[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your mother comes out as gay, and divorces your dad. >With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: rebhm12.png (969 KB, 819x1204) Image search: [Google]
rebhm12.png
969 KB, 819x1204
>Your mother comes out as gay, and divorces your dad.

>With her new found sexuality, your mother goes out and mingles with women. By the end of her first month, she has already casually dated 7 women, and slept with 5.

>How do you handle your mom now having better luck with women than you?
>>
My mom divorced my dad long ago, and after a radical hysterectomy she now identifies as a eunuch.

boom, my mom is better than all-a y'alls moms
>>
>>29311176

I thought women were eunuchs by default.

Did they lop off her tits?
>>
I'd probably force my mom to bring home women that we could drug and rape together.
>>
>>29311176

Is she bald? For some reason I think having a bald eunich mom would be the coolest.
>>
>>29311031
>divorces your dad.
dad supports her financially, drives her little-girl acting ass around, fixes her car, built her little art studio, frames her work, etc etc
Mom couldn't wipe her ass without dad, even if she was gay, then she'd just have to pretend not to be.
>>
>>29311380
>for some reason
Game of Thrones.
>>
>>29312001

Im pretty sure most eunuchs also were forced to shave their head. That or there might be some kind of hairless issue with getting your balls chopped off.
>>
I don't think I'd have a problem telling her I don't want a gay mom, and that its too weird and gross. She should just stay in the closet and focus on being a good single mom.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.