[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to make 2000 dollars >literally clueless on how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: contemplaying tomatoe.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
contemplaying tomatoe.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>want to make 2000 dollars
>literally clueless on how to accomplish this

I might get a part time job
>>
It'll take you a long time to get 2k from a part-time minimum wage job
>>
>>29310532
if you stash away $100 a week (i make minimum wage and that's about half my weekly paycheck) it'll only take 5 months to save up $2000. thats not *too* long, all things considered.
>>
File: 501_KB.jpg (501 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
501_KB.jpg
501 KB, 1056x1080
>>29310391
>mfw I make 2k every other week
>>
>>29310960
why are you here you big ol dungus
>>
>>29311019
>implying my money helps me with being a fat ass and lonely.
>>
>>29310916
Wew lad, glad I get paid $13 an hour in my state
>>
I got $2000, but that's all I have.

I live with my parents so I just use that money sparingly when needed.

Please dont tell me you wanna build a PC with those $2K..
>>
>>29311040
Go away californian.

>>29310391
Sell shit or get a part time job. Beg your boss for extra hours and what not.
>>
>>29310391

You need some money to start off, unless you have resources.

What are your resources at the moment?
>>
>>29311522
>build
>2k
just buy alienware, senpai
>>
>>29310391
Sell your liver. After that, you'll have MORE than 2k
>>
>>29311037
>use money to buy food that isnt garbage for you
>exercise at all
>use money on prostitute, or better yet on anything besides weeb trash

Problem solved my man
>>
>>29312029
You can get a better PC than most alienwares if you build it yourself. Its not hard, you just have to read carefully and make sure to double check the youtubes to get it all right. Its actually easier than most legos and you'll save thousands.
The only 'hard' part is finding which parts work with which but people have builds online you can search for. Spending 2k is ridiculous for pc.
Also I recommend an SSD if you don't mind having less space. Even a cheap one is really fast in booting, doesn't make noise, doesn't get hot, and doesn't seem to have the same issues of breaking like disk drives do. Apparently they can, but the one I've had is the best thing I ever bought.
>>
>>29310391
Just bee yourself anon.
I was at this Italian social club for old people with my family cause they make good pizza. I went to the bar to find an old friend of mine working there and she started flirting with me, and she got me a job. Then I got a phone call a few days later about a resume I dropped into a fast food place ages ago. Now I have two jobs :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.