[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women won't even look at you >They will have intimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: CondomOnTheFloor.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
CondomOnTheFloor.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>Women won't even look at you
>They will have intimate sex with other guys after knowing them for less than 2 hours
How does that make you feel?
>>
>>29311641
It makes me feel sad.

Is that what you want to hear? Yes it makes me unhappy. I wish life was different
>>
>>29311641

I am the other guy all along. Tfw amazing sex binge all the while thinking I was getting cucked because r9k polluting my mind.

I am the guy that skirts away from women.
>>
>>29311672
same desu famalam
originelli
>>
File: 1463190477094.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1463190477094.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>>29311641

Makes me feel like only virgin robots give a fuck about how many people a girl has had sex with.

When you become a sexually active adult, you will understand.

Sex really is just sex, ive been with multiple people whom I had no idea what their name was, or i was to drunk to remember. Sex is just something men do so we dont kill people.

When you find someone you have genuine connection with the sex is different, its special and way better imo.

When you constantly walk with aspie posture and look at the ground, how do you know when a girl is looking at you.
>>
>>29311641
It makes me feel safe knowing I have no STDs and won't have problems with girls in the future
>>
>>29311641
Maybe if you actually dressed in something other than the same clothes you've worn 4 other times and were pulled off your filthy floor this morning
>>
women will fuck their DOGS before they fuck you
>>
>>29311641
Pretty shitty but im finally begining to accept it. I think i will when i graduate from college in fall. I can always work 6 days a week until I die which will leave me little time to think about it
>>
>>29311844
I'm okay with that, as long as I get to watch
>>
>>29311641
Like a robot. I'm trying to accept that.
>>29311844
kek.
Accurate.
>>
i fucked this girl multiple times now shes holding out on me what do
>>
Makes me feel of low value.

That's why I ignore women now. Can't get hurt by them rejecting or ignoring me if I'm already ignoring them.
>>
>>29311641

I think I know this person. The bed, the room, it all looks very familiar.

Where did you get this picture?

Are you able to name the State she's currently in? I wish to confirm if it's her or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x386
>>29311641
I don't want sex since fapping works for me
I want friends
I want a gf
>>
>>29311925
Fuck another girl. Will remove your desperation and get her back in line.
>>
>>29311641

She's covering her face because she doesn't want to be identified in the photo.
>>
>Your future wife is going to fuck chad this weekend
>>
I don't like women so this doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>29312243
like i knew what i needed to do but i needed reassurance thanks alot boss will do
>>
>>29311673

Doesn't mean I can't kick your ass.
>>
>>29311641
It's because they can sense your desperation and overall betaness. Sex is what you make it, it can be passionate love making, or just a pleasurable time for everyone involved, but you robots put way too much awkwardness in it.
>>
>>29311641
oh they'll look at me alright
but only to get a few laffs
fuk em
>>
File: 1434826652180.jpg (36 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
1434826652180.jpg
36 KB, 385x400
>>29311751
Keep telling yourself that, you used up whore.
>>
>>29312312

Why I would let you play with my ass if you're a cute girl.
>>
>>29312437
nice try newfag
truth is, you probably don't know shit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.