[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Potentially have got my first job >cleaning and trolleys at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 384x384
Potentially have got my first job
>cleaning and trolleys at a supermarket
Any tips on not screwing up and embaressing myself?
>>
>>29311065
Just be yourself

Also, how much an hour?
>>
>>29311065

Do your job. If you don't know how to do something ask your coworkers/managers. Be sure to clock in and out. Talk with your coworkers because then it's awkward if you don't.
>>
How do you fuck up spraying a cart down with a hose
>>
File: 1390970953620.jpg (156 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
1390970953620.jpg
156 KB, 501x600
>>29311255

Bruh, look where you are.

>>29311065

Try not to get hit by a car. Also, congrats, anon. How old are you? It's important to have some job history, even if it's a garbage job. You don't wanna be one of these 28 year old NEETs that never even worked a food service job for a few months.
>>
>>29311065

dude wtf I own that exact model cart

how did you get a picture of it?
>>
>>29311159
I think it is like $20 per hour but that is before tax
>>29311255
>cleaning AND trolley, not cleaning trolleys
>>29311729
22 never employed, so yeah it's best I work at it and
>>
i do that right now. never sit, never stop doing things. if you have nothing to do start facing products in the aisles (making at the fronts of the rows and making them face forward etc)
sweep floors, try not to nag managers with questions about what to do and where to put certain things, ask employees instead. Be polite to EVERYBODY, when you start out youre on probabtion and if people dont like you they will tell the manager. it gets easier after a few months.
>>
prepare to clean messy as shit bathrooms , literal shit
>>
>>29311773
>google image searched trolley
>>
>>29311065
Confidence is key. I just quit my first job and I pretty much learned how to be confident and how to act in the adult business world. Take it seriously, smile and act interested in everyone. Don't kiss ass because people can sense that.

Make small decisions on your own, don't ask about everything.

but hey that's just my opinion
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.