[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad decisions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 6
File: 00h0h_eRyENrRiZFz_1200x900.jpg (4 KB, 401x260) Image search: [Google]
00h0h_eRyENrRiZFz_1200x900.jpg
4 KB, 401x260
What if I wanted to make one you my bf? Or temporary bf?
>>
>>29310747
No thanks
Original roastie whore
>>
>>29310747
how long would it take for you to get tired of me and move onto the next guy?
>>
File: 1441592122832.jpg (1 MB, 2560x2832) Image search: [Google]
1441592122832.jpg
1 MB, 2560x2832
>>29310747

Then you're a dime a dozen! plenty of girls come here looking for easy attention.

Oh, and prepare yourself for a flood of replies.
>>
no thanks im not gay

^unsurprised that was unoriginal
>>
File: 1447976592930.jpg (5 KB, 192x160) Image search: [Google]
1447976592930.jpg
5 KB, 192x160
>>29310747

I want to believe that you're a female and being fairly genuine.

But I know better.
>>
>>29310774
1) There is no next guy.
2) When it becomes apparent how much you hate me or some other shit involving hate.
>>
>>29310853

Ok.

Pic and timestamp, then.
>>
>>29310747
Depends if you are a female, then I would be all for it.
>>
File: 20160615_200936.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160615_200936.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1932
>>29310885
>>29310837

Cute R2D2 pic.
>>
>>29311094

Come gimme a kiss.

blox
>>
>>29311094
Fatty, who would want to be used by a pig just to boost her self esteem
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>29311094

I'm a little surprised. I would love an r9k gf, though.

How old are you?
>>
>>29311150

:/ my birthday is aug.
>>
>>29311094
if your over the age of 18 [email protected] email me :P would be cool to talk.
>>
>>29311140
You gotta earn my kisses.

My last relationship, he wouldn't kiss me or be physically close to me much. Now kissing kind of weirds me out.
I can do silly cheek kisses though.
If I like ya, I'll kiss.
>>
>>29310782
Those things in pic are neat, are they store-made or original?
>>
You could.
I'm 19
I like mature women
P-please don't rape me...
>>
>>29310747
So what exactly are you looking for out of this thread? Contact swapping, hopefully getting a relationship out of it? You're other picture is pretty cute, can we see your face?
>>
>>29311331
I'm 28 also, where are you from femanon? I am from Washington state.
>>
>>29311094

Just from that shot alone I think youre too cute to be a fembot. You're either really crazy or really diseased.

Either way, you seem to be in California, and that's on the other end of the country.
>>
>>29311331
im 32 im this guy

>>29311370

Im white etc so hit me up.
>>
>>29311403
I'll only rape you if that's what you're into.

What makes you up young one?
>>
>>29311094

Is it cold out where you are? Whyre you wearing a woolen long sleeve? There's supposed to be heatwaves every where right now.
>>
>>29311463
I'm from WA too. No shit.

>>29311475

I'm fucked up, but very cogniscient.
I'm aspie. How's that? A lot of people can't handle that.
I don't put my shit on other people. I try to fix it and contain it myself. I've actually made a lot of improvements over the last 1.5 years. I don't think I'm much better or worse than most on r9k.
>>
>>29311561
Stormy weather today. There was rain and thunder. I live on and second floor, tend to keep my windows open so it stays cool inside when the days turn hot.
>>
>>29311517
I-I don't know
I'm a virgin
and I'm already up
>>
>>29311593
No need to be timid. But I get it.
No sex is fine. Sex is overrated. Most people suck at it. What do you like?
>>
>>29311420
Idk, someone to relate to who won't blame me for being different.

Support that's a little bit more intimate than the passing cordial social setting "friendships" like at support groups or workplace settings - Fake shit.
Reaffirmation that there are people out there like me who also think I'm ok. I want to think you're ok too.
>>
>>29311564
Then that is that, let's date since we're from the same state.
>>
>>29311370
I have a GMX too. Virtual fistbump!
>>
>>29310747
I'd high five you and that'd be it...
>>
>>29311615
gentle femdom
wait no, not gentle
and j-jewelry
>>
>>29311720
And anything that's not sexual?
>>
>>29311564

I dont know much about aspies (or autists for that matter).

Do you have friends at all? Are you prone to flashes of anger? Do you have a relationship with your parents?

How do you feel about mobile homes, or living "the easy life"?
>>
>>29311666
Meet you in the mountains.
Yeh?
>>
>>29311094
Post age/location

18m england
>>
>>29311796
Read thread. I have both posted.
>>
File: 1462721650880.jpg (15 KB, 384x435) Image search: [Google]
1462721650880.jpg
15 KB, 384x435
>>29311817
>washington

ah well, nevermind
>>
>>29311757
My bad, english is not my main language. Video games (no surprise), music (specifically classical, some jazz too), video editing, cooking, lifting, basically. You?
>>
>>29310747

You are a leo, and leo women are tyranical creatures.

Still better than an aquarius though. At least I know what to expect with a leo woman.
>>
>>29311776
Do you have a kik or skype?
>>
>>29311765
Depends on your definition of "friends". I have one female friend in town whom I barely see or talk to. We occasionally do something. She's a lot more social than me, but pretty agoraphobic right now like me, even though we went to a camping small music fest this weekend (I melted down Saturday - too much stimulation/vibes I couldn't deal with, and then rumination in combo caused me to want to leave). She was cool just going to sleep in our tent.

I have one male friend whom I really liked but he lied to me and was seeing someone seriously the whole time. He knocked her up and stopped seeing me out of nowhere, saying he just wanted to move on with his life.
I cut him out of my life a few times because he didn't and won't own up to what he did, he treated me like an idiot when I pressed for the truth. But turns out he's one of the few who understands my aspergers/oddities/negative feelings and doesn't fault me for them or try to talk me out of feeling what I'm feeling. He just always supports me in trying to do better, and has been more helpful than a lot of therapists. Plus, he's faithful to his wife and doesn't try to fuck around with me. He won't even come to my house anymore because he still is attracted to me. I see him once a year if I'm lucky.

I have a friend from hs who's just really nice, so I feel like she doesn't count (how did a popular girl even accept my creepy self-deprecating notes and then think, "yeah, I'll hang out with her and treat her like a normie!!" Still doesn't make sense to me. She only started talking to me some again online because I feel like she is able to accept how dark and who I am. But certainly not "close". She's in Germany.

I have had anger problems in the past. I didn't understand them. I'm more "sad" based. I got over a lot of my anger problems. And have made even more progress this year by eliminating my anger outbursts at my cats. I'm pretty inanity these days. I can't even punch hard surfaces anymore.
>>
>>29311765
Estranged my dad.

Closer now with my mom than before (effective this year)(she's my main support right now. I've been making major changes and been through major changes in the last 1.5 years).

She also helps me understand myself and shit better sometimes, as she's my mom.

Mobile homes are interesting.
Depends on them.
What is the easy life? I don't like living without earning what I deserve. I don't feel comfortable being taken care of unless I feel safe/have given explicit confirmation that that's ok, or the person is hella rich and throws away their money (I don't know people like that).
>>
>>29311854
Regardless, amazing pic.

>>29311856
What video editing do you do?
What do you like to cook?
Do you lift to be ripped or why?

I think a lot. My focus is bettering myself these days/getting back to being able to "blend in" with normies (aka - be in public and be ok, work and be ok, etc), and learning shit.

I listen to indie music mainly but have a variety of genre interests (dance, folk, old stuff - basically good beat, interesting voice, I'll probably like it. First band was radiohead).

Like art, my real skill is writing, ok at drawing, good at collecting weird objects.

I like talking about a lot of technical stuff and how things may work, due to aspergers.
>>
>>29311975
>>29312040
I feel like we can get along really well, feels like we have walked a similar path in life femanon.
>>
>>29311858
I'm not a regular Leo though. I don't like attention.

I'm vibrant but secluded.

My ex called (and still does) me "doofy".
>>
>>29311878
I have skype. I don't do most social media stuff.

>>29312149
Want to exchange communicational means then?
>>
>She visits /r9k/

Disgusting
>>
>>29312160
>She keeps in contact with her exes

Digging a hole...
>>
>>29312203
Sure can, you can skype me @ zanzokuken. I'm at work currently, but I can still message you when I can.
>>
>>29312252
I genuinely want him to be my friend. He's one of the only people who understands me. I only officially date someone if I am serious about them, and they both were my best friend.

He actually won't stay out of my life. I'm working on getting to a stage where I can cut him out, because he isn't nice to me unless he's visiting. He actually helped me change a lot, but also broke some of my other structures that helped me at least "be" in society. He's like my brain mentor, a narcissistic one who half the time is completely shit useful.

I'm not into discarding people just because they have issues.
>>
>>29311666
But, legit?
>>
>>29312139
Sorry, ran out of battery. I mainly edit video game stuff for my YT channel. I like to cook things with pasta in it (thanks italian roots). Getting ripped would be nice, but I should lift a lot more. Still, I've noticed some improvements. I was good at drawing but I stopped. What do you write?
>>
>>29312591
Just skilled at writing. I have a poor imagination, so don't really write fiction. Can get into the right mood and write flowery shit though, and I don't mean "pretty".

I don't care about "ripped" anyway. I dislike a guy too fit.

Why do you come to r9k?
>>
>>29312630
What's flowery, but not pretty?
I come here because it's really relateable. I don't have any diagnosed disorders, but I like being alone. I don't have trouble being around people in school, but for any social activity I could do outside of it, I find a way not to do it.
>>
>>29310747
Who's your favorite author?
>>
>>29311975
>>29312040
>>29312326

Well you dont sound bad. I like you.

I feel the same way about earning things. One of the biggest reasons I plan on owning a mobile home. I cant stand renting anymore and I wont to own my stuff and not lease it. As far as easy life goes, I just mean a life not attached to a lot of debt or beholden to others. I like to own all my stuff outright where possible.

Your ex/friend/whatever sounds kinda manipulative and leechy. Course you know him better than I do. I would say you're better off discarding people for causing you suffering, issues or not.

Jazz is an old favorite. Last things I listened to were Bohren & der Club of Gore and this guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/charlez360

Who is your favorite duck?
>>
I expect we'd run out of things to talk about after one conversation. That's been the pattern so far for all the roasties on r9k omegle who've added me on skype. Talk for an evening then nothing.
>>
>>29312747
Writing about dark, intense, potentially violent or graphic subjects or metaphors.

>>29312766
Daniel Handler is a fave. Bret Easton Ellis can spin tales. Actually, tempted to say Chuck Palahniuk, but I find a line between his old and new work and don't like all his books. I also like Dave Eggers.
I would actually say David Sedaris is an absolute favorite.

I like Pablo Neruda as far as poets go.

I need to get back into reading. I've been more prone to consuming technical/knowledge based texts the past few years.

And I think Charlie Kaufman is amazing, and I'm a fan of Louis C.K.'s work.
>>
This is so cute :3
>>
>>29312840
>Writing about dark, intense, potentially violent or graphic subjects or metaphors.
The good kind of "flowery", then. I haven't read anything in a while, but your stuff sounds agreeable.
>>
>>29312839
Fair enough. You've read more about me than I have you.

>>29312805
Favorite duck? Roasted duck.??

He is manipulative. 99% he gives me the silent treatment, until he wants to see me. He's literally NPD, amongst other things. His patterns and strict adherence to them were not apparent until very recently. I still don't believe he is what he is over half the time. Keep on having to build and reinforce the reality of him.

I have a funny kitty in my arms. He's half feral. I feel like this is an analogy for the people I've loved. But I figure I wasn't far off from being the same.
>>
>>29312591
What's your yt channel?

>>29312858
<3 (reminds me of what normies think about me until they talk to me).
>>
>>29312973

Should be Scrooge McDuck! Especially now that he's dead. He's worth more!

Your "friend" there only cares about himself. You're a tool to him. He may well be sociopathic. Cutting him out NOW would be your best move and would help preserve the changes you're making. Don't allow other people the opportunity to destroy you.

I am very much a dog person. I must have a Golden Retriever at some point. That is my goal. That or a Cardigan Corgi. What is your half feral kitty's name, and where did he come from and where does he go?
>>
>>29313024
In youtube, search for:
- the 2nd largest city in Bolivia
and
- an RPG franchise made by a Canadian developer
>>
>>29313127
Or simply "TDKR" in place of the second hint.
>>
Would you fart in your BFs face if he asked you to?
>>
>>29313186
...and the 3rd largest city, not the 2nd
>>
>>29313121
I know you're mainly right. I still perceive him as having an odd care for me, but he can't process it as such, and does everything he can to deny it to me and himself. It kills me when he is nice to me, and it's actually worse than when he's mean to me, because it confuses me so badly. He may indeed be a sociopath. I keep telling myself, he's the constant in the times I break down and get halted/thrown back in my progress. In fact, he's like a stonewall at this point and keeping me from progressing.
I don't have enough support resources, but I keep reaching.

My half feral kitty is Bear. I call him my baby Bear all the time. My brother found him with a lot of other abandoned kitties in a box, and gave him to me. He was the first one out of the box and he had an eye infection that kept his eye closed for a long time. My brother also gave me all his siblings without asking. Most wouldn't eat. Most died. I accidentally killed one by feeding it. I would wrote more about it, but the memory still hurts. Fuck.

My cat hangs out around my place, inside and out. He goes not far from me because I'm his crazy mommy. I only let him out because he goes crazy after so long inside and becomes unmanageable.
>>
>>29313242
I'd probably laugh, but would probably agree, with coaxing. I'd be very shy.

Or you could cuddle up to my ass while I sleep. I bet you I fart in my sleep.
>>
>>29310747
Can we just be celibate dweeb angels together tho
>>
>>29313321
I don't know what a dweeb angel is, but sure.
>>
>>29313293

Well if nothing else, I like talking to you and wouldnt mind cheering you on. I have no idea how to swap info here safely though,

The kitty thing sucks, but it wasn't entirely in your hands. You cant have known what kind of condition they were in when they were pushed on you. Im sure you did your best under the circumstances, and it's better they died that way than out in the cold.

Im about as bad with taking care of pets. I used to always have nightmares that I had bought a puppy, then did something stupid like went to school while leaving a sewer grate in my apartment open, or leaving the window open, or just somehow plain losing him. Put me off getting a dog till I sorted my shit out.

I thought about getting a bird, but my brother has a pair of cockatiels, and he really should not have cockatiels. He can't stand them. He was too stupid to realize parakeets and cockatiels are very different.

I just want a big open yard with a couple dogs, and a fire pit. Also a pear tree. I fucking love pears.
>>
OP what is your opinion on "nice guys"
and say I was a legitimate nice guy
how would you consider me as a person?
as in beta or not, or something
>>
>>29313625
There are fig and cherry trees in my town. Drives me crazy that they are right next to the gaseous roads.

Throwaway email account?
>>
>>29310747
It should objectively be me. I'm the Chaddest motherfucker on this board, but I'm also autismo-hip. Like Sam Hyde. I get loads of Omegle pussy every time I go on there, and I cut them off as soon as they show tits. I've gotten real pussy too, but it's all been colored girls. Hit me up.
>>
>>29313460
Like dorky, but sincere and snuggly :3
>>
>>29313827
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm MGTOW redpilled after a bad experience with a lady in high schooled. So I'm a real man that makes the rules and guides, not like the betas on this board. I currently bench 95 lbs (almost half your body weight) and gaining fast ;)

I'm 6ft, I wear /fa/ clothes. I shoot /k/ guns. I take mad /b/ong rips.
>>
>>29313647
Well depends on what "nice guy" means. It's generally used with heavy negative connotations, right?

Here's what I think the thing is. "Mean guys" appear more complex, perhaps as a manifestation of their behavior (appearing mysterious, edgy, moody, unpredictable, "deep", tortured, etc). I think that's why most girls date bad guys.

"Good guy" is a behavior thing.
In my eyes, a "good guy" is somebody who is healthy, but I will usually call a healthy guy a "nice guy". For me, "good" is different from "nice.

I really like a "good" guy. Somebody with empathy (but you probably hate humanity as a whole despite it), who cares about pain and misery and the notion of assuaging it for others, who really cares about the well being of someone they would consider a friend. What i think is the most important though is the personality. Something that brings a value to them. That runs a wide range, from simply having a passion to pursuing a passion to having a skill they value or, idk, something normies consider of value.
Most people look for people like them.
Interests really influence interest in another human.

Overall. If I considered you a "nice guy" by my definition, I might think you have no comparison to my life and struggles, and may gloss over our lack of ability to bond over something that so drastically affects my life.

If you're a nice guy, like "good guy" nice, where you have empathy and etc and passion or whatever, then it will likely warm my heart and give me pause so as to know you better.
>>
>>29313293
lol are you one of my /r9k/ thots? this sounds exactly like the sort of shit theyve said to me
>>
>>29313925
Absototesly.
>>
>>29313970
>benches 95... thinks its an accomplishment holy shit. How do you even do that? 45 on each side and then 2 2.5lb weights?
>>
>>29314032
Idk you.

Idk how to relate to you saying this is a widely told thing to you. That's odd.
>>
>>29313970
One last thing i recently got tested and I'm 100% bavarian phenotype. Assuming I have kids with you (you'll also have to be tested), i will contribute high quality Aryan seed. I'm also a STEM major so BOOKOO bucks but I have a more intuitive side and like to read Dostoevsky and David Foster Wallace in my rare free time.
>>
>>29313767

Figs and Cherries sound like they could be a pie combination.

Throwaway is [email protected]

I was going to use forward cat, but it's taking too long to confirm.
>>
>>29314087
I like to be dominant in bed, but I'm also sensitive to the woman's needs (but not TOO sensitive ;) )
I am an extensive world traveller. I went to mexico city last year and saw the aztec shit up close. But generally speaking, I like to limit my travels to more civilized countries like Korea and Japan.
>>
>>29314064
I may not have much bulk yet, but Ive trained extensively in my spare time in mixed martial arts and I have the spirit of a warrior. Try me kiddo.
>>
>>29314142
You're fucking hilarious as fuck.
>>
>>29314064
>spotted the dyel
the bar weighs 45 dipshit. thats a 20 and a 5 on each side
>not him
>>
>>29314142
OH one more thing! I have also spent an extensive amount of time as a clown in various world circuses and sideshows! While clowning, I also picked up fine wine-making from the bearded lady. She also taught me about love one fine spring day.
>>
>>29314142
skype me fucktoy. maxresdefault10. robots and betabois welcome too if you want some advice from a real man.
>>
>>29314320
WOW NOT ME ^^^^
Ignore this clown he is a fucking POSER who can't get ANY pussy
>>
>>29314370
Well damn. Because that was about the only part I found attractive.
>>
>>29314370

Disregard that, I fellate weiners.
>>
>>29310747
No and no i don't trust whores.
>>
>>29314265
then the faggot lifts even lower than I thought. I dont count the barbell. god you guys are fucking sad.
>>
I would show you what a real man is, not one of these fat neets, but you're on the wrong continent.
>>
>>29314438
everyone counts the barbell you mouthbreather. you literally never picked up a barbell in your life
>>
>>29312447
Yes, of course.

Bloxrobiobobo
>>
>>29314447
I don't get this "real man" thing. Explain?
>>
>>29314501
Way for me to contact you?
>>
>>29313827
>>29313970
>>29314087
>>29314142
A real man is a guy like this, a guy who knows wheres hes at and knows wheres he wants to be, whos always looking forward but never gives up his connection to his roots. Also a guy who lifts weights and sees beyond the (((lies))) of feminism and other modern constructs. A true Man Going His Own Way, only judged by god and himself, with a loyal woman (like you :; ) by his side
>>
>>29314505

He means like Pinnochio.

He's a real little boy thanks to the blue fairy.
>>
>>29314586
And who are you, clever retorter?
>>
>>29314528
Skype is zanzokuken, I am the washington poster.
>>
File: pji0zJgj1qi7deco1_500.gif (311 KB, 410x231) Image search: [Google]
pji0zJgj1qi7deco1_500.gif
311 KB, 410x231
>>29314657

I am Hasty Putting. Da da da daaaaaaaa.

Also this guy >>29314103
>>
>>29314706
Ooook. Thanks. The whole anon thing gets me sometimes.

I'll probably contact tomorrow btw. I'm getting sleepy.
>>
>>29314848
Sounds good :) I wouldn't be able to mic atm anyway, still at work.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.