ugly hair cut and he put on some nicer clothes. That's all you have to do, yet you are so stupid that you can't even do that.
>>
>>29312795
It's kinda funny how this is how k-pop men become "attractive" and girls just lap it up, but if they wore plain clothes and all had bowl cuts they wouldn't listen to their music.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 298x169
>>29312903
That's why Asians have no excuses for being ugly. All they need to do is change their hair and not be fat. Asians live life on easy mode.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 520x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 520x837
>>29312967
Asians are you enjoying life on easy mode?
>>
> tfw ill never get to fuck a real asian girl because they're all mixed in NY and therefore not purebred
>>
>>29312967
>>29312996
Is this a sick new meme?
>>
>>29313134
It's not a meme, it's the truth. Asian men and women don't have very strong features so they can easily mold themselves into something attractive. Other races have bolder features and weird jaws etc so if they're ugly it will take some real work to fix them.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.