[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, I have an extra ticket for twenty one pilots tonight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
>Hey anon, I have an extra ticket for twenty one pilots tonight, want to come?
>>
>>29310065
Only if I get to fuck you.
>>
File: 1464732958035.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1464732958035.png
35 KB, 625x626
Sure Anon, I'd love to.
>>
File: CQvN6kKi.jpg (108 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
CQvN6kKi.jpg
108 KB, 1252x1252
>>29310065
Only if you let me drink your MtF transgender pee directly from the tap.
>>
>>29310065

>get to go to a concert for free with a qt edgy chick

Is there supposed to be a downside?
>>
>>29310117
Yeah. 21 Pilots fucking suck.
>>
>>29310065
>Nah I'm not a big fan of 21 pilots, but my friend is big into them, you should ask him.
Ez deflection desu
>>
>>29310153

They seem alright.

Just a catchy pop band with some halfway sincere lyrics for a change.
>>
>>29310065
Sure. Maybe we can go to Red Lobster afterwards. I m-mean, if you want to of course heh...
>>
>>29310065
Let's sell those tickets and go see Make a Change...Kill Yourself instead.
>>
>>29310065
I'm sorry, I couldn't pay attention to what you were saying because of all of that ridiculous shit on your face.

Do I want to what?
>>
Only if I can smell your butthole.
>>
>I'VE BEEN THINKING TOO MUCH
>>
Who or what is that?
Also, who the fuck are you? I don't know any girls
>>
File: 5.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
What compels you to tease me? I don't have any money, you know, so you can't scam me. is it out of cruelty, or do you just want a thirsty nigga begging for your attention to boost your self-esteem?
>>
Why the fuck would you invite me to go see a band I've never even heard of before? Why would you even invite me at all? I'm not even friends with you, are you trying to prank me?

I'd still say yes without hesitation tho
>>
>>29310065
No thanks I'm more a Behemoth kind of guy b-b-but I have a van we can h-h-h-have unprotected s-sexual I-I-I-I-intercourse in. I don't have AIDS.
-original comment
>>
>>29310065
i don't really like that shitty band but i'd like to get up in that ass so sure we'll stay for the first half hour
>>
File: 1455904108789.jpg (54 KB, 634x448) Image search: [Google]
1455904108789.jpg
54 KB, 634x448
>concert ends
>try to make a move
>''what are you doing, anon? get away from me''

You just realized you were used
>>
Only if i can sniff your feet and butthole afterwards
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.