[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
could this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: egg-journey.jpg (51 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
egg-journey.jpg
51 KB, 500x336
i often cum and then need to clean up so i wipe my cum on some toilet paper and flush it down the toilet...

now, what happens if my MOM has her period and she flushes her EGG down the toilet??

what are the chances of my sperm going inside her egg and making a sewer baby? is this at all possible or not really?

sorry if this is the wrong board to ask, i just didnt know where else it should be posted
>>
Guess who's getting a sewer baby
>>
you're either high or 14
babies need protein and nutrients to grow
these are fed to babies in wombs through an umbilical cord
if an egg gets fertilized outside a womb, there is nothing for it to feed on
this kills the egg
>>
>>29311251
depends breh, if the fertilized egg manages to work its way back into your drinking water, it might implant on your grannies vagina
>>
I can't argue with any of your logic, so it's very likely.
>>
>>29311251
how old is your mom and how old are you?
>>
The egg in period (that's actually mucus mixed with blood) is already dead n shredded so there's no way it could get conceived in a fucking sewer. Besides sperm cannot 'live' in water and it will die immediately.

...pls be bait
>>
One day we will probably use artificial wombs for birth, but it's just that: wombs. The zygote will not survive outside of the conditions of a womb.
>>
File: 1465949542347.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465949542347.gif
13 KB, 500x500
>>29311251
Tfw no sewer gf
>>
Rip sewer zygote
>>
>>29311251
You almost certainly have upwards of 15 sewer babies living somewhere in your plumbing system right now.
>>
>>29311251
Sounds like a cool idea but you can find the answer in any basic human biology book
>>
>>29311251

you would be the first champ
>>
>>29311251
Your mom should have flushed you down the toilet because that's the dumbest thing I've ever read
>>
File: tumblr_ncjmi5zUPz1rp0vkjo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncjmi5zUPz1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
what in the fuck am i reading? a fucking sewer baby holy shit my sides
>>
File: BetaUprising.jpg (71 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
BetaUprising.jpg
71 KB, 680x453
Tfw no sewer baby army to purge normies with
>>
>Some sewer worker has to clean out the sewer babies every so often

I wonder how much this job pays.
>>
>>29311315

So if you don't want to have babies, just fuck your gf in the pool?
>>
tfw you will never have a sewer baby
>>
>>29311280
but what if the fertilized egg ends up in a sewer rat, and then a sewer pig sits on the impregnated sewer rat and carries the sewer-rat-pig baby to term?
>>
>>29311251
Your baby would be a mutant. FUCKING MUTIE SCUM.

MUTIE

MUTIE
>>
teenage mutant ninja sewer babies
>>
i found a small zygote in the sewer one time
it didn't look so good so i brought it home and diffused some carbohydrates across its membrane
after that it started becoming more lively and i could just give it food whenever it started to wilt
eventually i taught it how to feed off of organic tissue in the sewer for food
eventually i had to let it go because it freaked my mom out and kept drinking all our milk
but one day when i went back to the sewer i saw what appeared to be a small fetus
i could recognize it from anywhere though that that was the zygote i had raised, now grown into fully formed human baby
it was hunched over the corpse of a rat, having a meal
in that moment, though, i felt a strange pride, i think it must be what a father feels when he sees his newborn child for the first time
it turned its head at me, and it must not have recognized me because it start screeching with a bloodthirsty look in its eyes and started running at me
i got the fuck out of there, with tears in my eyes, knowing that even if my son rejected his own father, i knew i had created something beautiful
>>
>>29311691
Continue please

oregon
>>
File: pepers.jpg (32 KB, 534x493) Image search: [Google]
pepers.jpg
32 KB, 534x493
>>29311691
>it must not have recognized me because it start screeching with a bloodthirsty look in its eyes and started running at me
>i got the fuck out of there, with tears in my eyes, knowing that even if my son rejected his own father, i knew i had created something beautiful

This tale is beautiful beyond compare.
>>
>>29311315
Actually, if there is enough ejaculate, there will allow an outer shell of dead spermatazoa to be created, with seminal fluid and living spermatazoa protected within. Then, upon impact with the ova, conception can occur
>>
>>29311691
Do you think you will become a grandparent?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.