[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I'm going to start smoking some dank weed right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1455229703666.jpg (149 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1455229703666.jpg
149 KB, 612x612
Hey /r9k/, I'm going to start smoking some dank weed right now and I won't stop until I'm out.

Also, why are you guys so misogynistic? Explain yourselves.

Talk about either of the above points.
>>
Misogyny is just another word that has lost all meaning due to overuse like literally.
>>
I'm almost out of weed.

Not sure if I should pick up or start cutting back tomorrow.
>>
Hope you have a panic attack from all the weed you peenus weenus
>>
>dude weed
>muh soggy knee

kys
>>
as far as my personal experiences and robot's go, a lot of women are sadistic and enjoy making us suffer. those who don't are straight up dismissive. some pretend to care, until they decide i'm a "creep" (i assume that's the word they'd use to describe me).
>>
>>29311391
maybe you just never have understood it if you don't see how it applies to /r9k/
>>29311411
Choose two of the following:
Misery (-1)
Calm (+1)
Chance at success (-1)
Total failure and demise (+1)
Add your points
Simple as fuck man, if it's a positive answer buy some, if it's a negative answer, don't
>>
>>29311429
haven't yet
>>29311461
I'm sorry about that anon, and I'm sure there are a lot of people like that, but there are people like that of both sexes, and I guarantee you, most aren't. You seem to have had bad luck. Don't shoot to hang out with the "cool kids," it's not worth it. Also, based on the distinction you imply between cool kids and the uncool, you may be pretty young still, so know it gets better. Don't become a bigot because of it though.
>>29311458
ok guys, now THIS is the /r9k/ I seek so desperately to understand. tell me about yourself anon, seriously
>>
File: 1460373543001.jpg (127 KB, 1000x842) Image search: [Google]
1460373543001.jpg
127 KB, 1000x842
>>29311478
I don't know what you're talking about

I think I'm going to buy some weed
>>
>>29311461
also, I guess rereading this it sounds like your main problem isn't actually the way women treat you, but that they aren't interested in you- this actually falls on you, not the women. You have to improve yourself if you want to attract people of either sex. This doesn't mean a compromise, and it is something everyone is capable, except the schizophrenic and (literally) severely autistic, even though it may be difficult. and you know, others with various degenerative diseases. but you know, not impossible for the evenly severely depressed or moderately autistic
>>
>>29311520
im not talking about cool kids
everyone is the same to us
you wouldnt understand unless you were a robot
>>
>>29311520
>ok guys, now THIS is the /r9k/ I seek so desperately to understand. tell me about yourself anon, seriously

what do you want to know?
>>
>>29311590
maybe I don't understand but I want to. I'm debilitatingly disordered in some ways so I feel like I should fit in here but all you guys seem to do is baselessly complain. personally, I can't imagine being mean to someone offline. If I met someone and they were an asshole to me, I'd probably just assume it was banter, for example. and if it turned out it wasn't, I'd just excuse myself. I don't mind shy people, lots of shy people are successful. And literally who cares about looks, at least when it comes to a friend, and largely when it comes to a mate? So I don't get it, how can anyone say the world's against them?
>>
>>29311652
how much practice does it take to reference four memes, advocate suicide, and make two controversial social and political statements in one equivalent of a short sentence?

Also, what do you think the world owes you?
>>
>>29311372
>why are you guys so misogynistic?
I grew up with a mother and sister and just kinda came out that way; my subconscious clearly drew its conclusions on the gender from the two of them, but every interaction with other females seems to reinforce my perception of them as unreliable above anything else
>>
>>29311682
when you've been treated all your life like robots are treated (sideways looks on the streets, people avoiding your gaze, being ridiculed in the streets, people being nice to you for 10 seconds until they realize you're an awkward faggot and they made a mistake by interacting with you(literally EVERYBODY does this, mind you), it's not like you can just become happy and forget all about your experiences.

even if i were to magically become likeable, i'd never forget. everybody is the same. you too, i can assure you that.

me too
>>
>>29311789
If you have to ask you're never gonna make it

and nothing, I don't want anything from anybody
>>
I'm also getting really high OP. As for your other point, it's easy to be misogynistic/misanthropic when you don't get laid. I'm glad that /r9k/ is as hostile as it is though.
>>
>>29311824
There's a bit of an is ought issue here I guess, that makes this hard to discuss. I'm describing how there are some people out there that do care, and you do have hope, etc- but this isn't necessarily the case for you, and based on how things are rather than ought to be it does totally make your bitterness reasonable, without necessarily making what I've said wrong.

But a more important point:
There is an inconsistency in what we're saying, because I really don't dismiss people. I mean, not everyone has time to become friends with everyone right? But I've been friends with aspies who've said very similarly bitter robot things. So either:
A) You guys do have some things going for you, some good people in your lives, or something like that and are just being bitches that choose to ignore that and complain
or
B) You have some personality unique to my knowledge that truly is awful, which I'm REALLY interested in too, and think >>29311458 may have, so please describe if this is your choice
>>
>>29312010
Wow, rereading and I realized I phrased that first point TERRIBLY. I am pretty high though, by now. Still smoking. It's not worth rephrasing.

But a more important point:
I like you guys on /r9k/ generally. I would want to be friends with you in real life and hang out. I'm pretty depressed but I'm not too weird or anything. It's just 2/3 of the rest of my family is severely mentally ill so I like hanging out with weirdos the best. What I'm saying is how come you guys aren't having friends in real life when you seem like dudes some people would hang out with even if you're weird or annoying or biased as fuck at times. real gs know everyone is
>>
File: 022812-music-lil-wayne.png (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
022812-music-lil-wayne.png
2 MB, 1200x675
They can't just be happy. Most men can't either, but they have moments of satisfaction and existential contentment.
>>
Hi OP. It's because this board is full of little boys that can't get laid and blame it on girls never liking them, rather than considering the other possibilities, such as: they're going for Stacy, they put in no effort and blame it on their 'lel, I'm autistic and can't talk to people' and their general idea of women is from the raging feminists they see on buzzfeed.

Now please help me, I'm supposed to be trying this gummy bear tomorrow that'll apparently get me high. Do you know anything about this? Any tips on how to get a good effect? It's my first time trying anything.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.