[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fail socially in high school >get my teaching degree >keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x195
>fail socially in high school
>get my teaching degree
>keep up with cool trends and talk to my students about them
>be the cool teacher
>spend rest of life trying to feel a glimpse of what I missed out on during the best 4 years

Is it a good plan?
>>
no

you'll always be that awkward weird teacher who tries too hard to be cool. I had a teacher like this in high school and everyone joked half seriously that we wouldn't be surprised if he got busted for CP
>>
Maybe. I had a few teachers like that in high school. The coolest teachers were all the ones that were autists in high school. Me and those teachers liked a lot of the same bands.
>>
>>29310712
>Is it a good plan?

Sure.
>>
>>29310712
Just remember not to try too hard at it.
>>
>>29310756
I think it can work if he's subtle in his approach

Of course if he knew how to be subtle and socially graceful he probably wouldn't be here, normie invasion meme aside
>>
there's going to be stacies that walk all over you
as soon as you let them get to you, you'll blow your cover of the cool teacher
>>
File: 1466021341156.jpg (154 KB, 695x701) Image search: [Google]
1466021341156.jpg
154 KB, 695x701
>high school
>the best 4 years

is your life really that derailed, anon?

I mean I know it's bad here but cmon, fuck high school.
>>
>>29310712
Don't

I just play the laid back yet wise & mysterious teacher role
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.