[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or you robots also can "feel" the stupidity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sanxyra.jpg (134 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sanxyra.jpg
134 KB, 960x960
Is it just me or you robots also can "feel" the stupidity of female when you look at them.

It feels like they live in some magical illusion world in which they act funny and just maximum cringe.
>>
>>29310764
I think you're being biased. They probably don't show you any hidden depths because they don't like you.
> be me
> play a dumb blonde to hide the fact that I'm suicidal and just want to be left alone
> had anxiety so bad during my neet stage I started disassociating
> play the role so well, most people think I'm actually retarded
> better than thinking I'm a creepy virgin with nothing to lose
>>
>>29310764
>entirely opening up to every random stranger you meet
>ever
>>
>>29310764
>Is it just me

Why yes, it is. How observant of you
>>
>>29310764
Don't listen to the tripfags, they are stupid.

If they act incompetent then men will more readily come to their aid.
>>
>>29310764
Is your second paragraph about women or robots?
>>
>>29310764
Most ridiculously attractive girls I see tend to be in high school or college, so it's little wonder they're not very bright. I was pretty vapid at their age too.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.