[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on campus and these chads walk up to you and as >"hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 365x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 365x348
>on campus and these chads walk up to you and as
>"hey bro we see you in your room all day. Wanna come play CoD in the lobby with us?"

What do
>>
>>29310319
yeah fuck it why not. did that happen to you?
>>
>>29310319
Considering that I'm more /fit/ than them combined I would go and beat the hell out of them

in CoD
>>
>>29310319
But of course, bunch of random nude dudes in the middle of the forest. Lead the way
>>
>>29310319
>What do?
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29310319
Sure bro, that sounds cool.
>>
>>29310319

i'd slap their shit in CoD because i'm likely far, far better than those two

but i'd be a good sport about it then we'd go buy hookers and fuck them
>>
ummm i d-d-dont know how c-c-can we play zombies ate my neighbors instead
>>
>>29310319

I'd go.

A man need friends in college.

It gets awfully lonely without some passing acquaintances, and even then.
>>
>>29310319
"Nice gyno fag"
Then beat them at CoD
>>
>>29310319
>2.45 KD

Yeah sure.
>>
Can we do it shirtless?
>>
>>29310683
4.29 KD
These Chads will exile me and everyone will hate me
>>
>>29310319
They're just throwing you a bone so you won't kill them.

They won't invite you to drink or party with them. They won't introduce you to hit Stacies they know. You're just that creepy videogame kid
>>
why don't they have shirts on
>>
File: ashita_no_joe.jpg (417 KB, 1519x1080) Image search: [Google]
ashita_no_joe.jpg
417 KB, 1519x1080
>>29310319
I wouldn't do it. I would think it was some sort of trap disguised as an earnest attempt to befriend me, when really they were going to do something to make fun of me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.