[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think is good for a social retard that has to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1384739608174.jpg (28 KB, 467x528) Image search: [Google]
1384739608174.jpg
28 KB, 467x528
what do you think is good for a social retard that has to go to jury duty for 3 months? from what I gather online there's a lot of waiting involved so what I think i'm gonna do is soak gummy bears in vodka and get a bit hammered to take the edge off. other than getting buzzed I don't know what to do really, there's no loophole to getting out of it that I can see.
>>
>>29310441
You are allowed to bring a book to read while you wait before the jury selection begins. I recommend something very edgy. As a bonus, if one of the lawyers sees you reading it, you are guaranteed not to be chosen.
>>
Have you already been chosen? If not, just say you're racist or something when they're selecting the jury.
I had jury duty but wasn't selected because it was a traffic-related dispute and I don't have a license. Use your deficits to your advantage
>>
>>29310482
Read Mein Kampf
>>
>>29310482
>>29310612

i'm afraid if I act nuts they'll see through it. I don't want to end up in contempt or some shit.
>>
>>29310441
Act like you're friends with everyone, especially the person that will be on trial.
It might be weird to do that, but is it as bad as being on jury duty?

Or be on your phone while they're talking, if you have a phone. Or doze off often.
>>
All of what's said in this thread is actual good advice, I'm impressed.

Also OP, there's a very good chance your case will get settled out of court before you have to serve. Only a small amount of cases actually make it to court.
>>
all my schemes right now are revolving around somehow getting some alcohol into that waiting room, either the gummy bear trick or i was thinking I could stash a bottle of shnapps outside; go out during break time, take a swig and go back in. I have no idea if whatever detectors they have would light up for alcohol...
>>
>>29310697

you have no idea how any of this works
>>
>>29310441
to get out of it, when they ask where you read the news say aljazeera
>>
File: 24787756.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
24787756.png
325 KB, 382x417
>>29310441
Claim a personal/family emergency, unless they require something as proof.
Like a hospital visitation sticker or something..
?
>>
File: null.jpg (66 KB, 300x460) Image search: [Google]
null.jpg
66 KB, 300x460
>>29310482
might end up on a list though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.