[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wikipedia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: homelessring_close up.grid-6x2.jpg (23 KB, 474x267) Image search: [Google]
homelessring_close up.grid-6x2.jpg
23 KB, 474x267
I just donated $10 to Wikipedia. Did I cuck myself?
>>
No. It's an important cause.
>>
>>29310689
Yes, because their servers don't cost that much to keep up and running. It's their mismanagement of funds that's the problem.
>>
File: 1436148304021.jpg (6 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1436148304021.jpg
6 KB, 208x243
It's worth every penny.
>>
Can you donate to Christine W.C too? I'm worried about her but also poor.
>>
Wikipedia, the EFF, and the FSF are some of the best nonprofits to donate to, senpai. Especially the EFF. You may not realize it but not having net neutrality would kill the internet
>>
>>29310689
>>29310702
Wikipedia's been commandeered the SJW social engineers. The site's gone down the toilet and stopped being for "the people" when they cracked down on "vandalization" and required content to come from "trusted sources."
>>
>>29310689
Wikipedia is a joke. You might as well donate to MSNBC.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x1136
>>29310728
Wikipedia has always had a feminist and liberal bias.
>>
>>29310727
With how bad the internet has gotten and is bound to get, would that really be so bad? Probably yes, because their attempts to resurrect it would be even worse.
>>
Some articles are biased (the Gamergate one is insanely bad), but overall it's a great resource.
>>
No, one of the first things I plan to do when I start earning a decent salary is donate several hundreds to wikipedia.
>>
How do you become a Wikipedia mod?
I want to change the page on Gamergate
>>
>>29310751
The facts have a liberal bias ;)
>>
Yeah you're one big tiny dick beta nu male cuck. If they really were in need of the money they would already have put up ads or something profittable, you just payed someone lunch
>>
>>29310780
net neutrality would be so bad, you don't even know. Just another way for ISPs and big tech companies to fuck us even more, except it would allow them to work together at it. It would also HUGELY increase the barrier of entry for new web services. One of the reasons the internet is so great is that anyone can rent a domain, build a website, and make it public.

It would also kill services like Netflix, because so many ISPS are also cable providers who hate netflix already (hence data caps, they exist purely to punish video streamers and torrenters)
>>
they have enough money to run for decades, you could have donated to so many better causes anon
>>
>>29311092
What other causes?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.