[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did you sit with? >Niggers~desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
Who did you sit with?
>Niggers~desu
>>
>>29310267
All my friends would all pack the car with the guy who got his licence first and go out to eat
>>
>>29310267
>eating like animals feeding
fucking americans, you are disgusting
>>
By myself in the library.

If anyone here had friends they need to get out.
>>
>>29310267

Square table, by myself.
>>
>>29310323
You just can't go a second without finding some convoluted way to criticize us, huh yuropoor?

Btw how's your Muslim invasion going?
>>
I sat with my asian pals that didnt except me becuz I used to be a stoner. I sorta just listen to them to talk about school shit.
>>
>>29310267
I never had money to eat at school so I just drank a cup of milk with some coffee and didn't eat until I was back home.

I'm a poorfag though so I don't count.
>>
>>29310267
Either sat by myself at the library or ate by myself at some secluded spot
>>
>>29310267
Nerd table in the middle, but wtf is going on with the table on the right? three fat dudes, one chad looking bro and a decent girl? Whats happening here?
>>
>>29310267
Go outside and eat under a tree or on a park bench, literally did this everyday. There was also a public library nearby and a convenience store further down, used to skip class and just chill outside eating chips or pizza. Good times.
>>
>>29310456

orbiters
stacey
chad

this is your typical setup
>>
I sat with the kids who were kinda redneck and racist. They were always doing stupid shit and had good stories. I sat there silently and they never judged me.
>>
Outside in frount of a building near the parking lot. Would sometime have a walk around the neighborhood during lunch.
>very calming
>>
File: 1444852073737.jpg (250 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444852073737.jpg
250 KB, 600x600
i wandered the halls and hid in the bathroom during lunch.
>>
>tfw walking around the hallways in an effort to seem like you are going somewhere and are busy
>>
File: 1457596935753.jpg (43 KB, 599x804) Image search: [Google]
1457596935753.jpg
43 KB, 599x804
I'd scarf down lunch alone at a table in 3 minutes, then ask for a pass to go to the library.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x256
>>29310267
My friends because I'm not a socially retarded faggot
>>
File: 1425197076728.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1425197076728.gif
449 KB, 318x239
>>29310267
>Niggers~desu

Any none white that sits with minorities, especially blacks, are usually cool.

So what happened?
>>
>>29310604
>none white

I meant, "none minority". It's not 2050, yet, kek.
>>
>>29310541
>>29310577

I was definitely not prepared to come into this thread and get shot down by these feels.

It's refreshing that there are people who did the exact same as you.

I used to walk around the hallways in a focused fashion, and kind of fast, so people would think I'm doing something, instead of just wasting time until lunch finished and I could go to lessons.
>>
>>29310627
Wait, that still doesn't make sense, nvm, I'm going to bed.
>>
my group of autistic friends
>>
>>29310470
Good classes, sounds like the beginnings of a decent MMORPG.
>>
>>29310267
In middle school i ate by myself
In HS the first year and a half i ate by myself but eventually I assimilated with the other kids who came to school on drugs and at the very end the chads because they thought I was funny. That didnt last to long because I got out early to go to "work"
>>
File: 1465966412922.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465966412922.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
First 3 years alone
Last year I found some spergs
>>
Well, I had a girlfriend during the first two years of highschool, so i seated with her.
But she cheated on me and all my friends took her side.
Spent senior year by myself envying everyone since even the super dorky kids had friends
>>
File: 1459190845801.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
1459190845801.png
37 KB, 1127x685
at the table with two girls. One with butterface with big ass and one with 7/10 face with average body.
We talked about sex and stuff until I dropped out.
I was really close to the 7/10 girl. She was my only hope. Why. The. Fuck. I dropped out school
>>
>>29310267
I sat by the teacher who supervised the lunchroom all year and didn't say a word to him. Nigga kept eyeballing my food too. I would have sat with the fags and weaboos but there were 2 fat girls who always dressed in black hogging up the entire table.
>>
>>29310874
How hard were you giving her the dickins?
>>
>>29310267
good call desu the stereotypical black kids are the only ones who are fucking nice honestly. like literally everyone else in hs is awful.
>>
File: fearme.gif (71 KB, 472x200) Image search: [Google]
fearme.gif
71 KB, 472x200
>>29310267
>who do you sit with
I just look for the stairs and take a seat
>>
I would just walk home, have maybe two minutes to go pee or something, and then walk back to school to just make it back in time
>>
>>29310267
I grew up a poorfag in east LA, all my friends were black/hispanic.
>>
>>29310267
Any of the empty tables.
>>
>>29310267
All white schools are really nice. I bet getting a job as a teacher there is really hard.

>>29310583
Remember being allowed to eat lunch wherever you wanted, even the library?
>tfw they closed the library to people eating lunch because "socializing is more important than reading books alone"
>>
i ate lunch in a secluded spot under a tree in a park a few hundred metres from the school
it's a pretty comfy spot & i still go there sometimes
>>
>>29310267
high school i went to, you could go off of school grounds to do w/e for an hour. felt good. after a year when i dropped out, they renovated the entire school.

now its closed campus, security fucking EVERYWHERE, and they even have silent alarms, cameras, and night guards.

i went there to longboard at like 2 am and the inside of the building was flashing like a motherfucker after 5 mins of being there. saw a car patrol the area after i took the back way out.

i couldn't believe how tight these new schools are holy shit.
>>
i sat with the chads and staceys who didn't play sports like football or basketball (the academic chads if you will, played shit like tennis and all AP classes) but were cool with everyone

i was the cyborg who they took pity on and included so they wouldn't look like assholes
>>
I would just sit with the asians because they didn't really care. They would always be playing yugoi or fighting games, so I could just watch and not be noticed.
>>
>>29310267
I had some friends I sat with when we had lunch together. But I didn't always have the same lunch period as them. I would go to the library and read or do homework. Eventually when all began to drift apart and by the time we graduated I didn't seem them as much. We still meet up and hang out sometimes, but not for as long as we used to.
>>
>>29310267
Sat with friends who for some unknown reason actually tolerated me. I was a fat, smelly weeb with shit hygiene in high school but somehow I still had plenty of friends who were popular normies.
I met up with one a few months ago for the first time in years and he mentioned that he liked how I never gave a fuck about anything back then, so I guess that's what was keeping me from being a total outcast.

Of course, that didn't last.
>>
Fellow band kids. I was somewhat friends with a few of them, though there was this one trombonist who would steal my shit and play dumb. 5 years after graduation and I still want to push him down a flight of stairs.
>>
>Tfw I'm a fembot still in high school(just finished 10th today) and in the past year I've sat with my friend playing Cardfight!! Vanguard like a complete fucking nerd for over half the year
>>
Stoners and druggies/dealers
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.