[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this game. What's the angriest you've ever been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 948x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 948x960
Fuck this game.

What's the angriest you've ever been with a game?
>>
When I was younger I Snapped my DS in half playing Pokemon
>>
BF3 beta on Xbox 360, People glitched under the map and sniped.

>Get kille 3 times in a row by this
>throw controler as hard as i can into wall
it explodes shitty chicnk shit, whats new
>anger still bellowing inside me
>punch wall
>hand gos into wall
poster still hangs in that spot to this day
>>
Fucking Contra and this 3 life. Broke the gamepad and cried.
>>
>>29310717
Black Ops 2. I was trying to unlock gold camo for the R870 and I couldn't finish the achievments. I was screaming in chat until I couldn't speak the next day. Of course, my mom wasn't home at the time. :)
>>
>>29310717
PVPing as a Shaman during vanilla wow
>>
Final mission of GTA IV PC version. There is no fucking way to get on the helicopter.
>>
>>29310717
I literally stopped playing BO2 because I was raging too much. The lag, lag comp, snipers, and remingtons were just too much. Been on BO3 since. Good game but its main attraction to me isnt how great it is itself but how great it is compared to the older games. Very balanced but the view kick and supply drop melee weapons (supply drops period) are rage inducing.
>>29310868
Simply ebin :)
>>
Fallout 4 Pc . Got to one of the last objectives in the game and decided to save just incase.

2 days later i decided i wanted to finish the game.

On main menu only option is to create a new save file. Stared at the screen for about 2 minutes contemplating everything.

Got so mad i slammed my fist on my keyboard and it broke.
>>
I almost snapped my Gamepad after a few retarded losses in Splatoon. Ranked mode brings out the worst in me.
>>
>>29311131
>playing a shaman in vanilla wow

you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
>>
Probably when I was 10 and had to get all the gold relics in Crash Bandicoot Warped in order to beat the game 105%. The motorcycle levels were fucking shit.
>>
>>29311356

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

This tool has been a life saver for me. Get this and that problem will never happen again.
>>
>>29311559
Wish someone told me about this before.

thanks based anon
>>
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
So much potential for an absolutely amazing game ruined by absurdly unbalanced and basically cheaty factions. It hurts even more because I love 40k and especially loved the original Battlefleet Gothic right up until GW cut support. It kills me that this turned out to suck so bad. Best graphics and coolest idea I've seen in a while though.
>Tfw half the time starting a skirmish match you end up matched against your own faction
> Literally 3 matches in a row last time before I gave up
>Tfw made-to-lose levels throughout the campaign
>Levels designed for you to lose to fit story
>??
>Tfw Orks just have to ram you and the ,atch is essentially over
>Eldar just speed away before you can even get in range
>Have only played 2 Chaos matches, Chaos are genuinely fun to fight but I end up fighting my own faction more often than not
>>
File: 1466016563426.gif (1 MB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1466016563426.gif
1 MB, 500x558
>>29311710

Better late than never friend. Now game without fear of your saves!
>>
>>29311710
>http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

One more word of advice. When making a backup with this it will detect all sorts of games in your system, and even some apps. It will detect mmo's and try to back up all your screenshots as well. That will take a long time and make your backups huge, and if you're trying to keep multiple archives it can start to tax your disk space.

Just go through and uncheck any games that don't necessarily have client side saving (like mmo's or moba's) but might have alot of screenshots. Also uncheck the steam screenshots box as well.

I'd suggest just backing up all your pics once and leave game save manager to backing up just your saves.

Every steam game I have seem supported, including Fall Out 4.
>>
I will frequently beat my head on things over fucking Overwatch
>>
When I was 15 I threw a AA battery against my desk after I lost a Halo 3 match and it hit the corner of my 32 inch tv and broke it. I lied and said it was a wiimote.
>>
La-Mulana
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.