[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was talking to my mother today. She said she knows some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466038207580.jpg (73 KB, 490x700) Image search: [Google]
1466038207580.jpg
73 KB, 490x700
So I was talking to my mother today.
She said she knows some people who would like hanging out with me, says they're just like me.
She shows a few pictures.
19-25 year olds who are easily 6'0+ with clear skin, great features, stereotypically attractive, etc.
A bonus was the complete Stacy she showed near the end who would probably spit on me at every chance she got.
Why do people taunt me like this?
>>
Mothers do that because they don't want to accept they won't have any grandkids and fucked up at parenting so bad they have kids that can't even get laid. They think if they "try" to set you up with people they haven't failed yet.
>>
>>29311366

you were lucky it was photos

when I was 15 and moved to a new area my dad stopped by some kids rolled down the window and said this is anon you can come around and play any time we live at address such and such
>>
>>29311431

Fucking hell, why do parents do this embarrassing shit?
>>
>>29311431
Man, I would have died.
I guess he was just trying to make you some friends, but still.
>>
>>29311431
aw shit mine didi that too, but instead when he was taking me to school on a new town. rolled down the window and called a kid wearing my school uniform and offered him a ride. Of course was a silent ride to the school. I was 16 and the kid made fun of me later
>>
>>29311366
My mother dates men not much older than me. I'm literally being cucked to an early grave.
>>
>>29311489
Iktf

"Hey I'll take your ride to school sure!"

>calls you a faggot unironically the rest of your days in school
>>
File: 1459018539207.jpg (15 KB, 154x180) Image search: [Google]
1459018539207.jpg
15 KB, 154x180
>>29311511

Sounds like she's trying to tell you something
>>
bumping
the
main
doggy
dog
>>
bumping the post again, I supposerino
that's the last time though, cus unspoken rules dictate that an individual may only bump a thread 1-2 times before they must let it die
>>
>>29311431
My mom did a similar thing in my freshman year of highschool, i was complaining about how everyone hated and how i had no friends and she started yelling at random kids asking if they hated me or not.
>>
>mom tells me she will give me number of girl she knows that likes me if I clean my garage and room.
>dont comply because Ill get cucked for making mommy get me a gf.
>she still dangles this girl infront of my nose thinking it will make me shape up kek.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.