[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it to buy a Fleshlight? Or should I just buy an onahole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fleshlight-family.jpg (27 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight-family.jpg
27 KB, 550x336
Is it worth it to buy a Fleshlight? Or should I just buy an onahole instead?
>>
Flesh lights are overpriced junk, buy an onahole
>>
File: costanza dot jay pee gee.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza dot jay pee gee.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>29311273
>buying masturbation toys

this is the weakest, most feminine shit you can waste your time and money on.

>I deserve pleasure! I am a special boy, and I should be able to have a special peepee tickle if I want one!

>shigs
>digs
>>
>>29311313
This is the most autistic, poorly reasoned post you could waste repeating digits on.
>>
>>29311313
you're fucking gay
>>
>>29311342
I know what would make you less cranky. Why don't you go make yourself a cosmo and draw a bubble bath and play shania twain so that you can relax and have yourself an empowering little slippery fucksneeze all by yourself with next to the shitter just like jamal does to you in your fantasies?
>>
>>29311313

This post reads like a fucking fluffy pony wrote it.
You have autism m8.
>>
>stealth

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>29311422
it's sonar image is reduced for tactical operations and field use
>>
>>29311342
>>29311361
>replying to the most obvious bait in the world

jesus christ you two should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>29311273
I have 5 onaholes and I am done buying them. I have broken 4 and I have only used this 5th one twice this month since buying it. If you have a smaller size hangdown onaholes are better in my opinion because they have nicer feel and can do more inner shapes and stuff. I have a freak dick and don't fit any onaholes properly and fleshlights seem to accommodate those problems
>>
>>29311273
>stealth

The fuck?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.