[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 16
File: Just_end_it_all.png (340 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
Just_end_it_all.png
340 KB, 564x1086
ITT: We talk about our wasted potential
>>
i never had any potential to waste
>>
you can still turn things around, you're just choosing not to
>>
>>29309598
I'm the only male inheritor of my family name, and an only child. I've got so much poured into me that I think no matter what I do I will have wasted it.
>>
>took too much xanax last night and rambled first to my mum then my dad about Jews (total nearly 8 hours)
>>
>>29309598
I used to be jacked.had a six pack at 225 lbs completely natty. Benched 335 lb , deadlifted 465, squatted 385...then i stopped lifting, lost all my muscles, and got fat
>>
>>29309598
wasted potential is a fucking meme.
there is a fuckton of talented people, you are not unique or 'intelligent but lazy' or any of that shit, you are simply a loser.
>>
>>29309700
Then it's time you started again. I am at the same boat (though I had shittier one rep maxes), I really miss working out, it was the only time and place where I didn't feel like a subhuman fuckup.
>>
>>29309598
I had all the opportunity to do whatever the fuck i wated with my life. But i became addicted to heroin. After 5 years of being a heroin addict, i now live in a honeless shelter and bust my ass for 11$ an hour. I couldve done ANYTHING. Med school, Law school, whatever. But i took a dark turn years back. But I am now 56 days clean and im trying to take my life back. Wish me luck robots
>>
File: 1464307150856.jpg (23 KB, 600x169) Image search: [Google]
1464307150856.jpg
23 KB, 600x169
I got a job and I forgot to go to a training course today. I was on time for the first couple of days and I thought that I only had to go to one of the dates listed for training.

Am I going to get fired? I really don't want to fuck up, but I always do.
>>
>>29309819
good luck!
people have come back from darker times
you can do it anon, keep going
>>
File: 2AKw2sK.webm (98 KB, 260x462) Image search: [Google]
2AKw2sK.webm
98 KB, 260x462
>that feeling when no memer gf
>>
>implying I had potential
>>
>>29309851
Get your shit together bro. You gotta be more responsible from now on, then maybe you wont fuck up so much. I love you
>>
>>29309859
Thank you anon, from the bottom of my heart
I love you
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>tfw work tomorrow
I hope at least I'm working a shift with the one qt I like
>>
>>29309598
there is no such thing as wasted potential. you're right where you're supposed to be because of your own fuckups.
>>
I've wasted any potential I had as well. Got out of highschool win no friends, no ambitions, and weigh 400lbs. 6 years later, still have no friends. Still don't have any ambition. But I found something positive, I started losing weight. Losing 100lbs kind of starts changing your negative attitude a bit. You start wanting to go places in life. You want to be happy. You just have to find something to get you out of your slump OP.
>>
>>29309598
I've witnessed 3 of my ideas (technological) being materialized by others because I'm too poor and mentally unstable to even try and get funding. They made millions. I'm still browsing /r9k/ with 500$ in my bank account.

Hurts inside knowing someone is probably working right now on the last couple practial ideas I ever had with commercial potential. And I'm past my creative phase.

I've freaked out and seriously sperged out when I saw them in the news. It really sucks.
>>
File: WP_20160531_001.jpg (933 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160531_001.jpg
933 KB, 1840x3264
>>29309702
That's why it is so depressing. We get told that we are somehow "special" because of our talents, and only later learn that we talented lazy shits are a dime a dozen...
>>
File: 1408977958058.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1408977958058.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>29309598
Oh man. This just happened to me an hour or so ago.
>Sister is graduating from high school
>Asks me if I'm gonna go
>Jokingly reminder that she did not come to mine
>Gets angry with me and throws a fit
>Day of her graduation was today, go to it because even though I don't want to be there, she's still my little sis
>Ceremony runs for an hour and half
>Graduates are let out and my sis and our dad are together
>Asks me to take a pic of the two and his wife
>I agree and take the pic
>Dad wants me to take a pic with my sis and so does his wife
>Politely decline and they make me take another picture of my sis and our dad together
>Now after that last one my dad's wife and him are badgering me for a photo
>I don't like photos (because I look ugly as sin) and don't want to ruin a picture with my dour face
>My sister gets mad and angrily yells at me: "You didn't need to come if you didn't want to!"
>I deny it claiming I did want to come but I just don't like taking pictures
>At this point the moment is ruined, my sis is mad, my dad's wife is angry, and my dad is upset
>I try to cheer my sister up by telling her our dad was gonna take her out to eat but she makes a face and tells me straight out that she has plans
>Noticing that I'm not wanted, I tell my family I'm heading home by myself
>I congratulate my sister and leave
>>
>>29309598
>24 years old
>dropped out of community college
>worked retail and landscaping
>finally going back to college
>tfw now live with parents
>tfw realizing how old I'll be when I'm done
At least it's a step in the right direction
>>
>>29309702
See >>29310181. I literally have written proof that if I wasn't "lazy" I'd be very wealty.

Potential is lost all the time. Lots of people lose their potential and it's ok, the important thing is to take steps to eventually fullfill your potential to the point circumstances allow it.
>>
File: HDMIpepe.png (1 MB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
HDMIpepe.png
1 MB, 1252x1252
>tfw you start having suicidal thoughts again
>>
>tfw you will never live up to the hopes and expectations your parents had for you when you were a child
>>
>>29310861
That's probably because your parents had excessive expectations and demands of you.
Stop giving a fuck about what your parents would want and start giving a fuck about what you want. Life is about doing the things you want.
>>
>I speak English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian

>I spend the majority of the day spanking it to Anime
>>
>>29309598
>anime will never be real
>trump cant fix that
>everyone gives me "that" look when they see i like anime unironically.
>wear lowkey animeshit
>"thats a cool shirt anon where did you get it?"
>"oh.. um i got it as a gift i dont know."
>really want to buy figures
>dont want roommates to see how far gone i am
>>
File: 1442624049099.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1442624049099.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>Be the best studing in HS
>All teachers believe i'll become somebody important and shit
>Tfw im failing miserably at uni
>Tfw i cant find joy in anything now
>Tfw im miles away from home, and i could be in my house right now living the NEET life
>>
>>29310923
I am polilingual too, be careful because if you keep doing that your languages will degrade over time, leaving nothing but jello in your brain
>>
tfw no infp friend who truly understands you to spill your feels at 24/7

so many feelings bottled up and nobody to release them toward

bad
>>
>>29310392
>I literally have written proof
That's not a proof faggot
>>
>>29310100
Oh just think that because you lost the weight recently. You will be shocked how little it changes after a few weeks
>>
>>29311341
Meh. I'm on a strict keto diet, I get pretty decent exercise just about every day of the week I eat at a fitting calorie deficit. I'll be aiight
>>
>>29310181
I have a friend who does the same, always coming up with crazy shit that will totally make him rich and then when the only one out of 200 that was good gets made he has panick attacks
He was always told he was a genius, especially at highschool where he managed to outdo the rest of the class which just a coupl days of intense study, I remember when he told me he already knew everything about coding and had no use for college
Now he is 24 and all he accomplished in life are a couple websites he made for local businesses, whenever I hear some 4 Chan intelligent but lazy guy I picture him. They should stop telling kids in highschool they are anything but a group of ignorant fucks
>>
>>29309598
>major switched for 2 years at college
>Became a trucker and could've made 50k a year but I stopped because I'm a bitch

Now I'm pretty much unemployable. I hate myself.
>>
>>29310300
Wow you are a piece of shit, that moment was about your sister not you. You are going to drive her away like you drove away everyone
>>
>>29311396
Hats not what I meant tho. Being fat is not an impediment for getting a social life and a job
>>
>>29311544
Oh I see what you mean. No, but being that fat definitely killed my self confidence, and because of that my ability tobproperly socialize
>>
>>29310955
I never studied but since I did well my teachers thought I was a genius. Now I'm just a drop out. Feels like I let them down.
>>
File: 1457991849822.jpg (276 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1457991849822.jpg
276 KB, 2048x1365
Suppose I'll tell my story
>Starts 10th grade
>Have great girlfriend
>She's incredibly paranoid and jealous
>Break up with her
>After a while she starts telling people I'm a pedophile
>Rumor spreads
>Police get involved and take my computer
>Sift through it for 7 months
>During that time I'm expelled from high school
>End up not graduating
>Tfw the only thing I regret during that entire time is not staying with her.
>I still love you so much Rowan. I wish you would come back home.
>>
>ANON YOU'RE SO SMART LOOK AT YOUR TEST SCORES, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU'D HAVE STRAIGHT As

I'm good at memorizing a bunch of shit while I'm asleep at my desk and regurgitating it onto a test, I'm not smart, I have no potential. I'm a worthless drunk that unloads trucks for a living and that's all I'll be until I eat a bullet. More people need to realize that high school is a joke and you're not smart because you test well.
>>
>tfw dad bought a 100k car
>tfw paying for college by myself
>tfw parents think I have money for things dispite this
>tfw haven't eaten in two days
I probably won't even be able to find a job that actually wants to give me hours after I finish anyway. Where I live is a shit hole.
If I had the money for a gun I would have already killed myself but I'll probably die from malnuishment before that.
>>
>tfw drunk shitposting
Is there any better feeling?
>>29311948
Yeah, this was me too. I actually think everyone telling me "anon, you could do so much better if you actually tried!" was detrimental to my learning, and maybe I would have tried harder if people didn't essentially tell me I could always coast by doing exactly what I was doing.
>>
>>29309819
Good luck anon, I really hope you achieve success. One day, you will be able to leave this board :^)
>>
>>29311948
This was me too. I should have listened. It would have done me a lot of good and taken no real effort to just spend ~30 minutes regurgitating answers into the homework and being a straight-A student. I was just lazy and too dumb to realize it, and too arrogant to listen to people trying to look out for me.
>>
>>29312089
Then tell your parents you are broke and starving you dipshit. Are literally "swallowing your pride" instead of food?
>>
>>29310300
EH forget them. It's time for you to trancend their shitty squalid americana middle class values and become the wandering vegabond you always knew you were.
>>
File: 1440106869332.jpg (86 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1440106869332.jpg
86 KB, 700x700
>asperger's gives me a huge interest in a certain field
>asperger's itself precludes me from being able to work in said field

everything else will feel like crushing wageslavery, but I don't want to be a NEET either
>>
>>29312503
Lol no they know. My mom always tells me to do things that require money and I tell her I don't have money for that.
The next day she will ask the same thing and I will say I just told you yesterday I don't have money and she's just like oh I forgot.
It happens on a daily basis. I've been wearing the same pair of contacts for 3 months now and she knows this and said she would help me but never did.
>>
>tfw 4chan used to be a place to laugh about what's happening
>it's now concerned so much about pushing an agenda

It's sickening. Orlando, for example. I can go anywheree else to hear people drone on about degeneracy. I wish I could still come here to laugh at it because people. Got. Fucking. Shot.

Not because someone was alpha.
Not because Stacy cucked him.
Not because we were right about Islam.

But for the lulz.

What have we become really besides a shitty coz in the system?
>>
>>29310300
>>I don't like photos (because I look ugly as sin) and don't want to ruin a picture with my dour face
Okay anon, I'm gonna tell you this now so you don't fuck anything else up. They don't care about how you look. They want you in the picture because you mean something to them and a picture is to capture a memory. Next time someone asks you to be in a picture, just say yes.
>>
File: 1453966206996.jpg (52 KB, 469x479) Image search: [Google]
1453966206996.jpg
52 KB, 469x479
>>29310438
>tfw they always come back, no matter what
>>
>tfw the wifi in your room doesnt work so you have to stay in the family room where you know youre not wanted
>>
>tfw 4chan is so much slower when the americans are asleep
>>
>have plans to move out, "begin" my life and study the things i've wanted
>on birthday, some distant family member offers a joint with him, I hardly ever smoke anything but its a nice gesture, why not
>wake up next morning feeling like my brain is in a fog, figure it will clear up in a day
>almost a year later and the feeling is still there
>no longer feel like moving out or doing anything, i go to work, come home, and try to distract myself from the fact that i ruined myself with excessive videogames and internet

the fucking irony of it all. ill always wonder what was in that joint that could impact someone like that
>>
>>29312921
It's also much better, but a bit too slow.
Most underagers are americans so when they sleep the quality of content skyrockets
>>
>>29313095
Jesus, you what mate?

I smoked for years, and it only took a couple days for the fog to disappear.
Im genuinely curious what was going on there.
>>
File: 1465356013431-b.jpg (23 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1465356013431-b.jpg
23 KB, 250x248
>tfw oneitis dropped me and became a slut once again.

It hurts, you know? Even, she liked some photo that says something among the lines of

>I kissed other lips but damn! I'd wish those were yours

I want her out of my life. Im tired of her shit.
>>
>>29312921
I'm an American. It's not even 10:30 PM here.
>>
>>29312131
>>29312424
I didn't actually give a shit about trying, homework was boring, Counter-Strike was fun. I don't like work, it's awful and I dream of a NEET life but the problem is the NEET life doesn't afford the things I dream of, so I'm just going to drink myself to death.
>>
>chilling in bed
>look up some qt foreign exchange students from a couple years ago on Normiebook
>tfw you remember them
>tfw they don't remember you

Hopefully I find someone soon and forget about them. Hopefully.
>>
>>29313237
yeah me too man. this family member is sketchy enough. funny thing is I told myself I wouldn't do it anymore but I just had to one more time. such is life. i notice more grammatical errors, spelling errors, typos, etc all the time now in my writing, something I excelled in before. it just doesnt "flow" up there if you know what i mean.
>>
File: 1439509921582.jpg (203 KB, 794x767) Image search: [Google]
1439509921582.jpg
203 KB, 794x767
>>29312702
>They want you in the picture because you mean something to them and a picture is to capture a memory. Next time someone asks you to be in a picture, just say yes.
I highly doubt that. My dad hardly gives a shit about me and my sister doesn't bat an eye to anyone else. As of late she's become a bitch with a capital B and talks shit on everyone, parents and friends included.
>>29311500
>You are going to drive her away like you drove away everyone
I never drove anyone away. I've got a good amount of friends and acquaintances. I've always tried to be accommodating. Ever since she was a kid, my sis has always been a huge thorn on everyone's side. I tried to at least help her through everything she was going through (bullying and other issues at her church) and I'm the reason she's pursuing a higher education and even applied to a scholarship. She just wanted to waste her life away working minimum wage paying jobs.
>>
>>29311500
>>29312702
Hell even when I went to shake her hand, she gave me a limp wrist handshake and ignored me when I congratulated her.
>>
>tfw I pretty much starved myself during my developmental years and probably suffered from malnutrition and poor brain and body development
Who else /barely ate/?
>>
>>29312702
>They don't care about how you look.
They've always made fun of me for how acne scarred ridden my face was and how I was a loser and girlfriend-less and etc. etc.
>>
>>29312527
All I want to be is alone. I don't fit in no matter how I try.
>>
I recently had an absolutely incredible LSD trip that I think made me realize how retarded it is to be sad about most of the shit im always sad about.

Feelin pretty good desu, feeling much calmer, and much less stressed the last few days.
>>
>>29310300
>being this oblivious to your imouto's feelings
baka oniichan
>>
>>29314132
>I don't fit in no matter how I try

it can be a blessing as much as it is a curse
>>
>>29314396
She doesn't like me or my family pham.
>>
The time we are all living in has been designed by the rich and powerful over hundreds of years and this is why you all have wasted potential. School is a prison, work is a prison and if you don't go to school and work you will be thrown in actual prison (or a mental ward) eventually.

Nations are churning out effeminate little pussies to be good little wageslaves and that is exactly how our wealthy masters want it. While on the inside, these people are opportunistic vultures who swoop down and feed on the decaying lives of those below them.

You have no freedom to leave, even millionaires are stuck in the never ending cycle of making and spending money, they are models for humanity because they are good consumers.

You are not free. You can't even escape society unless you have the money to buy land and live self sustainably by farming. Just try going out into the wild and living free, you can't just camp anywhere you like and hunt and forage to feed yourself. There are laws preventing you. So much land is owned and is mass production farms. You are restricted to national parks and government owned land. You need licenses and permits. You can only camp in certain designated areas during certain times of the year and usually your maximum stay time is 2 weeks, also you need to pay to stay there and you are surrounded by rich people in 4WDs with deluxe tents with their whole family.

It is basically illegal to be homeless and homeless people are often hassled by police to move on while they face threats of beatings (or death) from the rest of society.

Can't you all see that this modern world is pure evil and we are all prisoners and slaves except for a very small minority?

But oh sure it's all our fault because we don't go to the gym or whatever other self gratifying advice you pawns give.
>>
>>29314635
A highly concentrated form of autism.
>>
>>29314635
yup, it's fucked
and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>29310955
Know the feels bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 443x332
Pic related is my life. All I do is browse and play vidya at this point. Parents want me to get a job but nowhere I'd actually want to work is hiring. Basically I'm going to have to work as a wagecuck in fast food if I'm going to have a job. My mom also recently asked me why I haven't asked any girls out and why I haven't made any friends in uni so that was fun.
>>
File: 0905 - 9AaUuVJ.jpg (28 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
0905 - 9AaUuVJ.jpg
28 KB, 316x202
No one usually replies to this when I've posted it before, probably because it makews me appear arrogant.

>Hated school when I was 13 to 16, was constantly being picked on by teachers and suspended
>Getting threatened to be kicked out the house
>In bongland you do GCSE exams at 16, AS level exams at 17 and A level exams at 18
>Complete the exams you do at 16, did far worse than I should of done
>Got expelled afterwards and went to a new school
>I blamed it on stress while taking them, parents and everyone else said I just didn't work hard at all
>Get told that I should get a job at 16 and that I wasn't smart enough to do As and A levels
>Go to new school and get predicted D grades at AS since I just did a last minute cram for GCSE and forgot it all
>Work hard throughout school and end up getting AAAA at AS (This was better than anyone in my current school or the one I get kicked out of got)
>Look at universities and realise that it meant nothing due to my GCSE results
>Pissed of but already had a feeling this was true
>Forget about this and just think fuck it and apply to goodish universities
>Recently talking to based teacher who works for enjoyment since he is past retirement age
>He was impressed that I managed to get good AS grades after doing badly at GCSE
>I said to him that I feel as if I wasted my potential and wondered if I should of done better at secondary school
>He said "To be honest you seem like the sort of student who would of gone to Oxford if you had a better chance at it"

Fucking normies
>>
>>29309598
I am in the process of turning things around
After i dropped out of dead end leftist colledge, I worked for 4 years.
Then I decided that I fuck working in dead end jobs so people may earn money of me, and treat me like uneducated shit
I've gone to my old school, passed exams once again, went to actually good uni, working at degree I actually like
I will never have my 4 years of life back, but I do not care, it is experience that no other young fuck have around here
>>
File: 1465975429047.gif (276 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465975429047.gif
276 KB, 500x375
>Good at everything I do
>No motivation to do anything
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.