[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her name anon? Did it hurt? >You instantly knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
File: 1465604567894.jpg (7 KB, 234x204) Image search: [Google]
1465604567894.jpg
7 KB, 234x204
What was her name anon?
Did it hurt?

>You instantly knew who I'm talking about
>Maddy
>>
megan

what the fuck is it with girls named megan and being cunts?
>>
File: 58163f_5507890.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
58163f_5507890.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
There was never a her in my life
>>
>>29311105
I'll help.
Her name was Mom.
>>
File: 1465880066451.jpg (70 KB, 581x569) Image search: [Google]
1465880066451.jpg
70 KB, 581x569
>>29311129

STOP IT!

You're making me feel
>>
i love coconut head
>>
>>29311058
Melissa
Still hurts, won't ever stop. Like an all-consuming void where my heart should be.
>>
>>29311152
It's all good ma mane.
Just let her know next time you want honey mustard with your tendies, not ketchup. I'm sure she'll understand.
>>
Chelsea

It's been 10 years since I last saw her and I still dream and think about her sometimes.

Even though in hindsight I never had a chance I want to relive those moments where at least I had a goal; something to work for.

At the very least I stopped falling head over heels for any girl that showed me the tiniest bit of pity or kindness.
>>
>>29311058
>when you dont want to say it because she browses this board

please dont recognize me
>>
>>29311307
I'm right fucking here you creep.
Don't ever talk to me again you sick childfucker.
>>
>>29311307
say it anon. Get it off your chest. It will make you feel better.
>>
>>29311058
Isadora
It still hurt
>>
Jamie
I don't know how to describe this pain that I feel
>>
>>29312165
It's called guilt.
It means you're not a full blown rapist yet. You can still be saved.
>>
>>29311058
>Rebecca
>I felt dead for a year
>>
>>29311058
Jackie
I don't even feel anything anymore
>>
Devina

Don't bother with an online relationship lads

It tears you apart
>>
>>29311058
Alyssa
Kinda disappointed nothing became of it other than that I never really gave a fuck
>>
>tfw you recently found out from someone you know that she also had a huge crush on you and she got over it because you were too beta to act on it

HAPPENED TO ME FUCKING TWICE

Lindsay and Lea
>>
>>29311058
She might still be here or there or anywhere really except the weeb boards
If she or anyone else knew how much I still cared I would be put in deeper shame than I already know
Thus she haunts me so
>>
>>29311058
Carla
I miss her. :(
>>
>>29311072
>was going to post Megan
>it's the first fucking name

I was the one who fucked up but shit man
>>
>>29311058
My ex told me she dreams about me sometimes. That she thinks of me a few times a week and that she misses me out of nowhere sometimes.

That she gets depressed when she hears 'our song'.

Then she blocked my number. Her new boyfriend sucks, but we were getting too flirty and she's too respectful of relationship boundaries.

I'll probably never see or hear from her again. Therapist thinks I'm a suicide risk, she's right.
>>
Alex. Alexandra. Met her on Everquest and we'd talk for HOOUUURRRRS in to the wee morning.

It all went so wrong when we met.

So wrong.

I know it's cliche but sometimes, I really do miss feeling the pain, miss sobbing until my chest hurt and I was physically exhausted, because then at least I still remembered her properly in the unfathomable, abysmal depths of my feeling of loss.
>>
>>29311058
Emily

We never dated or anything, she just rejected me. She let me down easy at least. And I might see her for the first time in like six years here, and my appearance has changed a lot. Now
>The right side of my head is grey hair
>I have a large sebaceous cyst on my face
>my acne hasn't cleared

So I'm not looking forward to it
>>
>>29313761
>>29313823 me again

Good grief you made me remember the dreams I used to have. They were literally the most realistic, sensual dreams I've EVER had, EVER in my life. Nothing has ever been so clear or lucid.

That's what hurt about them. I'd wake up in the middle of the night or early, dark morning. I think I actually woke up because feeling that great (if she was holding me in the dream) or that awful (the time I dreamed she was accusing me of something unspeakably horid and inhuman, but never defined) was so powerful. And then...yeah, back to crying. Until I never even had the energy for that anymore.

I miss the dreams too. As sick as that seems, I miss them.
>>
Taylor. The most beautiful redhead I had ever seen. Fuck every other woman, I want her back. She broke up with me 3 years ago, and yet getting over her seems like it's too soon, or that it'll never happen. I'll just keep waiting for her with open arms, whenever she decides to forgive me.
>>
>>29313761
It sounds like she's playing some female mind games with you bro, stringing you along, keeping you on the back burner. Keeping contact with her would just make the situation worse, it's probably for the best that she blocked your #
>>
>>29313913
I keep telling myself she did it for me.

Feels like I'll never be myself again, like she killed me when we split and now I'm just waiting to make it official.

He doesn't deserve her.

>>29313886
Used to dream that I was holding her and then wake up and be confused when she wasn't there.

Once I actually called out to her before I remembered she's never coming back.

I know those feels.
>>
>>29313890

>forgive me

What did you do, anon?
>>
File: cunt.png (483 KB, 434x446) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
483 KB, 434x446
>>29314129
I'm not even sure. I have a few mental issues (not retardations), and so I had to constantly be papered, or at least not be yelled at or be over-reacted to. She would sometimes go into full blown arguments for no reason, calling me names, and saying shit like "I hate you", then later saying she didn't mean it. I easily could forgive her, but my psych was having a hard time taking all of those emotional changes at once, and trying to figure things out. I feel like she just wasn't ready for a relationship like that, and probably never will be; that's why I blame myself, because I drove her away because of my own mental state.
pic related.
>>
File: 1460860297757.png (798 KB, 691x596) Image search: [Google]
1460860297757.png
798 KB, 691x596
>>29314104

>Once I actually called out to her before I remembered she's never coming back.

Aww fuck, man. That must have been the absolute worst. Ugh...wow.
>>
>>29314256
Redheads are genuinely crazy bro. It's a shame they're the most beautiful living things to grace this green Earth.
>>
>>29311058
>What was her name anon?
the latest one was Mary
>Did it hurt?
no I was more pissed than hurt.
>>
>>29314104
Fuck him, and fuck her. Get back at her by improving yourself physically, by exercising, and mentally, by going to uni, reading, etc. By improving yourself, you'll gain self confidence, gain marketable skills, and be more successful with the ladies. What is there to lose?
>>
>>29314293
I wouldn't even consider the girl crazy; I feel like any other girl would've felt like her too. I mean, lets be honest. Now a days, all I can do is chat with her from time to time, as she tells me about how the guy she has feelings for doesn't like her back. I'm just stuck here in the middle. I'm too weak willed to stop talking to her and move on.
God only knows why he fucked my life up with such a beautiful girl.
>>
No name because it's uncommon and I know people who browse here

She's not a bombshell or anything but she is cute. (you should see her when she wants to geek out about a movie or something, hnnnng) I thought she was in my league, became friends, reached that point of no return where you either ask her out or be just friends forever and didn't realize until it was too late.
Probably wasn't in my league anyways, I'm a weird socially awkward introvert, she's extroverted and needs somebody who is more outgoing. I would have probably bored her as a boyfriend.

I don't really get bummed over her anymore, what gets me is the story, that rollercoaster of finding someone who I think is in my league, the absolute bliss when I thought it was all gonna a work out, and the slow onset of disappointment as I realized it was all in my head. God it makes me feel so stupid sometimes.
>>
>>29314394
Cut that shit. You have something different in mind compared to her in this friendship. It's only going to hurt more when she starts dating someone else and your sorry ass will be sniveling on the sidelines. It's not worth it, cut ties asap.
>>
Yesenia.
Fucking bitch made it really seem like she cared about me and then one day I got ghosted. Two weeks I felt like fucking garbage, it's okay though, she's fat now, so she's as ugly on the outside as the inside.
>>
>>29311058
>May Lynn
>when I broke my heart over her 23.5 years ago, it felt like my skin was being scrubbed off with a wire brush
>haven't talked to her in 17 years, 2 months, and it's still a dull ache

Everything I've done since she chose my best friend over me has been a failure.
>>
>>29314394
Being a relatively newly-minted Christian I've pondered the God-and-Suffering question too. Quite a bit.

The Bible has some interesting verse regarding being alone; as in, it's actually OK, and should be seen as an opportunity for spiritual growth. Very cliche perhaps, and totally pariah'd in our culture, but interesting.

But the more I meditate on it and re-read, the more I think that God acts more as a director than a controller. We're allowed to make our own choices. There might be overall direction, or even individual wishes for us, but he lets us do it ourselves. Hence why faith cannot be forced.

But why do we experience so much pain? This was almost always my past hangup on Christianity; the suffering. But the simple answer is that humanity brought it on ourselves, and as an entire people we continue to in our strivings. Things were great until the fall. So, our goal now is to make it through the trial and show that we can make it in Paradise.

Or, I guess I could be delusional and wrong and the Atheists are right, in which case I've lived a relatively serene life anyways, still enjoyed myself, and just don't care anymore because I'm dead and without consciousness.
>>
>>29311058
>'in love' with some slightly chubby moderately cute girl in high school
>lust over her for over a year to no avail after making a series of moves
>after 2 years of college she gains a lot of weight, throws herself at me, and i reject her

>freshman year of college
>'in love' with someone i just met months earlier, and we were 'good friends'
>she rejects the shit out of me
>break contact for a year, as a sophomore start hooking up with her roommate, find out she's jealous
>skip to senior year, we bang it out for about a month before she says she wants to date and i turn her down

feels good, just a bit of time gave me a chance at the two girls i was "in love" with, and then i eventually turned both down.

just give it time anons. work on yourselves in the meantime, chase other girls, and the others might just come back to you (but like i said, it takes time, as in years of giving them no attention)
>>
What was his name?
Did it hurt?

Who am I joking women don't actually love in the true sense of the word.
>>
>>29314500
I kind of thought that about my now-wife, actually.

She was super cute and is fairly extroverted, or at least easily gregarious and likes to go do social normie shit and even have friends over.

But it turns out she always thought I was cute too but was too shy to say it. And it turns out she doesn't mind me being introverted. And guess what? The best shield for an introvert is an extrovert who handles all the social shit for you at events, gives you a pretense to be there (to avoid standing around the punchbowl, so to speak), and knows when its time to find the 'out'.

Just don't abandon the idea, anon, if the right sort comes along.
>>
Mads. I hope you are okay
>>
>>29314643
Thanks man, reading success stories from people like us cheers me up. Reminds me that I'm not fucked by nature. I guess what you say about extroverts and introverts complementing eachother does make sense. I don't think that anything can happen with this girl, and if it ever could I ignored the opportunity because of pessimism or whatever. But I'll try to keep that in mind for the next girl I fall for.
>>
File: 1465986871652.png (347 KB, 725x664) Image search: [Google]
1465986871652.png
347 KB, 725x664
>>29311058
Buckle up for a very long and very autistic story.
>9th grade
>Average looking white kid, go to a majority black school
>Keyboarding class
>Sit in between black kid named Gabe and black girl named Karina
>Both of them aren't stereotypical blacks, they both act white as fuck which to me basically just meant they were respectable
>After fucking around in class, Gabe and I become friends
>Karina laughed at the shit we did, eventually she joined in
>She was really cute, had white features and was pretty quiet
>When I say she was cute, I mean it. She went to prom with a Chad in senior year (I think she might've had a thing for white dudes)
>I never thought me being with her was possible
>Gabe one day tells me he thinks she likes me, didn't believe him
>She started walking with me to class, it progressed to her holding my arm
>Figured out her class was on the other side of school so that meant she went out of her way to walk with me
>I realized it was real at that moment
>Gabe tells me "Don't worry I can set you up with her if you want"
>This was all in the same day, I was not mentally prepared
>Tell him ok
>He gives me no details on how he is going to do it, so we just start fucking around as usual in class
>There was this legitimate sperg in our class named George, he flips out and screams "USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" and punches his computer screen
>Entire class laughs
>He keeps ranting to the teacher trying to defend why he spazzed out
>I'm fucking dying on the floor at this point, George was fucking pissed and saying "Fuck" every other word
>Gabe says "Anon, you better calm down. You'll never get Karina as a girlfriend if you act like that."
>My smile and optimism: gone
>Most of class still laughing at George paying no attention to me, but Karina was looking at me
>Panic
>"I-I don't want Karina as a girlfriend!"
>Entire class was silent and George's meltdown was over by now so all eyes were on me
>Dead silent class
>Go home and contemplate suicide
>>
File: 1460703231946.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460703231946.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
I have three
>Hannah
>Susan
>Bri
>>
File: large.jpg (34 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
34 KB, 500x593
>>29314943
>Muddying your pure aryan genes with the filthy DNA of a nigger
I expected better
>>
>>29315021
But she was cute.
>>
>>29314526
You're right. I guess it's best if I wallow on my own, than have to deal with the pain first hand with her there.
>>29314575
Here's the thing with religion; I have an open mind as of anything happening, so on and off I'll pray that I'll be healed of this constant feeling, but I don't expect it to happen instantly, I just wish it would be soon. All in all, it's not really about religion, it's just the fact that I lucked out and messed it up. No one's fault but mine. I just hope that if there is a God, and we do get to go to heaven, that I'll be able to relieve a life where she's involved, no matter what.
>>
Kaela
I hope that fucking slag kills herself for what she put me through.
>>
>>29314943
I always had a thing for black girls with white features. I can understand why you said it; out of being scared, and being afraid that if you said yes that something bad might happen- this is all sub-con so it wasn't an instant thought. Either way, I'm sorry for what happened, man. When black girls look white, and act white, those are true diamonds in a huge pile of shit. My step-brother is currently dating a white-black chick. She's great, and is super chill. If one cute black girl liked you, it's sure to happen again.
>>29315021
>not being open to all races
I guess Mia Khalifa is a disgusting sand nigger, and Beyonce is nothing more than a monkey.
stay perma-virgin
>>
File: 0RRlVOW.jpg (32 KB, 247x960) Image search: [Google]
0RRlVOW.jpg
32 KB, 247x960
>>29315234
Mia Khalifa is a disgusting sand nigger with implants done with a pocket knife
>>
Michelle
Ill never give up hope or let go
>>
Her name was Coconut head...
>>
>>29311058
coconut head.
I didn't think of any girls names.
>>
Shyra

She was totally uncaring and unloving. I fell hard for her and gave her so much more than she gave me. It's not so much that I miss her, it's that I feel so fucking stupid that I made myself vulnerable and fell so hard for someone so uncaring.
>>
>>29314295
That's the plan!
In 'drug treatment' at the moment. Really just therapy and scrips, not a big deal and totally voluntary.

Sick of self-medicating and I need to sort myself out. Thanks for the support, anon.

>>29314261
Girl's part of me, trying to fix that.
>>
I don't even know her real name because she lied about that too.
>>
>>29311058
Sara
I don't love her anymore, but I miss all the good times we had.
>>
File: 1447459320908.jpg (15 KB, 229x230) Image search: [Google]
1447459320908.jpg
15 KB, 229x230
Dont want to say her name incase she decides to click on /r9k/, but she has been and still is my best friend. For about 10 years now. Online friends obviously as most people from 4chan are.
I had feelings for her and we discussed it all through, we knew it was realistically better to not let romantic feelings grow and I did agree, but goddamn did it hurt. Its been about 5 years since that discussion and theres still that odd "void" in my chest. Like when I think of love, romance and all that I feel weird. I like romantic movies and such, but when I watch those nowadays, it hurts a bit.
I do love her even today, but differently I guess? Its more like a strong bond type of love. Not romantic. I dont know what Im talking about, maybe Im lying to myself. Fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 638x640
>>29311058
Doesn't matter what her name is when some fucking 70 year old stole her from me because he's rich. Honestly what the fuck? I got out her out of her beyond fucked situation.
>>
Ashley
My first ever love, it's been a year since we cut all contact and I still think about her each day, does it get any easier? Do you think girls also miss us the same way?
>>
>>29311058
Carly
Not really, learned pretty soon afterward she was pretty vapid
>>
>>29317235
>dating a nigger
>being surprised when they leave you
honestly senpai black grills aren't worth it
>>
>>29317235
What the fuck is this? I think it's time for me to go now. I've seen everything
>>
>>29317235
I certainly hope you aren't white
>>
>>29317235
>that smile of pure happiness with her choice
You lost her to some voldemort looking grampa? This is a new low. Even here.
>>
vicky

I did that thing where you fill in the blanks of what you don't know about somebody with the things you want to be true... and she keeps a whole lot of secrets so I just got really caught up in loving somebody and I can't even remember why anymore.
>>
File: sdfhbtnkyb.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sdfhbtnkyb.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>all these people who have had a girl in their life
>>
Anastasia
Still can't unfuck the shit she fucked up
>>
Jessica.

Been 10 months since I broke up with her and I still can't stop thinking about her. If only she didn't cheat on me and wasn't so paranoid about me having a female friend that was slightly a platonic friendship.
>>
>>29311058
>her name
who?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.